Black on White Crime

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Black on White Crime

It wouldn't matter about his color, someone here would just beat the crap out of him for that stuff.
If all else some of the woman would make him wear the drink.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

That would be racist of course. Surely someone has had that great idea. He’s bullying girls shamelessly.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

If someone calls you racist ask them if they consider the black man, or what ever color they are another species.
They will get a confused look, and you can turn that around on them for considering the black man, or what ever less then they are.
We are all the same race, Human, or Homo-sapiens.

Pet pev of mine is the race thing, I have busted out quite a few for the ignorance they have including employers/HR.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Look at this family carjacked. These two Einsteins didn’t notice that they were on candid camera. Hopefully they will get a few decades to be cool in maximum security. Imagine what this was like for the family carjacked. These boogies couldn’t care less what harm they cause. https://www.westernjournal.com/harrowin ... rn-journal

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The main reason I pack a gun, those goons would have looked around the car, and got a bullet in the face.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here’s a guy who could use a few bullets in the face. He murdered a nine year old girl playing on a trampoline. This guy is devoid of a conscience. https://www.twincities.com/2023/07/11/m ... rampoline/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That's a sad story, I feel for the family of the little girl, it's heart breaking.
Whats worse is he can likely get out in a quarter of the time served, that's how it works here unless stipulated no parole.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I don’t know the American prison rules or the Canadian prison rules for that matter however hopefully the population will be disgusted enough to fix him.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I always thought of it this way, if someone did a bad crime against my family that justice wasn't served I would do justice myself.
I would even they be let out scott free because they would end up in the trunk of my car, and took someplace far away from society for punishment.
The short time he could serve isn't justice.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

A black woman in Ohio tracks mother and her youngest child with a knife in an unprovoked attack. The boy died. Are black prisoners in the USA so racist that they won’t be waiting for this girl to arrive in prison for prison justice ? How insane are things getting in America now ? https://www.dailyfetched.com/ohio-woman ... om-attack/