Black on White Crime

General talk, and discussion.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Black on White Crime

The woke freaks are ruthless. If they could destroy the lives of all of Gibson’s Bakery then they would feel smugly elated. The woke movement seems very similar to the inquisition.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Just thank Bill Clinton, and party, he let them in the door.

You can thanks the douche Republicans also for giving up people like McCiain, and Romney for candidates :wacko:
Now why would they give us those options unless they are the same people as Democrats running the show.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Are they not all satanists in high places ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Not sure about satanic, but there is a lot of self absorbed nihilist a-holes who should stay out of my pocket, and business.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Woodrow Wilson the First World War president once said that “there is a conspiracy do complete that you don’t dare speak of it except under your breath if you fear for your life”.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Wilson is one of the elitist who let the feds back into our money system.
I also think it was the go ahead for WW1 being it tied our money in with the Europeans so the elite could make money off the dollar, arms, and war.
Wilson was a sellout, and war mongering puppet.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I believe that he knew a lot about the people who rule the world and that they are the one he was talking about in that quote and are the people that he sold America out to. Justin Trudeau’s dad Pierre Trudeau gave Canada to them.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Andrew Jackson kicked them out of our system, and then Wilson opened the door right up for them to take over again.
I give Jackson credit for that much, it was real dangerous them for that, more than the wars he was in.

I think now they are turning on us, ever since the 1960s they saw a bigger market coming up.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here’s a white girl just walking down the street when a black guy comes over and attacks her. Fortunately there was a hero there to stop him. https://m.theepochtimes.com/chilling-vi ... y7Vg%3D%3D
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Good on him, I'm glad there is people who will help, we need more like that.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

This isn't just black on white, it's black on black, and more important Democrat policies.
It's the shooters to blame, but the driving point is Democrats driving family out of the picture, denying pride in work, and achievement.
You here lower the standards of things so blacks can have a part, that's blatantly racist, and derogatory towards them, and racist against every other person out there not black.
With family you have, or suppose to have support, an anchor point, and most important someone to teach you respect, boundaries, and maybe even some good ethics.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

They all look so miserable.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Since most are likely Democrat supporters i can see why, they hate themselves so much they have to spread the misery.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Look at all those white supremists
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Really, so many of them, and only a small portion of the population compared to the other outstanding minorities.

Really though, no matter the color, most the ones out there are on the left, and support the left.
Also the media is responsible also for pushing the lefts agenda.
It's all an attack on America, and the western world in general, and should be pointed out.
The perps, are still responsible for the murders, but it wouldn't happen as often without the crazy propaganda being pushed on society.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Check out this Coolio, this is why we had segregation. https://www.westernjournal.com/gutless- ... fd7232ad57
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That guy was all over the radio the other day, conservative radio that is.
My question is with him being a repeat offender, and not incarcerated for priors is it his fault, or the liberals who keep letting him out on society ?
I say the answer is the liberals who let him out is the offenders now, he is just part of their offending Americans, am I wrong ?

I would love for a liberals response on this matter, it's to do with the majority of crimes in America including gun violence.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

In South Africa whites have to e ready to defend themselves at all times. This short elderly white defended himself against three blacks with a knife. https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/bla ... h-a-knife/
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Who does this ? A white guy is walking across an intersection and some black guys intentionally drive their car into him so that they can dig his pockets for whatever he has on him. They couldn’t care less that he may die from his injuries. It didn’t occur to these Einsteinian apes that there are cameras about and hopefully they will be out of the gene pool forever in some American prison….. for pocket change. https://www.westernjournal.com/sickenin ... fd7232ad57
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak wrote: July 24th, 2022, 4:44 am In South Africa whites have to e ready to defend themselves at all times. This short elderly white defended himself against three blacks with a knife. https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/bla ... h-a-knife/
Gotta thank Hollywood, and Democrats for all that mess there.
Savage murders, white genocide, rapes, land grabbers.
Tell me the country is better now for blacks than it was under white control.