Alternative cancer treatment, fluoride, aspartame, GMO, EMF

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Alternative cancer treatment, fluoride, aspartame, GMO, EMF

I tuned in to coast to coast am last night. It was such a good show! The guest really know his stuff. I want to get his book 'Cancer-step outside of the box' but I'm running on a budget right now. The author is sending ebook copies of his book for free to any coat to coast am listeners who can't afford his book. I sent him my request. Still hoping to buy his book in the future and share it with my aunt. She reads a lot of books and have had a friend who died from cancer. The author also talked about how hemp can help with cancer when a caller asked about it.

Alternative Treatments &

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Alternative cancer treatment, fluoride, aspartame, GMO,

Oh I have learned so much, but yet very little of the big picture.
all that stuff is correct, but there is so much more causing it.
I know I harp on soy, but it's a major factor, as well as the unnatural sugars.
He spoke on the lymphatic system, well with the sugars, and soy, and not to mention the poison they pass of as cooking oils is over working out systems trying to cleanse all the fake food stuff.
If you want to help yourself try to cut it out as much as you can, and drink green teas, take Ginger, and pepper to help clean your liver, and it also benefits with cancer.
Cancer feeds on the sugars, and acidic body systems, alkaline kills the cancer, make sure you keep balanced though, to much either way kills you slowly.
Hemp seed is good for you, marijuana isn't, it has many cancer causing agents, and other carcinogens contrary to the pro pot crowd.
There is so much to learn, and so many things that can help we are not told about because a cure don't make big pharma rich.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

He talked about green tea and ginger. Alkaline that has something to do with oxygen. A caller was asking about why there's no cancer in the heart. Something to do with oxygen or something.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yes you can take a deep breath, and breath out to help take acid from your system.
A lot I learned is it's mostly to do with the bad food we eat, it's not natural it's not for the body.
Cornola, Soy, cotton seed oil, processed sugars, nitrates in the food, all poison.
Soy is only good for you if fermented, it takes all the bad away, and makes it good for you.
Oh, and cornola isn't made of corn, it's made from a poisonous plant that was used to oil machinery, and kill rats before we was coned into it.
It sounded like it was a good show.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The Health Dangers of Soy
Posted: 08/23/2012 7:53 am
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-mercol ... 22466.html

Who hasn't heard of the marvels of soy? The marketing bandwagon has touted soy as the perfect health food for decades. But could something that sounds so healthful actually be dangerous?

If you take the time to look into the actual science, then the answer is yes. Thousands of studies link soy to malnutrition, digestive distress, immune system breakdown, thyroid dysfunction, cognitive decline, reproductive disorders and infertility -- even cancer and heart disease.

One of the primary reasons it would be wise for you to avoid soy is that more than 90 percent of soybeans grown in the United States are genetically modified. Since the introduction of genetically engineered foods in 1996, we've had an upsurge in low birth weight babies, infertility, and other problems in the U.S., and animal studies have shown devastating effects from genetically engineered soy including allergies, sterility, birth defects, and offspring death rates up to five times higher than normal.

Soybean crops are also heavily sprayed with chemical herbicides, such glyphosate, which a French team of researchers have found to be carcinogenic.

Soybeans -- even organically grown soybeans -- naturally contain "antinutrients" such as saponins, soyatoxin, phytates, trypsin inhibitors, goitrogens and phytoestrogens. Traditional fermentation destroys these antinutrients, which allows your body to enjoy soy's nutritional benefits. However, most Westerners do not consume fermented soy, but rather unfermented soy, mostly in the form of soymilk, tofu, TVP, and soy infant formula.

Unfermented soy has the following 10 adverse affects on your body:

1. High Phytic Acid (Phytates): Reduces assimilation of calcium, magnesium, copper, iron and zinc. Phytic acid in soy is not neutralized by ordinary preparation methods such as soaking, sprouting and long, slow cooking, but only with long fermentation. High-phytate diets have caused growth problems in children.

2. Trypsin inhibitors: Interferes with protein digestion and may cause pancreatic disorders. In test animals, trypsin inhibitors in soy caused stunted growth.

3. Goitrogens: Potent agents that block your synthesis of thyroid hormones and can cause hypothyroidism and thyroid cancer. In infants, consumption of soy formula has been linked with autoimmune thyroid disease. Goitrogens interfere with iodine metabolism.

4. Phytoestrogens/Isoflavones: Plant compounds resembling human estrogen can block your normal estrogen and disrupt endocrine function, cause infertility, and increase your risk for breast cancer.

5. Hemagglutinin: A clot-promoting substance that causes your red blood cells to clump, making them unable to properly absorb and distribute oxygen to your tissues.

6. Synthetic Vitamin D: Soy foods increase your body's vitamin D requirement, which is why companies add synthetic vitamin D2 to soymilk (a toxic form of vitamin D).

7. Vitamin B12: Soy contains a compound resembling vitamin B12 that cannot be used by your body, so soy foods can actually contribute to B12 deficiency, especially among vegans.

8. Protein Denaturing: Fragile proteins are denatured during high temperature processing to make soy protein isolate and textured vegetable protein (TVP). Chemical processing of soy protein results in the formation of toxic lysinoalanine and highly carcinogenic nitrosamines.

9. MSG: Free glutamic acid, or MSG, is a potent neurotoxin. MSG is formed during soy food processing, plus additional MSG is often added to mask soy's unpleasant taste.

