Re: Tech Talk

General talk, and discussion.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

I have recently acquired Mortal Kombat X. The Blind swordsman Kenshi was my favorite character. My friend always used Scorpion.

This was against the AI. I have fought my friend countless times on Mortal Kombat Deception for the PS2 14 years ago. His teleporting firekicks were the cheapest. I must master the flying sword attack to stand a chance in a real fight. Our PPV match will be in 2 weeks.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I used to play that game when it first came out in the 80s :teehe:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Tech Talk

I bought Ghost Recon Wildlands. Do you have Xbox Live Gold blue? Huge 60GB file. My Xbox one is downloading the game at 140mb/s - 160mb/s.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

sadly i don't, I tried it for a few days but canceled it.
I didn't like how the brats would come in, and just be brats, and mess up my gaming.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Ghost recon Wildlands started out kinda boring but got good after I found my favorite assault rifle of all time the Tar21. Spent $30 on attachments with my credit card.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have a lot of old games I never played, but maybe soon Ill get into another.
Just got Fallout New Vegas, my nephew talked me into it when I took him out shopping.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Tech Talk

Pretty cool, but I would have to order a burger, and fries :spit:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Tech Talk

World's First All-Electric Passenger Plane Unveiled At Paris Airshow
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06- ... is-airshow

Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Tech Talk

The jet looks light. I hope it's safe.

I ordered this Fossil watch on Amazon. An absolute beauty.
Mel Gibson

Nice! I'm an automatic guy, but after having owned a couple of Seiko Automatics (which work well for the money spent no doubt, for an Auto), I'm thinking my next step up in the future could possibly be a Tissot Automatic...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I could see me wearing that watch with that dark finish, I like it, and the blue contrast sets it off.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Tech Talk

Brought my stupid car to the dealer. Another water leak. Warranty expired. Service guy says it'll cost $500-$1000. Probably another clogged drainage on the sunroof. I wouldn't know. They will probably tell me it's something else this time.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I would fight that, or try RF, if it's reoccurring they need to fix it right.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Tech Talk

They replaced the seal. $611. At least it's fixed now. Good thing it's summer. The soaked floor dry fast or else it'll develop a mouldy smell. The lease ends September. Gonna buy it out for $13,000. Maybe sell it in 2 years.

I love how big the cargo space in my car is. Was able to fit a big old drawer for disposal. Don't think I'll be able to go away from suv for a more sporty car.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

$611 for a seal, that's just robbery, and let me guess it's a dealer only right now.

I myself would like another Mustang, but yeah I need something I can carry stuff in.
So, my next car will likely be a truck, or another SUV.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Tech Talk

Blue Frost wrote: July 11th, 2019, 11:38 pm $611 for a seal, that's just robbery, and let me guess it's a dealer only right now.

I myself would like another Mustang, but yeah I need something I can carry stuff in.
So, my next car will likely be a truck, or another SUV.
$611 includes labour. The time to troubleshoot the problem. They service hundreds of Hondas. In reality they knew what was the problem just from a quick inspection.

I choose the Chevrolet Camaro over the Ford Mustang. Insurance here is a bitch. $2500 a year to insure my crappy Honda. The Camaro and Mustang are considered sporty type car according to insurance company so therefore more expensive to insure. It'll probably be like $3500+ a year. Insurance for my dad's 2012 Mercedes-benz C Class is $2700. These are prices with no fault accidents and full discount.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The guy across the street had a Camaro for 6 months, 5 of it it was in the shop.

Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

Maybe a Japanese car is more reliable. Like the Toyota 86. Starts at only $29,999.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

If I got another it would be a convertible, I like the Toyota though.