I Want Reparations !!!

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I Want Reparations !!!

With all the talk of people wanting minimum wage up to $20 an hour, and benefits I want some reparations .
I worked hard as a kid, and doing hard labor for little pay, and crap environments.
the government should pay me back pay.
$2.10 an hour, I couldn't hardly buy gas even back them let along buy me a new TV, phone, and computer if they had them then.
Just think if I smoked, how could I afford them, or worse how about beer :o
good thing i wasn't doing drugs, I would be getting the DTs even today.

Who is with me, WE WANT REPARATIONS ! :angry:
I think a million would be a good start, and a condo :teehe:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I Want Reparations !!!

More good reasons.
I got a crappy education in public schools, worst in my city.
I didn't get free health care.
No free higher education.
No government subsidies.
No free cheese ever, and that was good stuff.
No bail out, i had to sell off my gun collection a few times. :cry:

Everyone owes me, the government should pay.
Dammit, i had to work a long time to get a good job, and good benefits, I should have got that right out of school without experience.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Shen Li

I Want Reparations !!!

Blue Frost wrote:With all the talk of people wanting minimum wage up to $20 an hour, and benefits I want some reparations .
I worked hard as a kid, and doing hard labor for little pay, and crap environments.
the government should pay me back pay.
$2.10 an hour, I couldn't hardly buy gas even back them let along buy me a new TV, phone, and computer if they had them then.
Just think if I smoked, how could I afford them, or worse how about beer :o
good thing i wasn't doing drugs, I would be getting the DTs even today.

Who is with me, WE WANT REPARATIONS ! :angry:
Wages are directed by productivity. Industry will pay higher wages, but it must come with higher productivity. For example, Costco employees make higher wages than Walmart employees, but they are responsible for a much larger floor space area. McDonald's employees in many European countries earn higher wages than their American counterparts, but franchise owners squeeze higher productivity out of fewer workers. They use technology to place your own order.

It's not rocket science, you want higher wages increase productivity and make use of technology.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I Want Reparations !!!

I worked hard, and when i quit my first job they hired 10 people to take my place, no joke.
I still want reparations, why, because I can say that because the no account idiots can say it without any experience, or technical knowledge.
They think it's good, but lets see the companies lay off a lot of them, and cut hours.
Shen Li

I Want Reparations !!!

Blue Frost wrote:I worked hard, and when i quit my first job they hired 10 people to take my place, no joke.
I still want reparations, why, because I can say that because the no account idiots can say it without any experience, or technical knowledge.
They think it's good, but lets see the companies lay off a lot of them, and cut hours.
The whole leftist wages are stagnating battlecry is very misleading. Business has no problem rewarding greater productivity with higher wages.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I Want Reparations !!!

Exactly, they make more money they will pay more for good workers. But it also has to do with experience, and skill of the job. They pay for both more than some unskilled workers out of school.
I would have loved to be paid more as a kid right out of school, but I worked my way up, and learned more skills.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I Want Reparations !!!

It's like you taking more school, and getting a good education in a field in demand, you deserve more pay.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I Want Reparations !!!

You know another bad thing that comes to higher wares for the unskilled.
People with seniority are screwed because their pay wont go up, or they are first to be let go because they make a little more.
I remember the last big raise back in the 90s when heads was chopped with hours.
Shen Li

I Want Reparations !!!

Blue Frost wrote:You know another bad thing that comes to higher wares for the unskilled.
People with seniority are screwed because their pay wont go up, or they are first to be let go because they make a little more.
I remember the last big raise back in the 90s when heads was chopped with hours.
I am an engineer Frosty. I have never worked in a union environment and never would even if I was blue collar. I want any raises I receive based on what I produce, not what some slacker that only keeps his job because of the union backing him/her up.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I Want Reparations !!!

It should be that way, the Unions are not a friend of most people who is in them anyhow.
I worked in Unions, anyone who cares is walked on, and blackballed.
Shen Li

I Want Reparations !!!

Blue Frost wrote:It should be that way, the Unions are not a friend of most people who is in them anyhow.
I worked in Unions, anyone who cares is walked on, and blackballed.
In fact in Canada, the biggest private sector union(Unifor) works against the very interests of their own membership. For example they represent steel workers, but oppose pipeline development?? :wacko:

They are in bed with big green money while trying to find less work for their membership.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I Want Reparations !!!

Same stuff here, but usually the big wigs in the unions here take pay offs so they can cut the workers throats.
it's a dirty business, and all about the buddy system.
In the UAW years back the majority voted to strike, but it never happened, they sold out the workers for a payoff.
Like the Obamacare stuff, the workers lost out because the Union lied to the workers. Now they pay three times as much thinking they have a good deal.
the wizard

I Want Reparations !!!

Blue Frost wrote:Who is with me, WE WANT REPARATIONS ! :angry:
... i assume you're joking about this, Blue Frost ...

... but if you're not i can't really say i agree with you. i too worked for a low wage a few times and wasn't too happy with about it, but nonetheless i didn't feel i was "owed" anything more than that by my employer -- i was just very grateful to be given the jobs i received ...

... great topic considering all the minimum wage talk going on these days!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I Want Reparations !!!

Yes Wizard, joking , and complaining. For some jobs I should have been paid a lot more, but that's why you place employment someplace else.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I Want Reparations !!!

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I Want Reparations !!!

I learned this stuff a long time ago, and have mentioned some of it, please read if interested, it good to know.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I Want Reparations !!!

Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

I Want Reparations !!!

Frosty, I didn't know that. About the slavery... never taught this in schools are we? Wonder why. :roll:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I Want Reparations !!!

No it's not, and people are so ignorant of the subject they want to just blame others for no reason.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I Want Reparations !!!

Smart man, I wish more would learn the facts, and stop using slavery as a stepping stone for office, or pushing hate.
Well worth listening, he gives good info some I have mentioned before.
[video][/video]