Santa is White, so terrible

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Santa

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Santa, he's a white well loved legend... I mean he came from snowy Europe. All it looks like is the rest out there try & hijack him or other stuff and then twist it into something else to suit themselves... the original will be gone then.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Santa is from the heart which is of no mind what color he is, it's sick people who want to put a meaning to his race, and try to change everyone to their standard.
Sick minded lefties need shamed, and scorned for their hate of all things white, especially when they are using white invented things, and innovations.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
the wizard

... could you give the gist of the article in the opening post in a couple of sentences max?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I should have, but I thought the title said it all :blush:
It's just sick the attacks on Christmas, and for what a little social political genocide.
the wizard

Blue Frost wrote:I should have, but I thought the title said it all.
... well according to the title you're saying it's terrible that santa is caucasian. do you mean that, Blue Frost?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That's just to get people to look, most people that know me know better. Even if I'm not Catholic, or Christian Christmas is part of life, and it's not all bad even with the consumerism tossed in.
I make a point of saying Marry Christmas especially to the happy Holiday crowd :)
the wizard

Blue Frost wrote:That's just to get people to look, most people that know me know better.
... so if i understand you correctly, you're saying it's a good thing that santa is caucasian?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

No I'm saying it doesn't matter he's white they are saying it does.
Santa is white so what it's just what he is, Jesus is a Jew of mixed decent it's just who he is.
If Santa was black it would not make any difference in my view, but he's not.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I guess Quanza didn't go over good enough for the libtards so it's back to Christmas attacks.
the wizard

Blue Frost wrote:No I'm saying it doesn't matter he's white they are saying it does.
Santa is white so what it's just what he is, Jesus is a Jew of mixed decent it's just who he is.
If Santa was black it would not make any difference in my view, but he's not.
... thanks for the clarification, Blue Frost. i agree one hundred percent ...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:)
Sorry for not clarifying that to begin with, most on here already know how I feel about it so I just assumed people did.
Shen Li

A who cares kinda thing for me. I can't believe there are people who would make an issue out of this.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Same ones that are crying Islam is peaceful, and Arafat needed a peace prize .
What it is they want to just get rid of Christmas, but cannot, and so they just pick at it.
Shen Li

Blue Frost wrote:Same ones that are crying Islam is peaceful, and Arafat needed a peace prize .
What it is they want to just get rid of Christmas, but cannot, and so they just pick at it.
Lunatics that love the murderers and hate St. Nick.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Anything Christian is a target, or Western it seems like. i think we need Krampus to get them :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Shen Li

Blue Frost wrote:Anything Christian is a target, or Western it seems like. i think we need Krampus to get them :laugh:
The anti-Santa. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I love the story of Krampus, he beats the naughty kids stuffs them in a basket, leaves some coal, and takes then to eat for later .
Liberals would be scared with the coal :rofl:
I can see some poor little snot getting fearful around Christmas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

The legend of Santa Claus grew out of the Northern European traditions surround the pagan holiday of Yule. He has elements of the Dutch Sinterklaus, Catholic St. Nicholas, The English Father Christmas and the Germanic/Scandinavian God Odin or Wotan. So unless their were a lot of dark skinned Vikings, Saxons, Franks and Celts running around back in the day, it stands to reason that the make believe individual we know as Santa would be pictured as being of fair complexion.

This is a ridiculous non-issue stirred up by scumbag liberal race baiters in an attempt to foster faux outrage among their clueless PC followers.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas