Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

General talk, and discussion.
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

That's a good thing as I wasn't in the mood for it ... how was your day?

"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I was woke at about 8am, and my nephew went home a while later, and I crashed for two hours so I did much of nothing today.
Maybe tomorrow I can do something :) I have an app though.
I have a planter stand I need to work on making, I have the wood already :)maybe this weekend if i feel like it.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Any weekend plans Ryanissimo ?
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

No, it's suppose to get really hot this weekend. Let's just say I'm not a fan of the heat.
"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's been hot here, but i still want to do stuff.
Is there any Hippo parks there you can visit :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hello GF :)
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

I prefer to see hippos only in National Geographic.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

How about Walmart lol
I rather not see these here.
You need a water park, maybe an indoor one so kids can go year around.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Hi blue. Tomorrow is the only day that I have off and my dad took my car. He's gonna fix a few scratches and touch it up tomorrow at his shop. This girl that I really like she's a catholic and goes to church twice a week. It scares me. I like her but I don't know. The other day she asked if I have a girlfriend, do I have any siblings, and how old I am.
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

It sounds like she's fishing and trying to reel you in.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hey shes interested, and you like her make a date :) church can come later, or not at all. :)
I went with a Catholic girl a while, church was not an issue.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Just don't pass up an opportunity for happiness GF, you will regret it if shes a good person.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Good evening Beanthere, I hope you have been well. :)
Are the kids back from their trip yet ?
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Hey Blue. Just dropping in to say hello. So much of my time seems to have disappeared. So much to do at work. I drove up to Prince George in the interior for my brothers wedding a couple of weeks ago and with everyone at my workplace notified that I would be away, (and it was just for a couple of days too), my cell phone was ringing when I was trying to drive. I love road trips but my back hurts now and so does my pocketbook because of the price of gas here. Anyhow, I hope you have been keeping well there Blue.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm doing well Bean, and seeing a chiropractor lately, it's helped some.
Happy time for the brother, and family I hope, congrats to your new family member :)
I hope you rest that back up some.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

We just sent the oldest away last week. He will be gone for 6 whole weeks. His momma cried. Two more weeks to go and the other boy will be on his way. Our house will be quiet, except for the sound of momma crying. My daughter will be the center of attention for a while then.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I bet your daughter don't mind a bit being there with just you two :)
Poor mama, I hope they call her often.
I figured they was gone already, and maybe back, I forgot that it was 6 weeks.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

I took the day off yesterday because I have to work on Saturday. It was my birthday, and so my sister came over and I cooked some burgers for lunch. My shoulder has been giving me grief for the last 3 weeks but I don't know why. Sometimes when I move my arm a certain way I hear, (and feel) this popping sound. It also makes it hard for me to sleep comfortably. I am thinking about going to a chiropractor for the first time after some 30 years of lifting heavy things.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well happy Birthday :stars: glad you made it :cool2;
I know the shoulder pains, I have had issues for years, the Chiropractor told me I likely had spurs in it, and other places as well as some tendonitis, and rotator cup issues :facepalm:
Getting older, and having been a hard worker is killing me :teehe:
You might want find you a good one to go see, and maybe some biofreeze, it feels good
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Ryanissimo makes me smile. I remember when I was single how I was so nervous around girls. Now, after more than 16 years of marriage, I still get hit on by young girls but it no longer makes me nervous. I just ignore them and then they back off a little and are then just friendly. I should send them all to Ryanissimo.