A touch of sin.

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
S M P

A touch of sin.

I made a wonderful greek salad and baked mac and cheese yesterday. The mac and cheese was delicious as always. Crispy on the top with extra cheese and buttered bread crumbs. I used three cheeses (aged chedder, parmesano, and a german wine cheese. The greek salad was delicious. I finally found a good brand of kalamata olives. For dessert I had an egg tart from a popular bakery in chinatown. They have a neat machine in the corner that ties the little boxes up quickly. It whips the string around the box, ties it and cuts it in a second. Anyway I also went to a Chinese movie at vancity (most comfortable and spacious seats in the city if not on the continent). I can't believe the movie won the Cannes best screenplay in 2013. Some of the actors were very good and the film was moving, though slow at times. I don't think the film was tight enough to win screenplay. The four stories do not come together in the end like they should.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Touch_of_Sin

[video][/video]

S M P

Re: A touch of sin.

I like these outfits in the movie.. :laugh:

[video][/video]

The movie is part of VIFF, so it is likely on here a few more days.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Food sounds good, the mac, and cheese especially.

Of all the little differences in looks between the people of the world if you look they act all the same when you get down to it.
Greedy, selfish, and just sad. That's what I saw in that first video.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Asian Fever.

S M P wrote:I like these outfits in the movie.. :laugh:

[video][/video]

The movie is part of VIFF, so it is likely on here a few more days.
I never get tired of watching this clip. I have watched it about fifty times now. :evil: :happydance: :drool:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

There is some cuties in that bunch, cute outfits even if in drab :)

Last bumped by Anonymous on February 26th, 2019, 11:47 am.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.