To Serve and Protect

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: To Serve and Protect

Why not just answer them, and if you refuse there is better ways.
Don't just walk off either, you are just asking for it, and they have an obligation most the time to investigate.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

That’s what I would expect to happen to me if I was to be such an idiot. Then the losers play the victim.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:rofl:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back in the eighties if I was to try and pull a stunt like that I would get beaten severely and I was under the impression that American police are far more badass than Canadians police due to the massive amount of worse and more dangerous things that they have to deal with. I am behind the times I guess and don’t really know what it’s like now.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Back in the 80s I was in school still, and had a cop wanting to take me to an abandoned brick yard, and beat me up, and leave me there.
I knew his son is why I knew it.
It was assumed since I had pot head friends, and I had money I was a dealer, but I was not.
I earned my money the hard way, working for it, and selling candy at school, hell I put my first transmission in at 12 years old, and started cutting grass at 9 for people.
I told my friend if his dad tried it I would kill him, and nothing more was said about it.
I was harassed a lot after though by other cops, pulled over, and surrounded a few times, and searched a lot.
It made me distrust police quite a bit for all that, but I still respect the ones who try to do right.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:teehe:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

That officer 👮‍♀️ Knows mentally handicapped when he sees it. Ha ! :thumbsup:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: