My New Year's Resolution

Civil discussion, and self moderation appreciated :-)
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

My New Year's Resolution

Odinson wrote: November 8th, 2019, 10:31 pm
Renee wrote: November 8th, 2019, 1:54 pm
Blue Frost wrote: November 7th, 2019, 2:25 pm I gained back what I lost because my mom said I was getting way to skinny, and people giving me candy. :facepalm:
They say you don't have to eat it while it's sitting in my face :facepalm:
Good thing is I still look pretty good, and not over what I was to begin with.
Your mom sounds like "feeder".... :laugh:

My ex used to do that to me. He would bring food home that he knew I couldn't resist just to keep me fat....I think that's why he kept me pregnant too. It was just another one of his ways of keeping me under his thumb so he could go and do as he pleased knowing I would still be there when he came home.

Now when he sees me, he is almost horrified at the weight I've lost :teehe: .... Besides my own personal satisfaction, I think unraveling the damage he did to me is about the best part of the whole weight loss effort. :woot:
He probably likes your fat butt.. In tight skirt or jeans.

And seeing you knocked up with my baby would give me great joy... Perhaps he felt the same.

Serves you right. :laugh:
So it served me right to be tangled up with a immature, selfish, emotionally abusive, man-boy?....Wow.. :kez:

BTW, just so you know and just so we are clear,......You don't know jack;....about anything,.....Got it?

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

My New Year's Resolution

We are all blind to flaws in people when in love, or lust.
It's a shame we don't open our eyes sooner, and see the defects before we accept someone.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

My New Year's Resolution

Renee wrote: November 14th, 2019, 2:36 pm
Blue Frost wrote: November 7th, 2019, 2:25 pm I gained back what I lost because my mom said I was getting way to skinny, and people giving me candy. :facepalm:

My ex used to do that to me. He would bring food home that he knew I couldn't resist just to keep me fat....I think that's why he kept me pregnant too. It was just another one of his ways of keeping me under his thumb so he could go and do as he pleased knowing I would still be there when he came home.

Now when he sees me, he is almost horrified at the weight I've lost :teehe: .... Besides my own personal satisfaction, I think unraveling the damage he did to me is about the best part of the whole weight loss effort. :woot:

And seeing you knocked up with my baby would give me great joy... Perhaps he felt the same.

So it served me right to be tangled up with a immature, selfish, emotionally abusive, man-boy?....Wow.. :kez:

BTW, just so you know and just so we are clear,......You don't know jack;....about anything,.....Got it?
Serves you right getting knocked up... I would be proud if I were the one who did it. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

My New Year's Resolution

Odinson wrote: November 14th, 2019, 8:16 pm

Serves you right getting knocked up... I would be proud if I were the one who did it. :teehe:
Well thankfully that's never going to happen.

Hopefully if luck is on our side, a skunk ape like you won't "knock" anyone up. But then again there are some pretty desperate women out their that will go to great and unimaginable lengths to have child... :wacko:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

My New Year's Resolution

I knew a few, and still know one, maybe I can hook him up.
One was quite the Humanoid from the deep, she was quite the wrestler. :teehe: then we had Skelawhore at work, but he isn't into just bones with a skin wrap.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

My New Year's Resolution

Blue Frost wrote: November 15th, 2019, 2:56 pm I knew a few, and still know one, maybe I can hook him up.
One was quite the Humanoid from the deep, she was quite the wrestler. :teehe: then we had Skelawhore at work, but he isn't into just bones with a skin wrap.
Go ahead....hook him up.... :thumbsup:

Give Grendel something to gnaw on so he leaves the village livestock alone... :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

My New Year's Resolution

Renee wrote: November 15th, 2019, 4:21 am
Odinson wrote: November 14th, 2019, 8:16 pm

Well thankfully that's never going to happen.

Hopefully if luck is on our side, a skunk ape like you won't "knock" anyone up. But then again there are some pretty desperate women out their that will go to great and unimaginable lengths to have child... :wacko:
We would make good looking kids... I know it.. :teehe:
Future NFL players.

You know your sisters... Some of them are pretty aggressive.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

My New Year's Resolution

Renee wrote: November 15th, 2019, 4:54 pm
Blue Frost wrote: November 15th, 2019, 2:56 pm I knew a few, and still know one, maybe I can hook him up.

