On or about Islam

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: On or about Islam

His mind was rotten, I wont blame it on any devil, or spirit.
Anyone who did what he did is a sick person, and not deserving of any respect.
Anyone following him is just as bad because they gave him power, and give him power still.
Lie, Cheat, murder, rape, and other sick things, nothing godly about that.
And for being called Prophet without being a prophet, only the lowly moronic masses can call him that when he wasn't one.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

He was a robber, liar, pedophile, illiterate etc…. How different from all other prophets ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I look at him as a Carl Marx type, a lazy con putting other up to doing his bidding.
It amazes me how dumb people can be following users like they where.
Burney Sanders is another, like Mo man kicked off the island for being lazy, but people dumber than them has to follow.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Yong Jessie

mr oak would be in a whole lot of trouble if he created this topic in germany. see this below lady fined outragous 6000 euros for posting stats of what afghans and syrians get up to in germany as a hate crime. all she did was show stats. so germany as fuked up as canada usa is on politically correctness. germany also 100% behind israel iron clad support. also germany 100% iron clad support of ukraine. so basically all these things are one world goverment.

while i do think muslims are mostly sub humans at least the arab ones. malays and indos and thai muslims and cambodian muslims are quite ok and i bet if you had stats of them in the west it would not be anything similar to as bad as afghans or packies or syrians what they do in the west. like no way do they belong in the west. its just not there home.

do think israel which had the whole world support to go after hamas after oct 7 screwed up big time as should have been 10 times more careful to minimize civilan deaths as yes arab muslims i can see israel point about not wanting them. but problem was palasteins acautlly it was there homeland so israel have to live with them but wont. anyways got off topic abit onto this.

germany quite fuked up you cant say anything even if true oh its a hate crime.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Justin Trudeau is pushing a law that posting anything that can be considered hate ever can land one in jail. Of course none of his criminal activities can land him in jail. This German girl is very beautiful which means that these Muslims are a lot more dangerous for her than the average girl.
Yong Jessie

i did hear something similar to what you saying about trudeau new hate speech to include many more topics.

all this censorship its just a excuse oh a hate crime.

i not sure about oh this germany lady quite beautiful so dangerous more for her. while yes for a average german lady she is quite above average as ive been to germany i saw very few hot looking german women. the body for one thing they are baby hippopotamuses. well i not a expert on this and only have been to a few cities in germany.

and you more dangerous for her. i dont know the mindset of these arabs to which women they would target. maybe or maybe not more risk for her.

get this in thailand have met many westerner women that were drugged and raped by thai men mostly on the thai islands but also in back packers areas bangkok. but get this a few years ago met this swiss women while i was in penang malaysia. she was doing a visa run from one of the thai islands. told me she was drugged and rapped 3 times by thai men.

get this thou she was NOT hot looking at acatuly like older over 40. and her skin as was a diving instrutor like way too over taneed and like shoe leather. she seemed to be almost boosting to me she was raped 3 times by thai men. like proud that she was in such big demand. i almost felt like telling her but didnt really do thai men really find you that attractive they willing to risk jail to rape you? or i would never have guessed youd be in such high demand.

i didnt tell her what i really thought. i just shut up and listened to her. i did go out with her as she showed me this one good local resturant in penang that was quite highly rated. even when i started to tell her what i thought about the average swiss person as having stayed in zurich many years ago for 1 month. even that sent her into a rage sort of so again figured i should just shut up with what i thought about how good looking she thought of herself with her boosting about she had been raped. not once but 3 times. like she had won the gold medal or something.

so onto your more danger story for the hotties i dont know if true as this swiss women was clearly not but still some opportunist thai man 3 bloody times thought so of her.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

My girlfriend told me that for every reported rape there’s about fifty unreported cases so Germany must really have a huge problem with these freaks.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's bad enough with grown woman, but the children are being raped also on mass, and used as sex slaves.
People in their mundane lives never think of others, or care even so they let it happen, and cry when it happens to them.
More should speak up- even if they have to go to jail.

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/belgium ... 11-5625126
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

That Ghazian cleric ( whatever a Ghazian cleric is ) is just following the example of his hero Mo.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's actually the truest form of Islam, those peaceful with the west, and doing business with us are not following.
Covertly a lot are by sending in criminals, and taking advantage of the bad immigration system most of the west have.
Saudi Arabia is a bit supporter of the covert option, they are big funders of mosque, and other institutions of Islam all built with money we give them.