Welcome Gary Oak!

General talk, and discussion.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Welcome Gary Oak!

I believe the EVOLUTION punishment that memebee used was a brilliant idea :stars:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Welcome Gary Oak!

:cool2; Thanks Keeper, and I hope it stays nice and respectful.
It's alright to argue, nothing wrong with that, but we are grownups, and should be able to keep it civil .

Oh, yeah you need an avatar :)
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Welcome Gary Oak!

:blush: My head is getting bigger all the time so I guess there will be enough of me to go around :blush:
I love you all, great people is worth a lot.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Sharlee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Welcome Gary Oak!

Keeper wrote:
Gary Oak wrote:Thanks, I am hoping that this forum will be more discussing topics and less stalker trolling insults and sarcasm
Blues Forum is for respected persons, Everyone here treats everyone with kindness and fairness.

I have the greatest respect for Blue and stand beside his decisions on his policies.
:thumbsup: to both comments! :)
Wag more, bark less.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Welcome Gary Oak!

I just hope everyone enjoys, and maybe if it does grow it will keep it's special warm feeling .
It's not me who makes this forum, it's all of you.
Sharlee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Welcome Gary Oak!

I feel like I haven't contributed much lately. :sorry: I'm so busy, I haven't had the time to look for interesting things. I'll try to do better ...
Wag more, bark less.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Welcome Gary Oak!

Life goes on, and you do have more post than anyone but me :)
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Welcome Gary Oak!

I am already getting sick of memebee and the mindless,sarcastic,insulting stalker trolls after being on here just a few days
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Welcome Gary Oak!

Well Gary your welcome here. I may come off as a little sarcastic once in a while about a subject because I have a different idea , but I welcome as most here other ideas. :)
We try to keep the insults down unless we start a joke thread :)
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Welcome Gary Oak!

I was refering to the lack of stalker trolls here and my losing interest in memebee due to not having to deal with them on Our Forum
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Welcome Gary Oak!

Well it can be a bit boring here, but most of us like it that way :) more people would be nice though if civil .
Anyone you would like to join feel free to tell them.
Sharlee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Welcome Gary Oak!

Gary Oak wrote:I am already getting sick of memebee and the mindless,sarcastic,insulting stalker trolls after being on here just a few days
I know what you mean, Gary. After spending time on a forum where people treat each other in a civilized fashion, it can be a bit shocking to read some of the trollish posts on Memebee.

I'm sure the good guys there would be thrilled if the trolls disappeared, but alas, it's not to be. :(
Wag more, bark less.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Welcome Gary Oak!

It's hard for me to go visit even, and I like a lot of the people there, and some of the trolls .