Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

General talk, and discussion.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Hello :-) ... Hows Life ?

Reverse Flash wrote: September 1st, 2021, 9:28 pm
Renee wrote: August 30th, 2021, 12:23 pmGlad to hear that the dog is okay and that the growth is most likely benign. :thumbsup:

I lost one of my dogs early last spring to cancer and I know how devastating it can be.
What were the cancer signs? Like was he or she not eating and always tired?
Not eating, blood in her stool and at times her back was slightly arched which is a sign that the animal is in pain.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

My nieces dog ate, but started getting pain a lo, and another one ate, but didn't hurt at all.
Different kinds of tumors do different things.
The abdominal ones do the worst I think, seem a lot of them with those, and they suffer a lot.
The skin ones will cause a lot of pain also, and they can get dangerous, but usually you can got those removed, and the dog lives on.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: September 2nd, 2021, 10:26 am Maybe you need something for it to play with Odi, cats get bored also.
By the way, I do not like house cats, and if my sister dropped one off on me it would be haled off someplace it wouldn't be found.

Owls, and coyote gotta eat you know, comment not related to the cat being gone of course :evil:
I like house cats and dogs.
My old cat had a weird tail injury while outside, the tail was ripped off its socket.

Had to put him down after a month of trying to make him recover.

His pee and poop functions were paralyzed and I had to manually squeeze his bladder empty.

So it was nice to get a "new" old cat.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Poor cat, that happens though when they are let out.
Yeah I blame the owners, they are at fault you know just like when one of our dogs got out, and got killed, shot, or poisoned, or all of the above.

I just don't like cats on my property is all, nothing really against cats as much as people sitting them out for me to clean up after, and smell the nasty things.
They have done more damage to my property than any dog has.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:friday:
Well hello friends, happy Friday.
Felling pretty rough here, bad night, bad morning, and I'm sick from it all. :sorry: I think I need a break.
I would just lay down, but I'm expecting a repair guy over for my ice maker, I'm going to have to call to see where he is at.

I hope your day is good, and the weekend is something you look forward for.
Any good plans ?
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I cant believe they didnt land on the roof with helicopters during WTC strikes.

People were trying to get to the roof but the doors were closed.

The helicopters were circling around and were too afraid to help.

They could have rescued at least 10s of people.

And even if the helicopter crashed, their sacrifice would have been worth it.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Agreed Odinson.
A lot of those Helos where news choppers, couldn't hold more than maybe one person, but that would have been one person.
It was just mass murder on the States part, and the ones flying the airplanes.

The buildings had bad asbestos issues, and the owner was going to have to fix them, over a billion dollars worth.
Instead he made money off the insurance.
Being government was involved Bush got his wars, and the deep state got what they wanted.
Funny part was Saddam had little to with it, but the Saudis did who made billions, and most the terrorist where Saudi.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:woohoo: Saturday.
Hello all, good day I hope, seems nice here so far.
Got an MRI today, dread going though, and why are they open on a Saturday evening :kez:

Any plans today, work ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:monday:
So another weeks begins, so far I want to stop, and have a redo.
I still hurt, and feel bad from Saturday, and that stinking MRI, it did a number on me.
I'm still getting a few things done though, I got my shelves up in my new pantry, looks good for what I need.
I may put another shelf up at another time if I need it, right now I have room for another two in there.

I also took some church books over to my parents church, and left them, I hope they can use them, but if not they can call, and tell me.
I know of several churches not well off that can take them.
My dad, and another person built their library up to begin with, they would buy two of the same books, one for themselves, and one for the church.
Over time they had a good sized library, and here a whole room took up with books.

So, anything good going on this week besides work ?
Mel Gibson

Not too much going on! Gonna go on a mini road trip tomorrow. Visit some family now that the kids are back in school and the forest fires are under control. Gotta get out once in a while instead of staying cooped up at home!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Sounds nice, I wish I could visit family, and friends.
I'm going to try to get out tomorrow myself for a few, just business, and maybe a bite to eat.
I hope I can make it, but if not Ill bum around here as usual.

People keep asking me if I need anything, I keep telling them a couple French maids, but they think I'm kidding. :laugh:
Mel Gibson

Ya, it's good to get away from staring at the same four walls every now and then, even if it's just a shorter trip!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well I'm stuck here I guess, not safe for me driving today.
I guess Ill just have to deal with it, enjoy the trip Mel, be safe.

I just wanted to go to the bank, and get a bite, maybe the dollar store also.
Need candy for the kids so I can send them home with it. :evil:
Mel Gibson

Thanks!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Just be safe Mel, and enjoy :)

Speaking of enjoy, none for me today other than trimming a few hedge, maybe Ill get them done by weeks end .

Tomorrow grocery pickup, great I can order it, and have it delivered, or pick it up.
Not one step inside the store, and the smelly people can smell each other without me calling them out for being poop monsters. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:humpday:
Well half the week gone almost, hows it going peoples ?

Rough here, but got meds coming :kez: well gotta go pick them up that is.
Groceries to be picked up also, and that might be that for today.
Kind of dreary right now, been sprinkling this morning, Ill take that over the heat.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

The first full week of September and there are already signs of fall in the air, colder mornings, a few leaves dropping here and there. Staff lunch at work today, they brought in Nandos. Awsome grilled chicken. My oldest son is splitting his time between his security job, his reserves training, his girlfriend, and his buddies, so we only see him briefly. Second oldest is starting his fourth year university studies, my daughter works as a receptionist now...in my workplace. She is training though to become a skating coach. Sometimes, my house is filled with life and activities, other times, it is just my wife and me puttering around. Seems like retirement is approaching, but we have not too much money. We have managed to scrape together enough tho to buy a used RAV4 (2017), my wife will drive it home tomorrow.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Man Beanthere, those kids are getting out there, it makes me feel old now.
I remember you just putting the girl into skating, when she was born maybe. :panic:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:thorsday:
Well I never made it to the bank, I likely wont this week, but oh well no loss really.
Chiropractor today, and a stop for Ice cream :) gotta have that around.

:edit: Well scratch that Chiro appointment, he's got a sickness going on. :facepalm: likely from his two snotty rugrats, and school like kids be doing.
Oh well, that's how it goes, Ill just suffer it out till Monday.

So, whats on your agenda today, something good I hope.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well tonight's pain is I have a hole in my head.
I was picking some stuff up in the bottom of a closet, and bam, the wood up top fell, and of course hit me with the corner of it.
I just wish it would stop leaking, and I wonder it it punctured my skull :think: would be a first.
it has a perfect triangle shape up there now, I think I may ice it down a bit.

Well at least it's something interesting for my day, pretty depressing here otherwise.
How about your day, better than a hole in the head I hope.