Teacher feeds semen to children.

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
young & the restless

Teacher feeds semen to children.

Mark Berndt, a former L.A. elementary school teacher charged with blindfolding students and feeding them his semen, is going to prison for 25 years.

Accused of spoon-feeding kids cookies laced with his own semen, he agreed to plead no contest to all charges, an attorney for some of the victims said.

Berndt plans to enter the legal equivalent of guilty pleas to 23 charges.

The plea agreement, first reported by the Daily News of Los Angeles, calls for Berndt to be sentenced to 25 years in state prison for the offenses.

John Manly, an attorney who represents 30 Miramonte Elementary School students and their parents, said he was notified of the plea by prosecutors.

Manly called the agreement a victory for his young clients and said that the families appreciate being treated

Larry Takihashi

Re: Teacher feeds semen to children.

"A blue plastic spoon and container found in the trash in his classroom tested positive for Berndt's semen, authorities said.

Children were also fed semen on cookies, sheriff's Lt. Carlos Marquez said.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

What kind of sick thrill can someone get from such a thing, so disturbing.
I know a few parents that would have killed that man.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

[quote="Blue Frost"]What kind of sick thrill can someone get from such a thing, so disturbing.
I know a few parents that would have killed that man.[/quote]

Your are very right. If a teacher did that to one of my daughters I shudder to think what my husband would do to him. I'm afraid somebody would come across his body somewhere in the weeds with his dismembered junk stuffed in his mouth. :angry:

Some people don't deserve to live. I don't care how many excuses can be made for their mental condition or their awful childhood or whatever. Some people are just either too deviant or too evil to be allowed to draw breath.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

A good thing about a high powered rifle is you can shoot his junk off from about anyplace, and a police vest isn't any protection.

Last bumped by Anonymous on February 26th, 2019, 11:46 am.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.