To Serve and Protect

General talk, and discussion.
Sharlee
Elite Member
Elite Member

To Serve and Protect

OK, I can't see ANY way to justify a bar at HQ. They must think we've gone mad!

Wag more, bark less.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

To Serve and Protect

It's worth a try, I asked for a Hooters at work in place of out lunch room :laugh: I had support
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Dagon
"VIP Member"
"VIP Member"

To Serve and Protect

Bondage images of Mountie linked to Pickton case questioned
Counsel for the Commisioner of the Missing Women Inquiry is investigating
Jesse Johnston Jul 05, 2012 14:59:58 PM

VANCOUVER (NEWS1130) - The commissioner of the Missing Women Inquiry wants to know more about disturbing pictures of an RCMP Corporal that showed up on S & M website. Wally Oppal has asked commission counsel to look into Cpl. Jim Brown's involvement in the Robert Pickton case. "What we have known all along is Cpl. Brown introduced Vancouver police to a man named Caldwell, and Caldwell had information that Pickton was involved in the killing of a woman," Oppal says. "Caldwell was an informant but Caldwell's evidence [was not] contradicted and is before the commission."

Oppal says as far as he knows Brown never met Caldwell or Pickton in person. Now he wants to make absolutely sure there isn't anything more to the story ( :facepalm: ). "Because of the somewhat disturbing nature of what was reported by Ian Mulgrew of the Vancouver Sun, I've asked commission counsel to see if there is anything that will affect this commission inquiry," Oppal says.

Psychologist Dr. Mike Webster counsels police officers and says he's been aware of the pictures for about a year. He says even though the scenes are staged and the woman who appears in the images with Brown has given her consent, they are still disturbing. "He calls himself the Kilted Knight and he appears often times in a kilt and often times with his high brown Mountie dress boots on," Webster says. "In one I can recall he's standing with a sword in one hand and a severed head in the other." He says there are several other series of photos that show the Kilted Knight stalking and killing a woman.

"If it was my neighbour who was in that picture, fine, I can understand that," Webster says. "But this is a Royal Canadian Mounted Police officer who we are going to task with investigating files where females are involved. The RCMP is absolutely out of touch with the public that they serve. The RCMP, a once proud national icon, is quickly becoming a national disgrace."

The RCMP hasn't responded to calls and emails from News1130.
sent from my desktop using a keyboard
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

To Serve and Protect

Sad standards if they knew about it for a year, in no way would I stand for that smut if I was his commanding officer.
Also what is the standards now, they seem to be tossed out the window all over now.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Dagon
"VIP Member"
"VIP Member"

To Serve and Protect

So, that has been just one month of "a few bad apples"

Lets start a new month then:

Richmond RCMP officer charged with assault
Constable Inderpal Bal remains on active duty
Shane Bigham Jul 06, 2012 11:40:32 AM

RICHMOND (NEWS1130) - More trouble for the RCMP; a Richmond Mountie has been charged with assault causing bodily harm. The officer was investigated by Surrey RCMP following an arrest he made on January 26th of this year. Other officers at the scene brought some concerns to the attention of a supervisor and an internal investigation was launched. In a written statement, the Mounties say the person who was arrested in the incident had to be treated in hospital, but the case is now before the courts and they are offering no further comment on the situation. Constable Inderpal Bal remains on active duty, but under close supervision.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

To Serve and Protect

You know the sad thing is they didn't mention if he was on the streets, or Desk job, I would guess he's on the streets still.
Here they usually put them on suspension,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,with pay :kez:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

To Serve and Protect

Keeper I have been done very wrong by police over the years, and find them almost useless to protect.
Some are pretty good though, and they are not all that bad.
I just wish the ones with more higher standards would step up against the bad ones.
The one you had to deal with needed turned in, and called out by his superiors for harassment.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

To Serve and Protect

I have been there Keeper, and even had threats by some when I was a teen .
One was going to take me down the road to the boonies and beat me up, and leave me. I knew his son, and made some threats of my own.
His son knew I was a good honest person, and not dealing drugs, my guess he told his day that.
Dagon
"VIP Member"
"VIP Member"

To Serve and Protect

Keeper wrote:After what happened to me while i was standing by my car and what the cop did to me, i have no respect for law enforcement what so ever. :angry:
I could understand if this would happen once a year or so, but I've started this thread, because of the sheer scale of this kind of behavior among the people that carry themselves in a manner worth of a common gang banger. Yet, all I hear is: it is just a few bad apples, don't worry, it must of been some new recruit. But what you read & see few times every month by now suggest otherwise: as in deep rooted "culture of corruption" rolling down from the very top...

