Favourite Youtube Videos

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Favourite Youtube Videos

Tribrid Vampire wrote: May 8th, 2024, 2:42 am Guy rather die than go to jail.
I saw a clip of that, but didn't know anything about it, I wonder if the idiot lived, or not.
If he was hospitalized i hope it hurt enough to make him think about not doing that stuff again.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Man power, now how was the pyramids built ????

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: I wondered about this for a long time :laugh:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Here is one I never caught, but saw both films several times.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:spit:
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Have you ever played any of the assassin's creed games? Coming November you get to play as a Samurai and Ronin.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I was looking onto that game, I like most the Japanese style games I have played.
Been a frog in a well my whole life, books, and fantastic games is my only escape.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I don't know why, but I want one :spit:

Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Blue Frost wrote: May 15th, 2024, 11:51 pm I don't know why, but I want one :spit:

Maybe you can get another Mustang.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

If I do it will be an older one like that's been restored.
At the cost of that little motor being around $5000 a real car would be more useful.
A 69 mustang is what I want, but don't need it lol.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

I just watched Godzilla X King Kong on my computer. It was not a good movie. Just watch it for the CGI fights. I have Godzilla Minus One to watch.

Scar King vs King Kong.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That scene was beyond bad.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:spit:
This is funny, I can see it from both sides since I have long forearms, and can outlift people bigger than me.
Leverage, and experience has a lot to do with arm wrestling, the wrist does also.

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_s79i ... w5pr9j.mp4
Yong Jessie

this one quite interesting for all you vietnamese pot bellied pig men out there. this might very well save you from a life of laughter from strangers. ive noticed very many india men with this DAD BOD and funny enof also many older burmese and older india men in myanmar with this same DAO BOD pregnant look. its quite disgusting and even noticeable when they wearing a shirt.

this doctor is a quack but now 11.9 million subscribers lately some of his health advice makes sense. while some is the conspiracy theorists stuff that cant really be proven. what does makes sense about this the WHY DO THEY HAVE is lack of eatting any animal protein which means you eating alot more starches which perfect breeding ground for all these nasty bacterias that build up in the gut. and vicious circle continues. and that india people eat the least amount of meat any country on hte planet. get this point also backs up that why do gorrlias have dad bods but chimps dont? gorrilas only eat vegtables sort of and no meat. while chimps but vegtables and meat. and yes i have this too that many that went on a all meat diet all there stomach problems went away and they lost ie 10 kg. while on the other hand i not suggesting eat pig or beef or sheep or goat. too much saturated fat. id say only chicken and turkey skinnless. oh and no fish as most is highly toxic if its farmed ie norweigan farmed salmon the worlds most toxic food. if it was caught in the open ocean and in areas where they were not huge pollution and if that fish wasnt alive ie for 50 years and all the toxins build up. then ok fish could be ok too. but i personally hate fish.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I don’t eat much carbohydrates these days so hopefully that isn’t my fate. I couldn’t listen to the video due to someone sleeping but later I will.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Carb, soy, and bloat from bad food.
You look at cows they swell up from all that grass, and the Gorilla was a good example.

My gut is all messed up now thanks to meds after my surgery, I eat mostly meat so I'm leaner than everyone in my family, my dads family.