Why the heck does jelly belly have an adult diaper avatar?

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)

You may select 1 option

View results

EU 2.0

What kind of an idiot uses an upside down adult diaper for his avatar? Seems moronic. :scratch:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Why the heck does jelly belly have an adult diaper avata

:laugh:
Yeah kind of looks like some upside down underwear a little , but it's a bad representation of Thors Hammer.
I think it looks like a thong a little.
Who is Jelly Belly ? :unsure:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Why the heck does jelly belly have an adult diaper avatar?

That being underwear it's kind of sexy, nice lace on it. :spit:
Still who is this Jelly Belly person ?
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: That being underwear it's kind of sexy, nice lace on it. :spit:
Still who is this Jelly Belly person ?

I seem to remember "Odinson" of Van4um using that avie.

Maybe it's him. :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I thought maybe it was him, but not sure, and why the name Jelly belly.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: I thought maybe it was him, but not sure, and why the name Jelly belly.

I don't know. Maybe because he claims to weigh over 150kg?

He also claims to be about 7 feet tall but I'm pretty sure that's bullshit. :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well glad they don't call me that, and I'm 9 feet tall by the way :spit:
5/11 right now, and 200 lbs, was 220 for a long time, but lost it playing video games, and not eating :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: Well glad they don't call me that, and I'm 9 feet tall by the way :spit:
5/11 right now, and 200 lbs, was 220 for a long time, but lost it playing video games, and not eating :laugh:
That's interesting; most people I know who play a lot of video games are big and fat. They're usually on the Doritos diet. :roll:

I guess the key is to become so engrossed in the games that you forget about the Cheetos and frozen pizza. :laugh:

So what keeps you going in times like that; "Red Bull"? :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:spit: I don't eat much anyhow, but i just eat even less when playing the games I guess.
No Red Bull for me. Doritos, and some cheese sauce sounds good though :blush:
Oh, I weighed myself last night, I have gained back 5 lbs :( my mom keeps sabotaging my progress.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: :spit: I don't eat much anyhow, but i just eat even less when playing the games I guess.
No Red Bull for me. Doritos, and some cheese sauce sounds good though :blush:
Oh, I weighed myself last night, I have gained back 5 lbs :( my mom keeps sabotaging my progress.
That happens and it's usually for self-serving reasons. But keep working at it. :thumbsup:

A few months ago I realized that I lost about 10 lbs this past year without even trying. Mainly because I didn't have a husband constantly trying to shove food at me. All I need to do is lose about another 15 and I will weigh the same as I did when I was a senior in high school. :woot:

Not that I was ever "thin". I've always been very "curvy" or what is now being called "thick" but I'm okay with that. My blood chemistry is excellent, my blood pressure is normal and when my knee is finally rehabbed, I'll be back in reasonable enough shape to play ball competitively with women 10 years or more my junior.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I lost 5 lbs a few years back just stopping drinking a glass of chocolate milk in the morning, lost it in about a week.
I then leveled off till I stopped drinking all the processed fruit juices, and lost another 5, and leveled off at 220.
About two months ago i started loosing about 7 to 10 a week for two weeks, and got to about 198, but then my mom started with the fruit drinks, the reeses cups, and breakfast again, and a pie :facepalm:
You know you can't resist pie, or I cannot.
:pie:
My guess is cutting the sugar way back helped me the most, and being so called pre diabetic I shouldn't have it anyhow.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Speaking of, my mom just got back from the store, and brought two boxes of those Samoa type cookies home to me, and two bags of chocolate covered cherries. :facepalm:
Her being a mom is killing me :wacko: tells me you can eat just one a day, yeah right. I ran her off with them back up the stairs, now I'm the bad guy again. :facepalm:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: Speaking of, my mom just got back from the store, and brought two boxes of those Samoa type cookies home to me, and two bags of chocolate covered cherries. :facepalm:
Her being a mom is killing me :wacko: tells me you can eat just one a day, yeah right. I ran her off with them back up the stairs, now I'm the bad guy again. :facepalm:
You need to be nicer to your mom. :laugh:

My husband used to do the same kind of stuff. His thing is he would bring home chocolate dipped cannoli or cheese cake, knowing I can't resist either one. He did his best to keep me fat.

