Black on White Crime

General talk, and discussion.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Black on White Crime

If they had to take the blame for all the horrible crimes that they have committed that are lost to history then they would be in serious trouble.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Everyone's past relatives had slaves, killed, slaughtered, and did unspeakable things, but we are not responsible for that.
We are to learn better, and not let that stuff happen if we can, or not.
It's really up to all of us not to be the victims if we can do that, and not stand idol by thinking someone else will speak out.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Did this coolio have any reason to murder this woman ? I saw this article before and was thinking about posting it. This is sickening. What punishment is horrible enough for coolio ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Burned alive slowly, feed to the hogs alive, 1000 cuts, skinned alive, I can think of a lot of things he deserves.
Likely because she was white, and he just wanted to rob her.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

"The black community is fearing racist backlash in the form of bad words." - BLM

They are currently bitching about a black FedEx driver getting shot at by racist white men. :laugh:

Oh no... Are black people fearing violence from white people?

FedEx refused to give him a new route but I think he should get a new route through your black neighborhood so that he feels safer. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

A Texas man years back won a lawsuit because he had to work with bunch of black guys that always made fun of him, and being racist towards him.
Maybe he should work in a black neighborhood, flies hang out on the same turd after all, people of the same color do also most the time.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

That seventeen year old coolio may find himself a boy toy in a Louisiana penitentiary soon. The three girls can’t be too wonderful either as surely they saw that elderly ladies suffering until she died didn’t do anything. https://www.westernjournal.com/4-teens- ... rous-turn/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Sad they where sick enough to drag her like that, and kill her, shows they have little heart, and little feelings towards life.
I hope, and wish they would just keep people like that locked away for life without the luxuries they get we have to pay for .
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 26th, 2022, 10:17 am Sad they where sick enough to drag her like that, and kill her, shows they have little heart, and little feelings towards life.
I hope, and wish they would just keep people like that locked away for life without the luxuries they get we have to pay for .
They should ALL be executed.... No trial, no due process, just a brutal street execution. Public torture, a confession under excruciating pain followed by beheading would be a good option. Sound barbaric? It's no less than the perps deserve.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Being anti death penalty is hard for me, but yes they deserve pain, and suffering for what they did.
I would say cut, and dry cases where there is not any dispute of guilt they should be executed, or put on a work farm the rest of their lives paying back to the family of those who they did wrong.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 28th, 2022, 6:58 am Being anti death penalty is hard for me, but yes they deserve pain, and suffering for what they did.
I would say cut, and dry cases where there is not any dispute of guilt they should be executed, or put on a work farm the rest of their lives paying back to the family of those who they did wrong.
I can respect your stance. I think most people would agree with your feelings on the subject.

I'm not super pro death penalty but in my view, it has it's uses. I don't view it as a deterrent. I also don't see the necessity to keep feeding and housing vicious killers on the taxpayer dime either... I see it as, under certain circumstance, an effective way of taking out the garbage. In this circumstance, it fits the scenario.

The 73 year old woman they heartlessly dragged to death was around the same age as my mom. I put myself in the place of the victim's family and I can say without a shadow of a doubt that I would personally make sure none of the perps survived to see their day in court. Due process should be reserved for human beings. In my view, the perps are significantly less than human.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I used to be hard core death penalty till I saw so many that died being innocent.
The ones like these are different, no doubt so yeah I can see putting them down.
I also can see putting them on work farms, and making them earn their keep, and paying back also.
Like the Chinese do I can see also, take their organs if they are not destroyed by drugs, and stds, that ways they can save lives.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 28th, 2022, 9:46 pm I used to be hard core death penalty till I saw so many that died being innocent.
The ones like these are different, no doubt so yeah I can see putting them down.
I also can see putting them on work farms, and making them earn their keep, and paying back also.
Like the Chinese do I can see also, take their organs if they are not destroyed by drugs, and stds, that ways they can save lives.
That's funny because even in states where the death penalty is still legal it's used so infrequently... So just how many innocent people were wrongfully put to death?

