Are There People Who Think A Transsexual IS A Woman?

General talk, and discussion.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Are There People Who Think A Transsexual IS A Woman?

Just when I thought these freaks couldn’t get more sickening I hear about this freak !

Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

We have had the new manager for 7 months now. I just found out that he's gay :scratch:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson wrote: July 2nd, 2023, 1:47 pm Crazy world... :laugh:

They are okey with it if they voted Democrat, and a lot more degenerate things.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Tribrid Vampire wrote: July 8th, 2023, 7:14 pm We have had the new manager for 7 months now. I just found out that he's gay :scratch:
I guess he is one who keep it to himself like most do, it's the ones who flaunt it pushing it on others that is sickening.
Might as well have live strip shows in public with how they are, and lap dances for kids in school from the strippers.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

A sixteen year old female swimmer has been kicked off her swimming team for merely voicing concerns about strange men pretending to be women undressing in the girls changing room. I read many years ago that girls are far about ten times as emotional as guys. This being the case then why is it the guys pretending to be girls feelings that trump actual girls feelings ? These men need to man up and be the guys to politely man up and respect the girls feelings. Be a man you fucking whack job perverts for fucks sakes ! She’s being accused of hate speech. This post of mine will give the woke freaks nightmares…… hopefully. https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2023/0 ... cker-room/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

A woman not long ago that worked at a club for years was fired because she voiced her opinion.
These places need sued for all the people can get over it.
Biology 101, man, woman, mentally ill.
You got along with the mentally ill like that you are a psyco that needs put away.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

At the hotel I was at the other day there was one of them. I find them so disgusting and just this morning I needed a coffee and another one was m as king the coffees. They are not pretty girls.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Look at the recent beauty pageant... winner of it, Miss Nederland is male.
It's the twilight zone, a new episode...

Looks like they're everywhere and have been for decades... craftily hidden as well.
There's a lot of trans-investigation videos on YT.
No wonder so many celebs, singers, models, politicians, news readers mostly act and look masculine or tomboyish, no feminine energy there.
Secrets out. There's a woman called Melissa Fleming, forget who she works for... looks like a man as well.
Nothing but gatekeepers everywhere protecting their fake matrix. I noticed the alpha type female a long time ago but never have guessed they wewre men unless it was obvious. But they keep those ones out of sight by the looks.

That thing lining up outside the ladies loo in Massachusetts... yuck.
No, I wouldn't be happy either. Women will avoid the loos if they can and find somewhere else to go.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I would like to know where is the feminist, and woman's rights groups, why are they so silent over this.
Also where are the psychiatrist to tell people not to go along with a mental illness, and the people looking for attention.
The worst part is that pageant, and other things where they give them the win over ones who deserve it just because they want to push this woke B.S.
Sorry, I'm not playing along, or accepting it, Ill complain up front if I see one standing, or going into a woman's restroom.
He should be arrested.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

In a country where the women have such a high percentage of beautiful ones as Holland does how is it that a weirdo guy could possibly win.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

He didn't win, it was given to him as a token victory because the woke culture thinks it's great for an agenda they are pushing.
Just like the young woman who won the swimming match against that sick guy, he was given the trophy because he was good for their agenda.
They tied, no flip of a coin like they would have done woman against woman they just told the girl he will get the win.

You vote liberal you are sick, hate woman, support child abuse, and molestation, and straight out murder.
You Right wing supporters need to learn not to play nice with these idiots, and speak your mind, and demand truth, and justice.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Gary Oak wrote: July 15th, 2023, 5:04 pm In a country where the women have such a high percentage of beautiful ones as Holland does how is it that a weirdo guy could possibly win.
Yep... what Frosty said.
Plus, I think the pageant's owned by a trans female...

