Pre Flood Civilisation

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Pre Flood Civilisation

I have wondered for many years that if Noah's flood did happen then what were the civilisations that existed. If there were these civilisations then what evidence is there of them. Has the evidence been being covered up ?

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Pre Flood Civilisation

Unfortunately the photos in this article didn't get pasted. These photos are quite amazing. ABout a dozen years ago a pre Sumeria and Egypt city was found Homoukar which the civilisation ended about 1,500 years before Sumeria began. It is still a mystery where the Sumerians came from. They arrived there from somewhere.

'Syria's stonehenge': Mysterious ruins in desert could be 10,000 years old - but scientists can't get near to investigate
Strange 'landscape of the dead' found 50 miles north of Damascus
Ruins near site of massacres north of Syria's capital
Scientist unable to investigate baffling find
Stone circles, lines and tombs found in near-lifeless desert
By Rob Waugh
PUBLISHED: 14:06 GMT, 25 June 2012 | UPDATED: 07:37 GMT, 26 June 2012
Comments (95) Share

A mysterious ancient building in Syria, described as a 'landscape for the dead' could be as old as 10,000 years ago - far older than the Great Pyramid.
But scientists have been unable to explore the ruins, unearthed in 2009, because of the conflict in the region.
The strange stone formations were uncovered in 2009, by archaeologist Robert Mason of the Royal Ontario Museum, who came across stone lines, circles, and tombs in a near-lifeless area of desert.

The strange stone formations were uncovered in 2009, by archaeologist Robert Mason of the Royal Ontario Museum, who came across stone lines, circles, and tombs in a near-lifeless area of desert near a monastery (pictured)

The strange formations were found around 50 miles north of Damascus. The area has been plagued by violence during the current unrest, including a massacre of 10 people in the village of Bakha north of the capital

Mason talked about the finds at Harvard
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The Black sea is thought to have had a civilization, and the Mediterranean before it filled.
Also in the Sahara, and in the desert of Arabia when the Nile flowed into the Atlantic.
We have a lot of lost history thanks to sea rise, thousands of miles of land maybe millions engulfed .
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Pre Flood Civilisation

The Black Sea was a lake

[youtube][/youtube]

The Black Sea is an inland sea bounded by Europe, Anatolia and the Caucasus and is ultimately connected to the Atlantic Ocean via the Mediterranean and Aegean Seas and various straits. The Bosphorus strait connects it to the Sea of Marmara, and the strait of the Dardanelles connects it to the Aegean Sea region of the Mediterranean. These waters separate eastern Europe and western Asia. The Black Sea also connects to the Sea of Azov by the Strait of Kerch.

The Black Sea has an area of 436,400 km2 (168,495.0 sq mi), a maximum depth of 2,206 m (7,238 ft), and a volume of 547,000 km
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

What had always caught my curiosity is what were the civilisations before the flood. I think that we are being fed alot of lies about our ancient history
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Collective amnesia on out past, a lot vanished under the waves all over the world when the sea rose after the last Ice age.
The Mediterranean I'm sure was a vast world of peoples that all perished when the sea rushed in to fill it to what we know today.
many other places also.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Noah's biblical flood actually happened

I too believe that the flood happened and that evidence of it is being deliberately covered up. This belief of "gradualism" is being pushed on us and I suspect that one of the reasons for this is so that everybody will not pay attention to many things that actually are happening.

Noah's biblical flood actually happened, suggests new evidence
By ANI | ANI
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Noah's flood might have been world wide, but not covering the earth in my opinion. The floods after the ice melt took any coastal area and likely any ice dams that broke too what ever was in their way.
Also most people lived near water so guess what happen to them, they was flooded out, and many washed away leaving few that saw it as a world wide event . Their world was taken, and reshaped .
The Black sea was created, much of the Mediterranean was dry, the ocean was much more shallow so we have a lot of buried history we will never know about.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

If a flood this big happened then surely there must be archeological evidence for it

Titanic Discoverer Finds Evidence of Biblical Flood

http://www.christianpost.com

Ocean explorer Robert Ballard, who is responsible for the discovery of the Titanic shipwreck, says he may have discovered evidence of the Great Flood described in the Book of Genesis.

