Elite Member

News

^ That's so sad. :(

Wag more, bark less.
Sharlee
Elite Member
Elite Member

News

[quote]The heartbreaking tale of a pregnant, brain-dead B.C. woman and her husband hoping for their son
Wag more, bark less.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

Ahhh, that's so sad, and you know just going to the room to see her, breaks their hearts.
I'm all for them keeping her alive, and letting the baby be born, at least it's a part of her that will live on.
Anyone wanting to pull the plug just to save a few dollars needs to be put in their place a while.
it's a life even if some ignorantly, or for their concious refuse to say it.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

News

Tattooed Man Denied Passport After Name Change

The most tattooed man in Great Britain, formerly known as Matthew Whelan, has spent over $40,000 covering 90 percent of his body in tattoos. In 2009, Matthew changed his name to King Of Ink Land King Body Art The Extreme Ink-Ite. Yes, that's now his full name. King Of Ink Land King Body Art The Extreme Ink-Ite was recently offered work overseas doing body modification so he applied for a passport, but was denied because of his unconventional name, even though it already appears on his driver
"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

LOL it's not like he cannot be identified.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

On the way to the scrap yard
http://www.seattlepi.com/news/texas/art ... 204534.php
[video][/video]
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

News

This was in Frosty's backyard. Did anyone watch the debate?

Head of Ky. Creation Museum debates Bill Nye the 'Science Guy' on evolution, earth's origin

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/head-ky-creati ... 00907.html
"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

I have found fossil fish, and coral on top our highest areas here.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

I was hoping to here Hams retort
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

News

Why? All he has to rely on is an ancient book of fiction written by men.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

I might not agree with someone, but you learn through hearing others views.
I likely have seen, and heard what he has to say, but might find more insight into his side.
I pretty much agree with Bill on all he said by the way, but there is one verse in the Bible that is never mentioned by those on that side.
The earth was created fully formed, and in working order.
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

News

Yes, but if the views are based on superstitious nonsense, debate is pointless. I've heard that some were critical of Nye being involved in this since it could lend credence to Ham and his creationist museum.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

I don't see it doing much Bill has done what many have done before, and they will do again.
i remember even in the 70s big events with discussion over both ideas.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

:( Poor poor dog, what a shame it likely will be abused, and killed.
[video][/video]
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

News

The IOC needs to be more particular in the nations they choose to host the 2-week party.

Thousands Of Stray Dogs Are Being Killed Ahead Of The Sochi Olympics

Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

News

It seems the Food Babe did some good with her petition.

Subway Plans To Remove A Chemical From Its Bread That
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

I saw that about the dogs, and it's sick they do that when many are worth saving if not all.
Some world leaders need to have that stopped, and groups need to come in, and clear them out for homes.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

[quote="Ryanissimo"]It seems the Food Babe did some good with her petition.

Subway Plans To Remove A Chemical From Its Bread That
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

News

I don't believe it. This was due to the public outcry and their bottom line ... $$$$.

"A Subway representative told the Associated Press that the change to remove the chemical was underway before the petition was launched, but did not give details on when it would be complete."
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

News

Shes got the dye out of Mac, and Cheese, and I think stopped Kellogg from using GMOs .
I think she needs more press, shes just one person getting backing to do wonders.