What gets me is, while real women are sent out to work full time in factory jobs or other physical jobs for decades and all the real men who do the heavy lifting in life... while these fake women are prancing around as models, actresses, celebs,beauty pageants and other non physical jobs.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: July 15th, 2023, 6:50 pm He didn't win, it was given to him as a token victory because the woke culture thinks it's great for an agenda they are pushing.
Just like the young woman who won the swimming match against that sick guy, he was given the trophy because he was good for their agenda.
They tied, no flip of a coin like they would have done woman against woman they just told the girl he will get the win.

You vote liberal you are sick, hate woman, support child abuse, and molestation, and straight out murder.
You Right wing supporters need to learn not to play nice with these idiots, and speak your mind, and demand truth, and justice.
Supporting any of this transgenderism crap is supporting and fostering mental illness. You can't make me believe anything else.... All the transgender movement did was open the cage door and let a bunch of dangerous, narcissistic, moonbats loose on society.

Liberals in general have always been somewhat morally challenged because they think being edgy is cool but now they have gone completely off their rails. They are now a clear and present danger to the societal tenants and traditional concepts of decency, common sense and right and wrong. The only answer is the extermination of the current phase of liberal ideology. It's starts with making our schools apolitical and defunding any school that pushes radicalism from the left, or right. It's going to take decades to undo the damage liberals have wrought in the public school system but it has to start someplace and the sooner the better... The teachers union must be broken or restructured and leftist teachers must be fired with no exceptions.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

They are targeting women and children because they are the most vulnerable...

I dont give a shit if you are a woman pretending to be a man and want to use our bathroom...

And all those guys in prisons would welcome a "transman"...
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: July 18th, 2023, 11:30 am They are targeting women and children because they are the most vulnerable...

I dont give a shit if you are a woman pretending to be a man and want to use our bathroom...

Of course you don't "give a shit".... For you any hole is a goal.... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: July 18th, 2023, 8:59 am
Blue Frost wrote: July 15th, 2023, 6:50 pm He didn't win, it was given to him as a token victory because the woke culture thinks it's great for an agenda they are pushing.

Supporting any of this transgenderism crap is supporting and fostering mental illness. You can't make me believe anything else.... All the transgender movement did was open the cage door and let a bunch of dangerous, narcissistic, moonbats loose on society.

Liberals in general have always been somewhat morally challenged because they think being edgy is cool but now they have gone completely off their rails. They are now a clear and present danger to the societal tenants and traditional concepts of decency, common sense and right and wrong. The only answer is the extermination of the current phase of liberal ideology. It's starts with making our schools apolitical and defunding any school that pushes radicalism from the left, or right. It's going to take decades to undo the damage liberals have wrought in the public school system but it has to start someplace and the sooner the better... The teachers union must be broken or restructured and leftist teachers must be fired with no exceptions.
Supporting any Democrat is for it anymore, and even a democrat with morals still vote for those who have none so guilty as charged.
Same with the so called Rhinos, they are just as guilty as any Democrat, and are Democrats in reality.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: July 18th, 2023, 11:57 am
Odinson wrote: July 18th, 2023, 11:30 am They are targeting women and children because they are the most vulnerable...

Of course you don't "give a shit".... For you any hole is a goal.... :laugh:
I have a taste... Its just not the norm, apparently. :laugh:

The point is that all these lunatics are not a threat to me or to men in general.

These often aggressive, mentally unstable trannies are a threat to you.

And they know they have the upper hand which is why they threaten you.

Women are worriers and its a lot easier to terrorize you.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odi got balls :laugh:

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I really enjoyed watching The Five tell the truth about Justin Trudeau like the bribed by Trudeau’s 800 million dollar grant Canadian media would never do. I believe that everyone on this forum will not only enjoy but have a good laugh at the comment The Five including Judge Janeane call him “so stupid” which of Canadians already know in this short video. https://www.wnd.com/2023/07/look-mirror ... 937961ce4f

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gotta love how it's the rights fault all the time when they are the ones doing it blatantly in your face.
I have gotten where if I here the left blaming someone you gotta look at them.

On the idea of Muslims complaining about this I am all for it, maybe they will get more done than us evil old white men.