VIP Member
VIP Member

Black on White Crime

[video][/video]

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Black on White Crime

I think they need rounded up, and sent to Africa where they can live in a for shit country like they are making this one.
The Obama administration, and DOJ wont prosecute these nasty people for hate crimes, they only do that to white people.
Do I sound racist, or do I speak a truth that hurts ???

Maybe drop them all off on an Island full of Neo Nazis, and Skin heads, let them all hate away.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
the wizard

Black on White Crime

... you've got to realize that there is a very clear government agenda behind these types of stories ...

... these stories are just government propaganda produced to demonize innocent civilians as criminals and to turn us against each other when in fact the party guilty of perpetrating the most heinous crimes is the government itself ...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Black on White Crime

I agree, it's pitting poor lowlife blacks against the people paying their way.
Obama, and the DOJ has the agenda, and pushing it just for control, and votes.
Personally I feel they should be jailed, and made to pay just like anyone of any color that would do that kind of hate crime.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Black on White Crime

Blue Frost wrote:I think they need rounded up, and sent to Africa where they can live in a for shit country like they are making this one.
The Obama administration, and DOJ wont prosecute these nasty people for hate crimes, they only do that to white people.
Do I sound racist, or do I speak a truth that hurts ???

Maybe drop them all off on an Island full of Neo Nazis, and Skin heads, let them all hate away.
And then the morons are trying to ban guns... smh.

If I were a shopkeeper in such a legendary city like "philly", I would have a trenchgun behind the counter.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Black on White Crime

My double barrel is good for that, and or the Saiga 12 I have with a 20 round drum :laugh:
Lets see a mob come in, Ill cut them all down with that Saiga, wouldn't even need to aim it.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Black on White Crime

It is a hate crime, and the Obama supporters are partly to blame because it's fine to hate Whites now.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Black on White Crime

Let’s see, two dogs maul a cool Coolio burglar to death and the home owner just slept through all the commotion and screaming. Well….okay…. https://neonnettle.com/news/16870-homeo ... r-to-death
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: As it should be if it's the way told.
I would bet the guy set them on him, and went back to bed, still as it should be no matter the color of skin.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Let’s see, these bros are in France yet clearly hate the hosts. Can you imagine French visitors in a country hunting down a policeman of their hosts and murdering him ? Political correctness says that they are no different than whites but I don’t see white visitors to any nation committing acts like this or breaking into a home, tying up the males then gang raping the women in front of them and then murdering all of them as they often do in South Africa. What is the amount of crimes racial attacks before segregation is re-enacting undoing all the progress of the civil rights movement ? https://europe.infowars.com/french-cop- ... -africans/
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Gary Oak wrote: November 7th, 2021, 2:04 am Let’s see, these bros are in France yet clearly hate the hosts. Can you imagine French visitors in a country hunting down a policeman of their hosts and murdering him ? Political correctness says that they are no different than whites but I don’t see white visitors to any nation committing acts like this or breaking into a home, tying up the males then gang raping the women in front of them and then murdering all of them as they often do in South Africa. What is the amount of crimes racial attacks before segregation is re-enacting undoing all the progress of the civil rights movement ? https://europe.infowars.com/french-cop- ... -africans/
"Our area" gives it away... No doubt they were Muslims as well. Muslim gangs are a real problem in French cities. The sidewalks are littered with prayer rugs and don't you white infidels dare step on one.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

All of them smell like rotten cheese, stinky place, stinky place. :teehe:

In my opinion the people need to revolt against them, but they are cowards just like America is becoming.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I saw that one before and must admit that I enjoyed it too. :laugh:
Yo Bro Cool

Oh look this 39 year old coolio stabbed a 14 year old boy to death for being white. Can you imagine a white guy being this evil ? There has to be a critical mass of crime and when that line is crossed blacks will lose all the gains that the civil rights movement won for them. https://m.facebook.com/groups/stopantiwhitebigotry/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Really sad stuff, I hate seeing kids the most innocent of people done like that.
Sometimes I believe public hanging, and public floggings should be brought back :(
Mel Gibson

Blacks behaved a lot better when there were serious consequences for their bad behaviour...
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Lynching blacks should be made legal.

Hanging a few at random every now and then, would keep the rest of them in line.

At the end of the day, there will be less bodies than now.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

If hanging is to be done it should be across the board of colors, a crime is a crime.

I'm not for the death penalty anymore, but some do deserve it, and others should be on work farms the rest of their lives paying back to society, and to the victims.
Color doesn't matter, paying back does.