10. Aluminum and Manganese: Soy foods contain high levels of aluminum, which is toxic to your nervous system and kidneys, and manganese, which wreaks havoc on your baby's immature metabolic system.

Soy's antinutrients are quite potent. Drinking just two glasses of soymilk daily provides enough of these compounds to alter a woman's menstrual cycle. But if you feed soy to your infant or child, these effects are magnified a thousand-fold. Infants fed soy formula may have up to 20,000 times more estrogen circulating through their bodies as those fed other formulas. You should NEVER feed your infant a soy-based formula!

In fact, infants fed soy formula take in an estimated five birth control pills' worth of estrogen every day.

As dangerous as unfermented soy is, fermented soy from organic soybeans is a different story altogether and can be a beneficial part of your diet. Fermented soy is a great source of vitamin K2, and K2 (combined with vitamin D) is essential in preventing osteoporosis, cardiovascular disease, dementia, and various types of cancer.

Note that tofu is NOT on this list and is among the soy foods I do not recommend. Traditionally fermented soy products include:

Miso

Tempeh

Natto

Soy sauce (as long as it's fermented in the traditional way, and not all are)

Contrary to what you may have heard, Asians do not consume large amounts of soy. They use small amounts as a condiment (about two teaspoons daily), but not as a primary protein source. And the type of soy they consume is traditionally fermented soy.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

I wonder how I can tell what soya sauce is fermented.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Soy Sauce is usually fermented, likely that's not a worry.
The shame is most stuff these days are made of soy, or with it. You can hardly get a milkshake not made of it when out.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Top Ten Cancer Causing Foods

http://www.whydontyoutrythis.com/2013/0 ... again.html

I don't think that it is a surprise that GMO's [ that Obama feels so strongly in support of ] top the list. I had always suspected that the pesticides on many fruits and vegetables may be a health risk. After living in China where there aren't any controls I probably have had more than my fair share though I did try to clean them
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Every day more, and more is found out about them, and now a Disease is out devastating some crops.
If a plant is damaged they start browning out, and get black freckled looking killing the plant in the end.
They are causing bad allergic reactions also, asthma is common with GMOs.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Aspartame Has A New Name AMINOSWEET

Aspartame Has A New Name AMINOSWEET. And that name aminosweet sounds like this neurotoxin is a health food. Brought to you by the same guys who gave you flouride !

http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com/ ... minosweet/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I guess the heat was getting a bit hot on the name so they changed it.
I think as bad as sugar is sugar is better for you.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Thx for the heads up Gary. I never put any sweetener in my coffee.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This interesting article on chemtrails seems appropriate for this thread.

http://spellsandmagic.com/Death_from_Above.html

Here is some information on a few of the methods being used to depopulate

http://www.spellsandmagic.com/The_Great_Culling.html
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

New Aspartame Lies

They really want us eating this potent neurotoxin

http://douglassreport.com/2014/01/08/ne ... aspartame/
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Five Additives That Are Killing Yiour Brain

Memory loss is a lot more of a problem now than before. I knew about Aspartame but didn't know abotu the other 4

http://cognizine.com/report/?c72cbb00f7 ... 081d2e2a30
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I didn't see lead on that list, it does the same.
i knew about those, and try to keep away from it, but Parmesan Cheese is so hard not to eat it :yum2: one delicious MSG
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

GMO Humans Coming This Year

I have been saying for years now that GMO humans are on the agenda. This is really going to mess with Gods plan.

England is on the verge of passing a new law that would involve making a new form of IVF (in vitro fertilization) available to couples. This new form of IVF would include DNA from three parents, and if passed, would be the first law to allow for pre-birth DNA modification.

The new procedure involves replacing mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) to avoid destructive cell mutations. Mitochondria convert energy from food into what our cells need to function, and they carry their own DNA apart from the nuclear DNA in our chromosomes where most of our genetic information is stored. Only the mother passes on mtDNA to the child, and it can sometimes contain mutations that can lead to serious health problems or genetic defects.

To put some numbers behind the science, an estimated 1 in five to ten thousand people carry mtDNA that contains mutations. These mutations can lead to such things as blindness, diabetes, dementia, epilepsy and several other impairments.

In terms applicable to the United States, that would be the equivalent of 1000-4000 children born here, each year and some of the mutations lead to fatal diseases, like Leigh Syndrome, for example, which is a rare neurological disorder that emerges in infancy and progressively destroys the ability to think and move.

By combining normal mtDA from a donor with the nucleus from a prospective mother
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

God's plan? My destiny is not written in stones.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Device That Cures Cancer

If this is true then there is a good chance that there is actually a way to obtain this device. I have a senior friend who uses an electrical device developed by Bob Beck that he says has kept him from having colds or the flu for many since he started using it years ago.

http://humansarefree.com/2014/03/the-de ... royed.html
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

571 tons of toxic lead 'chemtrailed'

http://www.naturalnews.com/045563_aviat ... ution.html

Irrefutable proof we are all being sprayed with poison: 571 tons of toxic lead 'chemtrailed' into America's skies every year

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/045563_aviat ... z34kBNESMM

This chemtrails topic isn't something that I understand all that well....yet. This article does have a number of interesting points. If this is going on then they must be spending a lot of money doing it and if so then they must have reasons that they deem it worthy to do. Is it merely depopulation ?