Ballard is now on a mission to find evidence that the "mother of all floods" actually occurred, he told Christiane Amanpour of ABC News.

"We went in there to look for the flood," he told ABC News. "Not just a slow moving, advancing rise of sea level, but a really big flood that then stayed... The land that went under stayed under."

The explorer's mission was prompted by research conducted by Columbia University marine geologists William B.F. Ryan and Walter C. Pitman III. These men theorized that climate change during a glacial period caused the icecaps to melt, an article from The Earth Institute at Columbia University states, which led to widespread flooding.

Ryan and Pitman suggest the Bosporus strait, which served as a natural dam between the Mediterranean and Black seas, broke open at that time and caused salt water to flood the Black Sea with a force 200 times stronger than that of Niagara Falls.

With the waters rising at the rate of about six inches per day, the flooding could have covered 60,000 square miles in less than a year, they theorize, causing humans to migrate away from the area and at the same time inspiring the stories of Gilgamesh and Noah's ark. Ryan and Pitman's theory can be found in their 1999 book, Noah's Flood: The New Scientific Discoveries About The Event That Changed History.

After deciding to explore this theory themselves, Ballard's team found an ancient shoreline 400 feet below the surface, which suggests a flood catastrophe did occur there.

After carbon dating shells from the shoreline, Ballard estimated the event occurred about 5,000 BC
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

He's a little late on that info, it's old news to some people.
I have been talking about it for years on the forums.
We had the great flood here also when the ice dam broke, some thing maybe even the grand canyon was formed by the flood that followed.

Just think of the poor people who went to high ground just to find out it wasn't high enough . :(
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Abrupt Change in The Sahara's climate 5,000 Years Ago

http://zen-haven.com/research-points-to ... years-ago/

Could this abrupt change in climate be evidence for the flood ? How exact is that dating method ? I suspect that there is quite a lot of room for error in the dating.Still an abrupt climate change about 5,000 years ago must be on Sumerian, Indian or Chinese records but if it is 6,000 or 7,000 years ago when civilisations just sprung up in these areas then I think that this is probably the climate change caused by the flood.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The coast could be Underwater really fast, I think the caves where some cavemen lived in Spain is almost 100 feet above the water on sheer cliffs where the waterline once was.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Mysterious structure found at bottom of ancient lake

http://us.cnn.com/2013/04/19/world/meas ... e-mystery/

I suspect that this structure may be from preflood times. It's huge
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Cool, I wonder who built it .
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Pre Flood Civilisation

This video is long but very interesting. The triangle which is the symbol of the Great Architect Of The Universe which is an occult name for satan , the numbers 13 and 33 keep coming up too. Could itbe that these same societies have existed that far back ?

[video][/video]
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... erent.html

It is interesting to see what it looked like with facial reconstruction. I would like to see the facial reconstruction done without all the assumed apelike bodyhair and a normal haircut.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Nice find, they can add that to the many other species, and subspecies of primates.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The Sumerian King List still puzzles Historians

This is really fascinating and I do suspect that this has been suppressed. Take a look at a few bit from this very fascinating article. Look at thequote "when the kingship descended from heaven" doesn't that sound like the nephilim ? When the fallen angels come down to the Mount Of Harmon ? from the bible ? What is covered in the last bit says what I want to say.

http://breakingdeception.com/1860-2/

The Sumerian King List begins with the very origin of kingship, which is seen as a divine institution:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I remember one of those text was just a list of what was in stock like wheat, and other grains.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Isn't this fascinating. Grab your headphones and watch these videos too. I do believe that there is a coverupof the flood and the pre flood civilisations. Is it simply that the satanists at the top want us atheist ?

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2014/ ... 58738.html