Beside, have you ever tried to store your good apples in the same bin as rotten ones...?
Cheers.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

To Serve and Protect

The more bad cops, the more stuff that gets looked over.
It's becoming us, and them at that time. People need to start calling in, and maybe getting media involved .
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

To Serve and Protect

This might be a useful tool, in the right hands.

I don't concern myself, with other peoples thoughts. They can think what they want, and grind it around in their head. I always get a good nights rest. They however, are exhausted, thinking about me. My trade mark, :laugh: :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

To Serve and Protect

O want one of those with a ram bar in front :) no better yet a cow catcher like on an old train . :laugh:
I actually saw about 50 of those yesterday, and the bigger ones going down the railroad tracks behind my house yesterday, a lot of M1 tanks also .
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

To Serve and Protect

This is worth watching, just a few minutes at least if not all. \
Think before taking your next vaccine.

[youtube][/youtube]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

To Serve and Protect

Think that last post was BS, well on Google news on the headlines .

Swine Flu Vaccine Linked To Guillain-Barr
Sharlee
Elite Member
Elite Member

To Serve and Protect

Dagon wrote:
Keeper wrote:After what happened to me while i was standing by my car and what the cop did to me, i have no respect for law enforcement what so ever. :angry:
I could understand if this would happen once a year or so, but I've started this thread, because of the sheer scale of this kind of behavior among the people that carry themselves in a manner worth of a common gang banger. Yet, all I hear is: it is just a few bad apples, don't worry, it must of been some new recruit. But what you read & see few times every month by now suggest otherwise: as in deep rooted "culture of corruption" rolling down from the very top...

Beside, have you ever tried to store your good apples in the same bin as rotten ones...?
Cheers.
I hear you, Dagon, but I think we have to have respect for the role even if some of the individuals in the role don't deserve it. I've met far too many great cops to believe that most are bad.

Your comment about the good apples with the bad reminds me of what my parents used to tell me ... "trying to influence bad friends by being good while you hang out with them is like saying that instead of getting a glove muddy, you get mud glovey." Something like that ... you get the idea. :)
Wag more, bark less.
Dagon
"VIP Member"
"VIP Member"

To Serve and Protect

Sharlee wrote:I hear you, Dagon, but I think we have to have respect for the role even if some of the individuals in the role don't deserve it. I've met far too many great cops to believe that most are bad.

Your comment about the good apples with the bad reminds me of what my parents used to tell me ... "trying to influence bad friends by being good while you hang out with them is like saying that instead of getting a glove muddy, you get mud glovey." Something like that ... you get the idea. :)
And I hear you, but considering that I do not know many of these "good apples" you speak of, as an atheist ( :toung: ), I cannot take that on faith alone. I guess, one can say that the devil deceives me by throwing sand in my eyes. Also, it is quite different when you hang around with friends from when you pursue a career by joining in a highly hierarchic organization that has no accountability and all the power...

"Total power corrupts totally"

I guess we have to agree to disagree on this one. :)
Cheers.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

To Serve and Protect

If I had total power some may say it corrupted me.
I would be vicious to the criminals that deserve it slamming the bars on most forever in work camps to pay back society.
If I was to solve some issues I would make examples maybe with wars, and cruelty to make a point.
If you want peace some people need a reason to be peaceful, sometimes that takes fear.
Peace can be expensive along with freedoms.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

To Serve and Protect

Sharlee
Elite Member
Elite Member

To Serve and Protect

^ EXACTLY!!!! :thumbsup:
Wag more, bark less.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

To Serve and Protect

LOL Yeah it's a joke what they want to push on us all.
You know I would give my guns up if there was no guns at all, but then I would have a good crossbow .
Someone will always try to take advantage, it's human nature .