Give Grendel something to gnaw on so he leaves the village livestock alone... :laugh:
So, Odi is a son of Cain, :think:
Just watch out hurting him, moms a tough one if you hurt little Odi.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

My New Year's Resolution

I´d treat Renee like a princess and she knows it..

And then... After the full american girlfriend experience... Movies, dinners and sitting on park bench in central park...

And then I´ll plow her field like it has never been plowed before.

:laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

My New Year's Resolution

Real smooth operator Odi, Real smooth. :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

My New Year's Resolution

Odinson wrote: November 15th, 2019, 5:38 pm
We would make good looking kids... I know it..
Fat chance of that with your Paleolithic DNA.... :laugh:

Any offspring of yours would probably have a tail.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

My New Year's Resolution

Renee wrote: November 15th, 2019, 9:21 pm
Odinson wrote: November 15th, 2019, 5:38 pm
We would make good looking kids... I know it..
Fat chance of that with your Paleolithic DNA.... :laugh:

Any offspring of yours would probably have a tail.
By good looking, I dont mean that I want my boys to look like girls.

I´m hoping for the 7,5 feet tall, 450 pound lad called Magni.

:teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

My New Year's Resolution

Blue Frost wrote: November 15th, 2019, 5:48 pm
Renee wrote: November 15th, 2019, 4:54 pm

So, Odi is a son of Cain, :think:
Just watch out hurting him, moms a tough one if you hurt little Odi.
Mid the battle-gear saw he a blade triumphant,
old-sword of Eotens, with edge of proof,
warriors' heirloom, weapon unmatched,
-- save only 'twas more than other men
to bandy-of-battle could bear at all --
as the giants had wrought it, ready and keen.
Seized then its chain-hilt the Scyldings' chieftain,
bold and battle-grim, brandished the sword,
reckless of life, and so wrathfully smote
that it gripped her neck and grasped her hard,
her bone-rings breaking: the blade pierced through
that fated-one's flesh: to floor she sank.... :thumbsup:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

My New Year's Resolution

A man like Beowulf was only able to lift those swords since they where made for giants.
:)
Love the story, and most the old Epics.
The Icelandic ones even if most copies of other stories where the best.
The old Gilgamesh story I enjoyed also.
I think the child like story telling had a lot to do with my interest, easy reads, and I could visualize them better.
More good stories I got from the Bible growing up, much like those epic stories in Greek myth.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

My New Year's Resolution

Beowulf was my first real taste of fantasy literature. I first read an abridged translation of it in the 7th grade...didn't understand half of it but I found it fascinating anyway. Shortly after that I read the Illiad and then Homer's Odyssey. All of which sparked my imagination for historical fantasy and classical mythology.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

My New Year's Resolution

I look more like Beowulf than Grendel. :laugh:

I´m really bad at reading books.. But I´m gonna start reading more because it would help me concentrate better.

I havent read Beowulf but I do know the story.

I got a lot of books but I havent read them. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

My New Year's Resolution

Odinson wrote: November 16th, 2019, 9:33 am I look more like Beowulf than Grendel. :laugh:

I´m really bad at reading books.. But I´m gonna start reading more because it would help me concentrate better.

Might I suggest anything by Dr Theodor Seuss Geisel for you.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

My New Year's Resolution

:rofl:
Hey, I like Seuss :unsure:

What fascinated me about the Iliad, and Odyssey is how well done they where, they are not the times typical story telling.
Also if you really dig into them they do seem more true than the other myths of the time with more facts behind them.

Heinrich Schliemann, the butcher of an archeologist found what was Troy in different eras was something else added to the story in the book I read, he found several other locations in the book also.
The Mycenae and Tiryns sites where cool to red about also.

I read the Iliad, and Odyssey after i went through a lot of Egyptian stuff, the man who went into the great pyramid used a battering ram to get in since the story was a robber did the same :facepalm:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

My New Year's Resolution

Renee wrote: November 16th, 2019, 2:24 pm
Odinson wrote: November 16th, 2019, 9:33 am I look more like Beowulf than Grendel. :laugh:

Might I suggest a foot up your ass?

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

My New Year's Resolution

Odinson wrote: November 17th, 2019, 12:11 am
Renee wrote: November 16th, 2019, 2:24 pm

Might I suggest a foot up your ass?

Good luck with that.....You think you're the first?.... :rofl:

Quick Reply

This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.