As for work farms... Let's put that into perspective as well... We as a society kill unborn babies by the millions but we are going to keep murdering scum alive to pick radishes or turnips or shovel cow shit??? Uhm... NO....That's what migrants are for.

In the past too many corrupt prison systems, especially in the south used slave labor (prisoners) to undercut legitimate contractors and in the process fucked over law abiding blue collar workers trying to feed their families. No more... violent offenders need to be dealt with swiftly and efficiently and not warehoused on farms where they get to see the sunshine and smell fresh air. When you viciously take an innocent life you can never pay it back no matter how much lettuce you pick or shit you shovel.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

If they had, you know, a "rough childhood"... Kill their parents too. :)
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee wrote: March 29th, 2022, 3:21 pm
Blue Frost wrote: March 28th, 2022, 9:46 pm I used to be hard core death penalty till I saw so many that died being innocent.
That's funny because even in states where the death penalty is still legal it's used so infrequently... So just how many innocent people were wrongfully put to death?

As for work farms... Let's put that into perspective as well... We as a society kill unborn babies by the millions but we are going to keep murdering scum alive to pick radishes or turnips or shovel cow shit??? Uhm... NO....That's what migrants are for.

In the past too many corrupt prison systems, especially in the south used slave labor (prisoners) to undercut legitimate contractors and in the process fucked over law abiding blue collar workers trying to feed their families. No more... violent offenders need to be dealt with swiftly and efficiently and not warehoused on farms where they get to see the sunshine and smell fresh air. When you viciously take an innocent life you can never pay it back no matter how much lettuce you pick or shit you shovel.
I'm not sure anymore how many innocents where killed, and nobody really knows, but are they worth the price.
Today you have better resources so you can help prove guilt, or innocents, but it's still manipulated a lot of times.
The cut, and dry cases maybe put them out, but we are not suppose to have maybes in the judicial system.
I hope you got what I was saying, it's vague I know, but still innocent people are jailed, and sometimes dying for someone else crimes.

There is more to working in the prison system than farms also, a lot do manufacturing, and textile even.
Just saying they need to pay, if not with their life make them pay by working, keeping themself up, and paying the families of who they killed.
If that don't work donate a life saving organ for some time off.
But if not guilty the cost isn't right either for any of that.

I know a man in jail right now for rape that's innocent, and one years back that was blamed for rape that was found innocent after several years in jail.
The courts are not not right a lot of times, and for the second person his case was messed with by police officers that didn't like the man.

I know where you are coming from though, and I wish people like those where put down brutally, but many are not so cut, and dry.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson wrote: March 29th, 2022, 4:57 pm If they had, you know, a "rough childhood"... Kill their parents too. :)
Even good parents can have bad kids, or evil ones.
I think I was a good kid most my life, but I did have some moments I am ashamed of. :blush:
We all have the stupids on occasion I believe, especially us boys.
Berry Sweet
Awesome Member
Awesome Member

Renee wrote: March 27th, 2022, 9:56 pm
Blue Frost wrote: March 26th, 2022, 10:17 am Sad they where sick enough to drag her like that, and kill her, shows they have little heart, and little feelings towards life.
They should ALL be executed.... No trial, no due process, just a brutal street execution. Public torture, a confession under excruciating pain followed by beheading would be a good option. Sound barbaric? It's no less than the perps deserve.
I said similar in the past....why keep these idiots in prison on tax payers dime? They are revolving door reoffenders and useless to society. I also stated that maybe public executions would instill fear in people a d bring crime rates down....I got a barking about that one...they didn't think it was fair abd what I said was mean.....why the fuck do we need people like this in the world?

One day we could start living by a credit system on our behavioir....three strikes, you're out.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

What would be considered a strike though, a lot of crimes are petty, and not a death sentence.
I also know people who when was young did some pretty bad stuff doing drugs, but they have straightened up, and have been paying for that ever since, and payed back to society in taxes, and work.
That three strikes stuff we had here years back, it wasn't right then, and wont be in the future.
Also a lot of those where petty crimes like smoking pot.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP