Vacation In Rio

General talk, and discussion.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Vacation In Rio

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/tourists-kidna ... 25725.html

These deviants might as well get a little more famous. Political correct freaks like Romero jump and down about death squads that are used to take care of people like this but I wonder if the people of Rio know what is required much like the people of China know what is required to deal with robbers who will kill someone rathe than have a witness

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Vacation In Rio

I would think a little public castration is in order, with the property in their possession, and ID, that pretty much makes the case.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Shen Li

Vacation In Rio

I saw a movie about the brutality of Brazilian cops. It was in Portuguese with English subtitles.
Sharlee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Vacation In Rio

Did I miss something? They didn't kill the witnesses ...
Wag more, bark less.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Vacation In Rio

I'm glad they didn't kill them, bad enough raping the woman, and beating them.
Poor guy had to watch most likely also when he could do nothing.
Rio isn't a friendly place as nice as it's made out to be, other places isn't also unless you stay in the tourist areas.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Shen Li

Vacation In Rio

Blue Frost wrote:I'm glad they didn't kill them, bad enough raping the woman, and beating them.
Poor guy had to watch most likely also when he could do nothing.
Rio isn't a friendly place as nice as it's made out to be, other places isn't also unless you stay in the tourist areas.
Tru dat, but believe it or not they have cleaned it up considerably. Still lots of work to do though.

Rio is hosting the World Cup next year, so hopefully these kind of incidents are rare.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Vacation In Rio

Well in the 80s it was a really awful place for crimes, considering the death squads they had it has cleaned up a lot.
The shame is that the poor on the streets is a sign of a failed system, and it's kind of like us here just killing all the homeless.
Shen Li

Vacation In Rio

Blue Frost wrote:Well in the 80s it was a really awful place for crimes, considering the death squads they had it has cleaned up a lot.
The shame is that the poor on the streets is a sign of a failed system, and it's kind of like us here just killing all the homeless.
Actually, the economic boom in Brazil has lifted many people out of poverty. A lot of work to do there yet too.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Vacation In Rio

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Vacation In Rio

LOL cute GF, looks like a fun movie .
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Vacation In Rio

Shen Li wrote:
Blue Frost wrote:Well in the 80s it was a really awful place for crimes, considering the death squads they had it has cleaned up a lot.
Actually, the economic boom in Brazil has lifted many people out of poverty. A lot of work to do there yet too.
Thats what gets me about most places, they complaine about crime, but don't really look at the real issue.
Liberals want bigger government, and gun control when all they need is to give people a reason to succeed..
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Vacation In Rio

I believe that the reason that Bolsonaro appears to not be able to stand Justin Trudeau is because Justin Trudeau’s a puppet for the same evil puppet masters that he was struggling against for the benefit of Brazilians. He was robbed like Donald Trump was. https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... llot-boxes