I had sex with a very intoxicated young lady in Kamloops.

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)

You may select 1 option

View results

Dick Gnarly

I had sex with a very intoxicated young lady in Kamloops.

Hello. I was in Salmon Arm recently and it was raining out and a bit boring so I went to Kamloops for the evening for dinner and shopping. When I was driving through the down town area a cute lady staggered around the corner in front of my truck and asked for a ride home. I obliged. When we got there she was locked out and her cousin who had the key wouldn't be home for an hour so I waited with her. A song she liked came on the radio, so I let her crank it when she asked. I think it was Drive By by Train (posted below). She kept looking at me and said I was good looking so I asked her if she wanted to make out. We ended up making out in the truck and having sex before her cousin got home. I might call her up again next time I am in the area. I hope it doesn't seem like I was taking advantage her while she was drunk and slurring her words. She seemed very into it.
[video][/video]

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: I had sex with a very intoxicated young lady in Kamloops

If she was of age, and was into it wouldn't it be her fault if she had regrets ?
I like the song, not bad.

Last bumped by Anonymous on January 12th, 2016, 9:44 pm.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.