Our Immune System

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Our Immune System

http://www.chicagotribune.com/health/sn ... 4129.story

Here a few simple easy dietary ways to boost your immune system

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Our Immune System

nice find Gary, I would like to add Magnesium Malate, Zinc, and Vitamin D3, all major help to your health.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

After reading how flouride weakens our immune system I wonder how we can get flouride out of our bodies. I have a very good immune system and when I was living overseas this was a real bonus. I believe that white people have such great immune systems due to our ancestors living like pics for about 1,500 years throwing our garbage out on the streets, not bathing more than once a month etc.. so we constantly had plagues all the time kill half of everybody and only those with the best immune systems survived. I did read something along those lines at least once
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The only thing off the top of my head is Iodine, it helps. Seaweed is a good way to get iodine.
Best to get it out of the water if in it, but it removes the good minerals also.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

16-reasons-sex-daily/

What about doing it everyday because it's GREAT !

http://healthydebates.com/16-reasons-sex-daily/

16 Reasons To Have Sex Daily
By MRHEALTH
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I live in a hole, nobody here for sex but my hands :cry: they be just toooooo ugly looking. :teehe:
I'm not sure, but sex every day changes the mind a bit, and you loose a lot of beneficial minerals, and vitamins.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I do have a very god immune system which has helped me greatly over the years . There have been prostitutes in Africa which are immune to AIDS.

Superhero DNA? Study finds individuals immune to ‘severe diseases’

https://www.rt.com/viral/339383-superhe ... mutations/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Food, location, and attitude can change a lot how we fight off stuff.
The woman in Africa they have known about since the 80s i believe, it looks like they would have found out what keeps them from getting AIDS by now, and reproduced it in others.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Our Immune System

This is an interesting discovery. How does the evolution theory account for freak mutations leading to complex body systems like this ?

Scientists Have Found Secret Tunnels Between The Skull And The Brain

https://www.sciencealert.com/secret-tun ... eutrophils
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Our Immune System

I would think mine has been used a lot over the years as much head trauma I have had being knocked around, Illnesses, and such.
I had meningitis when I was 2, still remember parts of that horror.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Our Immune System

This is a little bit gross but it makes sense.

Scientists measure creepy, invisible clouds that orbit every human being on Earth

https://www.rt.com/news/439315-invisibl ... =Miximedia

A team of would-be ghostbusters have developed a device to measure the ‘exposome’ – an invisible and somewhat spooky cloud that orbits every human. It is populated by bacteria and viruses, and may change how we view medicine.

“For years we’ve been sequencing people’s genomes, testing their blood and urine, and analyzing the microbes in their guts to understand how these things impact human health,” geneticist and lead author of the researchMichael Snyder from Stanford University told Wired. “But all of those things have to do with what’s inside your body. The one big thing we’re missing is: What are you exposed to?"

Snyder and his team developed a device, roughly the size of an old cell phone or a pack of cards, which sucked up the air around the 15 participants for periods of between one week and one month. Unfortunately, it wasn’t just the aroma from their aftershave and perfume that the device inhaled.

READ MORE: First half of 2018 sees doubling in the cases of measles found in record-breaking 2017

The monitors captured bacteria, viruses, fungi and pollen, as well as several insecticides and carcinogens, as the participants went about their daily lives in roughly 50 locations in the San Francisco Bay Area. The researchers then meticulously sequenced every substance the devices inhaled, producing a first-of-its-kind database made up of roughly 70 billion readouts covering approximately 40,000 unique entries.

“Scientists had assembled separate bacteria, viral or fungi databases, but to fully decode our environmental exposures, we built a pan-domain database to cover more than 40,000 species,”says one of the team, Chao Jiang. The researchers soon began to realize that even those participants who occupied the same areas had their own unique ‘invisible friends’ in their exposomes.

“The bottom line is that we all have our own microbiome cloud that we’re schlepping around and spewing out,” Snyder said, admitting that although the current study is limited in scope (only three individuals wore the devices for an extended period of time), it could mark the beginning of a new area of medical research.

READ MORE: Pro-ISIS outlets vow unleashing biological warfare on West

For instance, Snyder’s allergies, which he believed were caused by pine pollen, were actually shown to have a higher correlation to eucalyptus through analysis of his exposome data. Snyder suggests combining immune response data (through blood or urine sampling via traditional medical practice) with that collected through his exposome device in order to create a more complete picture of human health.

At present, the device costs $2,700 to produce and is apparently quite easy to misplace; Snyder himself admits to having lost four. However, the team are optimistic that their research holds promise for developing a more comprehensive approach to medical treatment in future.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Our Immune System

All it is is fumes from odor, pheromones, hormones, heat, and all that bacteria farting on us 24/7
Also some people just don't bathe enough.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This short video explains how our immune system deals with covid 19 and other pathogens. I must have immunity now. Covid 19 sure has some weird symptoms that I doubt anybody’s talking about.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Don't worry Gary, Covid 2.0 is on the way so you can be controlled by people who don't believe your body can fight it itself.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

If what this article is correct then Bluefrost and I have nothing to worry about this covid pandemic and don’t need to get vaccinated. Our immune system will protect against covid for the rest of our lives. https://anti-empire.com/had-covid-youll ... -lifetime/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The issue is they are force mutating the virus with the vaccines, and in my opinion it's the only reason I got it since I had antibodies to SARS, and the other virus it was created from.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I have to wonder what is being put in vaccines that kill so many people.