In that kind of situation you have to resolve yourself to the fact that you can be stronger than your desire for the wrong food. It takes a lot of will power to say "no", especially after years of just eating whatever you want.

Next time your mom brings stuff like that in the house just ignore it and when she is not around, get rid of it. There's no need to argue about it.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Wont work, if she thinks I like it she buys more, and more of it till it's a daily thing.
I have already tried it.
Also I do let stuff sit, and ruin, and she gives me a guilt trip about waste, and me not eating it, after all shes mom.
It took a few years to get her to stop bringing me milkshakes every time she was out.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: Wont work, if she thinks I like it she buys more, and more of it till it's a daily thing.
I have already tried it.
Also I do let stuff sit, and ruin, and she gives me a guilt trip about waste, and me not eating it, after all shes mom.
It took a few years to get her to stop bringing me milkshakes every time she was out.
Well that's moms for you.

Mine does the same thing. Luckily I don't live with her. Whenever I visit she's always trying to shove food at me. Not my brother or my sister just me. I asked her about that once and she replied that she knows "I like to eat". :kez: When I was a kid she was always feeding me. When i was real little, I was a whiny pain in the ass. I guess she thought as long as I was eating, I was happy and out from under her skirt. :unsure: But I know that's just an Italian mom thing; my grandmother used to do the same thing to me.

It's a ethnic thing. On my Italian side everything having to do with family revolves around food, preparing it and eating it. Opposed to my Irish side, where the food is horrible and every family gathering is a drunken brawl. :laugh:

Then they wonder why I have a weight problem and anger issues. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have anger issues, not as bad as i did have years ago, but I still have them. I tend to hold them in a lot as well driving my BP up.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: I have anger issues, not as bad as i did have years ago, but I still have them. I tend to hold them in a lot as well driving my BP up.
I never tagged you as someone with anger issues. You hide it well.

A lot of people think I have "anger issues"; especially online people. :laugh:

I get a kick out of it because the joke is on them, most of it is and act. I'm pretty easy going in RL.....unless you get me in a competitive situation, like on a softball field or in pie eating contest :toung: . Then I'll freaking kill ya. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Oh I feel like killing people myself, but keep it inside, it's hard sometimes when people are in your face.
i used to fly off the handle really easy, funny thing though when I was a kid i just got my feelings hurt, and held it in.
My ex brother in law showed up, and all that changed in me, I did get violent from dealing with his crap.
I made it a point though to take it out on bullies, and take up for others.

Ill tell you one, I picked up a railroad tie, and tossed through his car window once. went to court over that one, but it was dropped because he attacked me before that from behind.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: Oh I feel like killing people myself, but keep it inside, it's hard sometimes when people are in your face.
i used to fly off the handle really easy, funny thing though when I was a kid i just got my feelings hurt, and held it in.
My ex brother in law showed up, and all that changed in me, I did get violent from dealing with his crap.
I made it a point though to take it out on bullies, and take up for others.

Ill tell you one, I picked up a railroad tie, and tossed through his car window once. went to court over that one, but it was dropped because he attacked me before that from behind.
A railroad tie?..... Noice. :laugh:

Must be those green gamma rays from the old TVs. "Hulk Smash" :laugh:

When I was young I used to fight a lot. In fact I got thrown out of catholic school in the 4th grade for it. Being devote Catholics, my parents were mortified.....At least my mom was...my dad not so much because he was a catholic school reject himself.

My final year in Catholic school I was suspended at least 4 times and received God knows how many detentions for fighting. The school admin finally sent a letter home to my parents saying that the tuition they were paying for my attendance would not be accepted for the following school year. Tuition however for my older brother would be readily accepted. In other words; “take your daughter and her bad attitude and get the fuck out of here”. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: I doubt you missed anything in there, and you are likely a better person for it.
I had a few girlfriends that went to Catholic schools, some of the biggest sluts I ever dated.
It might not sound good of me saying that, but it's true, maybe it was just that school.
My friends at work went to them, and they both talked about how bad the treatment was also, abusive nuns.

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.