Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

General talk, and discussion.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

The lunatic thought he was a Batman villian. He set up traps at his apartment just like how the Joker would in the second movie.

Massive shootings like these no happen in Canada.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

A shooting at a house party in Toronto late Monday killed two people and left 23 others wounded, included a 3-year-old child, authorities said Tuesday.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Oh.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gun laws don't work, a nut can find a gun anywhere.
The answer is more people having guns to protect each other in my view.
I have protected my property, and person several times, and if I had a gun when a store was being robbed one night maybe I could have stopped it .
The can of food I tossed just didn't work.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

Blue Frost wrote:A shooting at a house party in Toronto late Monday killed two people and left 23 others wounded, included a 3-year-old child, authorities said Tuesday.
You have to admit thought, that it is more common in the U.S.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/20/us/worst- ... index.html
"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I remember when a lot of people had guns on them, you never did see this crap happening .
To many people are on antidepressants, and other mind altering drugs, to many people grow up with no parents teaching them, to many kids not getting discipline.
Video game killing everyone, weak minds should not be playing, violent movies weak minds should not be watching :angry:

Ryanissimo we have 10 times the people, and if you didn't notice your laws are tight on guns, and you still have the problem.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Sorry for making this a pitch for guns, but every time something like this happens honest gun owners come under attack.
One person in their if he had a gun, and shot him in the head would be a hero.
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

Blue Frost wrote:I remember when a lot of people had guns on them, you never did see this crap happening .
To many people are on antidepressants, and other mind altering drugs, to many people grow up with no parents teaching them, to many kids not getting discipline.
Video game killing everyone, weak minds should not be playing, violent movies weak minds should not be watching :angry:

Ryanissimo we have 10 times the people, and if you didn't notice your laws are tight on guns, and you still have the problem.
Yeah, but I don't think more guns is the answer. A road rage incident could turn deadly ... and argument in a restaurant could result in people drawing guns. Is this the type of society we want to strive for? We need to get away from this obsession with violence (war, glorification in movies, violent music lyrics, etc.) ... also obsession with the mighty dollar .. because as they say ..."money is the root of all evil" ... I believe that.

Society is going down the toilet.
"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Lets learn some history here.
In 1800s new york they had gun laws where nobody carried but the cops, in the west everyone had guns.
Well their was more crime in NewYork and more killings with guns than the old west .
You know why ? It was respect.
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

Blue Frost wrote:Lets learn some history here.
In 1800s new york they had gun laws where nobody carried but the cops, in the west everyone had guns.
Well their was more crime in NewYork and more killings with guns than the old west .
You know why ? It was respect.
Respect shouldn't come from a weapon ... it should be given freely. The question is, do you want to go back to the days of the wild west or move forward to a future without the need for weapons. (not going to happen in our lifetime but what about for future generations?).
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

1950s here you had gun clubs, shooting classes in school, and you could buy a gun from a Sears catalog , and have it sent to you by mail.
In the 60s also, and up to about 1990 we had guns in my school in ROTC, what has changed ?

The wild west wasn't as wild as TV has brainwashed people into thinking, and the Respect is from knowing that someone else might shoot back so I better not draw on them.
Some good lessons can be learned from the past
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You ban guns who will have them ? and who has them ?

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

How about more happy talk :) whats the plans for the weekend ?
I have a short piece of cold water pipe to move, and if I can make it out to the store I need some goodies :)
I was going to see my sister, or niece but they are busy.
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

Someone needs to invent a non-lethal, defensive weapon ...

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That would be nice, but someone would make it lethal.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

God evening RG :stars: hope your feeling better .
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

Hello and good evening to all.

I have a very early start on Saturday

Van in for service it is 1000 km over due.

Pick up parts from the office.

Purchase a special tool.

Go do a major service call.

all in a days work.
I don't concern myself, with other peoples thoughts. They can think what they want, and grind it around in their head. I always get a good nights rest. They however, are exhausted, thinking about me. My trade mark, :laugh: :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

WOW that's a lot, doesn't it suppose to be a day off ???
I need an oil change, maybe Ill pick up a filter tomorrow :unsure: hope it cools off one day so I can do it. :)
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

Blue Frost wrote:WOW that's a lot, doesn't it suppose to be a day off ???
I need an oil change, maybe Ill pick up a filter tomorrow :unsure: hope it cools off one day so I can do it. :)
That's right, but somebody needs to get paid for it, might as well be me. :laugh: :laugh:
I don't concern myself, with other peoples thoughts. They can think what they want, and grind it around in their head. I always get a good nights rest. They however, are exhausted, thinking about me. My trade mark, :laugh: :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well that changes everything, need money for apple crumble :thumbsup:
:teehe:
I thought you was going to rest up this weekend, you must me feeling better.