Rules ! Hello !

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
what hump

Re: Rules ! Hello !

if you need anymore hints let me know :5+5:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Sitting on the dock of the bay maybe :teehe:

Dreary day here, cold also unlike yesterday when it was tolerable out.
I didn't get anything done, and don't really care right now. :pardon:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Nice hint. Gee, I remember squirt. Back in the 80's I spent some time in Jamaica and this was like one of their all time favourite beverages. It was like sprite only more lemony as I recall.
They also had this stuff they called champagne that was basically an amber colored cream soda.
Mel Gibson

what hump wrote: March 21st, 2020, 5:29 am i hope that this has narrowed it down for you Mel.
It didn't, really...
what hump wrote: March 21st, 2020, 3:47 am if you were a mod a DV then you already know. :scratch:
I haven't been a Mod at DV for over 10 years now!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

There is Mel, been hiding ? hording TP :teehe:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 22nd, 2020, 1:15 pm There is Mel, been hiding ? hording TP :teehe:
Mel doesn't use TP.

At the end of each week he just scrapes his ass crack out with a spackle knife. :down: :o
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

No visuals please Renee, that's pretty nasty to put in someones mind you know. :teehe:
what hump

it's melting fast
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: March 22nd, 2020, 1:15 pm There is Mel, been hiding ? hording TP :teehe:
I had a solid supply to begin with, but now I've finally been able to top that stack up back to where it belongs!
Mel Gibson

what hump wrote: March 22nd, 2020, 10:08 pm it's melting fast
Oh, so you live in an untouched Alpine cabin, that's untouched.

If this is you, LIzzy, stop it!

I can wheel you and I over the Brilliant suspension bridge. Have you ever seen the "parking lot" there? It's... Crazy. I wouldn't want anything different!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

what hump wrote: March 22nd, 2020, 10:08 pm it's melting fast
Strong roof, and in no way do I want to live in a place with snow like that.
I have some family in Michigan buried in about every year, I think they are crazy.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel Gibson wrote: March 23rd, 2020, 6:19 am
I had a solid supply to begin with, but now I've finally been able to top that stack up back to where it belongs!
Store shelves are depleted here quite a lot, but we are managing so far, and who uses that much paper :wacko:
I guess people don't really know how to fold paper, and just roll it out like crazy.

All I need is some things I can't get anymore as usual, things that are not around anymore.
A good Mexican Restaurant, some Big John's Beans and Fixens, the Pop tarts that they changed years back, some Banana Flips how they used to be. :5+5: so much more.
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: March 23rd, 2020, 2:03 pm All I need is some things I can't get anymore as usual, things that are not around anymore.
I know the feeling, trust me!

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I rather the 55, or 59 Chevy if I had to have one unless you are talking about the woman, you can have her.
The great thing about those cars is they had a lot of room in them.
Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: March 24th, 2020, 2:41 pm I rather the 55, or 59 Chevy if I had to have one unless you are talking about the woman, you can have her.
The great thing about those cars is they had a lot of room in them.
They were comfortable to drive!

The Three Fives weren't that big though!

Ford has forever held that title when they wen't over the 79.9" width limits for a passenger vehicle in 1958!

Pictured below, is truly one of the "largest" passenger vehicles known to man! Cadillac came in a very close second!

Mel Gibson

GM, one year later, decided to counter Ford, with all they had, and it was fairly impressive! And yes, lots more room all around! :toung:

Same size as most other luxury vehicles at that time though, which was about as big as they'd ever become! :laugh:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I would take the Ford if convertible, but not hardtop, I would rather the Cadillac though just for the name, and magnificent fins it sports . :)
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

How about a nice classic old school gangster car
I really always wanted a Duesenberg

Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: March 25th, 2020, 2:07 pm How about a nice classic old school gangster car
I really always wanted a Duesenberg
Owning a Düsenberg is probably the holy grail of any car enthusiast! Nothing was better before it, nor possibly even after it!

Unfortunately ONLY for the truly wealthy, then and now! We may have the ability to work hard and eventually own a Lincoln or a Cadillac, but a Düsenberg? No!

The Germans (even the American ones) just simply knew how to build good cars! Expensive cars, but good cars!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They where made in Indiana close to me, I found out about them in the third grade, and always wanted one.
Back then you could get one for about $100,000, by the time I got that money up they where much higher than that. :laugh:

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.