Santa is White, so terrible

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I agree Renee, and it's a shame the left wing media, and right for that matter don't blast this kind of idiocy.
The biggest issue is that these pieces of garbage isn't labeled as nut jobs like the West burrow church retards.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Ryanissimo
"Piano Man"
"Piano Man"

Twilight turtle wrote:Santa, he's a white well loved legend... I mean he came from snowy Europe. All it looks like is the rest out there try & hijack him or other stuff and then twist it into something else to suit themselves... the original will be gone then.
Why don't they just settle on blue. That way, no one will get their panties in a bunch.
"We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well I was going to post some Elvis Blue Christmas, but i get a stupid notice each one I find
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Santa is White, so terrible

Teachers being white apparently is terrible. Perhaps the low percentage of non white teachers in a city that is predominantly not white says a number of obvious things and one of them being that just possibly white people are not so inherently evil after all. https://www.wnd.com/2022/08/white-teach ... 5B-MD5-%5D
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Santa is White, so terrible

I love the push for segregation, so liberal of those so open minded loving people. :kez: