Are you a Psychopath ?

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Are you a Psychopath ?

http://www.thegoodpsychopath.com/ :link: take the test
find out where you are on the Good Psychopath Spectrum.

My score :blush:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

Are you a Psychopath ?

I got 33%.
"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Are you a Psychopath ?

I hope others take it, I'm feeling kind of crazy at the moment lol
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Are you a Psychopath ?

Yes I am... no test needed. :laugh: I might do that test tomorrow... score would come out higher if it's on PMS week tho. :wacko:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Are you a Psychopath ?

I'm half way there so nobody push me :spit:
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Are you a Psychopath ?

Alright, but I'll pull you back tho. :) It's mostly other people that drive you batty anyway. :wacko:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Are you a Psychopath ?

That's so true, if people would just bug off life would be much nicer wouldn't it.
It would be a good start if they just bathed, and didn't smell.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Are you a Psychopath ?

Oh no, that's a fave pet hate, mine too... especially in enclosed spaces. :wacko: I noticed for me, it seems to be people in the library for some reason. Mostly it's their clothes that honk to high heaven...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Are you a Psychopath ?

I always try to be clean, but even when I worked, and had to stop places I never smelled like many people.
They just don't bathe.
The smoke, and poo smell ones are the worst especially when they poor the cologne on. :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
They know because when i say something they cower away head all down. Just nasty.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Are you a Psychopath ?

I've never said anything but just end up trying to hold my breath and not breathe in. I know, the smell, that's not new smells, it's layer on layer of it over months, maybe years even.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Are you a Psychopath ?

One guy my brother talked to a lot said it was his protection :wacko: protection from what I don't know.
Another i was told had no running water, and washed at work when they could. i can kind of understand that more than protection :wacko:
Most people like that is just lazy, and nasty.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Are you a Psychopath ?

Mm might be people who've had their water supply cut off, couldn't pay the bill... there's the launderette tho, but it might be too far from where they live. That's a shame if you can only get a wash at work tho. Maybe they fill a big bottle as well for drinking and cooking water. Just don't let the boss find out...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Are you a Psychopath ?

I don't care the situation they can wash up someplace at least. Just go dance in the rain or something
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

Are you a Psychopath ?

Blue Frost wrote:I always try to be clean, but even when I worked, and had to stop places I never smelled like many people.
They just don't bathe.
The smoke, and poo smell ones are the worst especially when they poor the cologne on. :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
They know because when i say something they cower away head all down. Just nasty.
You're not big on subtlety are you? :laugh:
"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Are you a Psychopath ?

Hey rude people deserve rude back at them.
Maybe they will go clean their dirty A** after they here a bad work towards them.
Why should I be quiet if someone is offending me, and my nose.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Are you a Psychopath ?

Blue Frost wrote:I hope others take it, I'm feeling kind of crazy at the moment lol
I'm not far behind you. I'm 42%.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Are you a Psychopath ?

LOL I think it's more a tolerance test, or nerves .
Maybe how tired you are of stupid people :wink:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Are you a Psychopath ?

I read the fascinating book Without concience about psychopaths. They bave huge egos , lie ,are very decieptful, have no remorse, do things because they can. I do suggest that everybody read this book as we do come into contact with these bastards and we should know what we are dealing with when we do. It has led me to the conclusion that as they do things if they can that slamming them as hard as you can get away with whenever possible is an effective option. This means they can't do things because they can.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Are you a Psychopath ?

Well my ego is weee small, I'm not good at lies, and very remorseful :( I guess I'm not in the club.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Are you a Psychopath ?

Here you go Gary

[video][/video]