GMO Foods

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: GMO Foods

A scientist says what many already believed and that being that roundup is a slow kill. https://www.theepochtimes.com/systemic- ... 88Jg%3D%3D

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

A California man has just been awarded 332 million dollars from Monsanto due to his cancer being caused by roundup. It’s about time Monsanto gets a bit of what it deserves. I wonder how many cancers have been caused by roundup ? This could set a costly precedent for Monsanto if there is a large flood of similar lawsuits. https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-01-22- ... llion.html
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I wish the farmers would sue for their fields being contaminated, it would be a good turn around for them since Monsanto sues them.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Unfortunately Monsanto has a team of ruthless top level lawyers on their payroll and I bet that they pay them very well.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You take a group of farmers though, and they can muster the money, and get good lawyers also.
Also there are some politicians that would listen, and have been hurt themselves by Monsanto in the past, those from farming communities.
I would donate for their cause even though it couldn't be much, others would also.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I wonder if Monsanto pays off the judges ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They own a lot of people, Judges, and other politicians, that's why we have them as a big issue in America, and other countries.
Sure they do some good, but the bad does not make it a good company when they know they hurt, and kill people.
Our FDA, and CDC are full of people from companies like them, and big Pharma.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Did the CIA create Monsanto or are they just working together ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I would bet there are CIA agents in Monsanto, but the company is it's own.
Bayre owns it now by the way, and it's multinational, and has been for a long time.
The company, and many like it grew so big because the wars, and both Monsanto, and Bayer is famous for Aspirin from their origins.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

We are poisoning ourselves with cereal.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

They may meet food safety requirements however the food safety requirements aren’t from what this newscast says aren’t good enough. This GMO transition has only appeared about twenty five years ago. I’ve wondered how much remains in the harvested grains and other crops.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Thats not the only thing we are being poisoned with. the people running FDA should be put in prison along with these mega farms maga owners.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Also allowing the Chinese to buy American and Canadian farmlands especially in consideration of general Chi Haotian’s speech stating that “we need to kill all am Americans by biological means”.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

I have been having my daily portion of broccolini. I buy from Safeway. Today I read the label and find out that they are imported from Mexico. I wonder if Mexican veggies are safe to eat.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Lettuce, and big leaf plants are the worst for Mexico, and here sometimes also.
The pickers will drop their pants in the field, and then continue picking the food.
Just make sure to always wash veggies no matter where they are from.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I googled Mexican crop quality and GMO crops. Mexico has banned GMO corn but allows GMO cotton. The USA is pressuring Mexico to accept its GMO corn. I wonder if this is to protect Mexico’s native corn subspecies. Only about 15% of Mexico’s land is suitable for farming. They grow chocolate there and it’s safe to assume bananas , mangoes, and a lot of other exotic fruits.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I read yesterday that the FDA said it's alright to shoot up pigs with MNRA now, nothing in the US is hardy safe now.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I guess if the government is footing the bill and big pharma is making billions then they might as well vaccinate everything including trees.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's been proven that it's not safe, but no matter if big money is being tossed their way.
The Big drug companies pay half on the research the FDA does, and gives them big money for passing the stuff, and jobs after they leave the FDA.
It should be illegal, and people should be in prison over it.

Also Bill Clinton gave the OK for big pharma not to be responsible as mush as they where, now you see a long list of side effects since that's slowly killing people.
Best to get a drug made before 1984 if you need it.