On or about Islam

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: On or about Islam

Sick sick religion, and people if they let the Pyramids be dismantled.
I have no better way of telling my view on it.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Very sad indeed, very disturbing .

[youtube][video][/video][/youtube]
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

Registered Guest wrote:My comments have been permanently deleted from this thread.

I found them to be inappropriate english sentences.

No further comments from me, in this thread.
Yes indeed, I did say that.
I don't concern myself, with other peoples thoughts. They can think what they want, and grind it around in their head. I always get a good nights rest. They however, are exhausted, thinking about me. My trade mark, :laugh: :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

None needed RG, I understand what you said before :)
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I agree with this guy, but people don't stand up enough against the savage punks in this so called religion.
As with Islam, Christianity, or what ever religion, if people go out to kill those who offend it is not a religion of peace, or any petty god I want anything to do with.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

devout muslims shoot 14 year old girl

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/pakistani-girl ... 18763.html

When muslims get devout they get evil. These freaks just shot to death a 14 year old girl for merely speaking out. Even kids can't be kids in an islamic hellhole where the people follow the religion devoutly. Why aren't muslims forced to renounce these types of behaviours before they are allowed to immigrate to the west. Do we really need them ? Do we really want them ? They aren't even ashamed of these actions !
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's their religion is why, nobody wants to step on that here.
It's not a new thing as many thing, and nothing to do with the west, and oil, it's what the Koran teaches.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:cry:

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here is a very interesting article on islam in the west :thumbsup:

By Frosty Wooldridge
10-22-12

To show you how completely different Muslims think:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It's their book I'm telling you, they think they have the right to commit murder justly .
It's not a new thing as many have been brainwashed into believing, it's been that way since the beginning of Islam.
We here in America first found that out in the Tripolitan War or the Barbary Coast war.

A comment from the ambassador to Jefferson.

Ambassador Sidi Haji Abdrahaman (or Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja). Upon inquiring "concerning the ground of the pretensions to make war upon nations who had done them no injury", the ambassador replied:

" It was written in their Koran, that all nations which had not acknowledged the Prophet were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave; and that every mussulm an who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise. He said, also, that the man who was the first to board a vessel had one slave over and above his share, and that when they sprang to the deck of an enemy's ship, every sailor held a dagger in each hand and a third in his mouth; which usually struck such terror into the foe that they cried out for quarter at once "

The book is a terrorist manual to all non Muslims.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The Evil That Islam Is

Look at this. Islamic teachings are the cause of so much evil. These incidents are all not a little bit evil...they are all massively evil

Muslim Persecution of Christians: Update

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org

The aftermath of collective punishment for Pakistan's Christians
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: The Evil That Islam Is

Gary you might like this thread, there is a lot telling of that monstrosity called Islam. http://www.bluefrost.org/viewtopic.php? ... lam#p18702
I find it a real shame off this is ignored from mostly the left, and to appease the hate group of Islam.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

People are so blind to what the real Islam is here because we still have laws of our own condemning violence again Religion of any kind.
Their book gives the the right to be violent, and condones the evils mentioned above .
We are shielded by ignorance really, at least most are.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Belium To Become A Muslim State

Look at this. These freaks want to turn Belgium into the kind of hellhole they desperately fled from. This is what the people of Belgium get for allowing these freaks to live in their nation. If these muslim freaks get their wish and turn Belgium into a muslim shariah law state then everybody will have to suffer not just the liberal who were for them entering Belgium That's liberalis for you I care ..you pay

"Belgium Will Become an Islamic State"

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org

Two Muslim politicians, who just won municipal elections in Belgium's capital, Brussels, on October 14, have vowed to implement Islamic Sharia law in Belgium.

The two candidates, Lhoucine A
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I don't blame the Muslims, it's what they are taught to do from birth. I blame the Belgium people for not standing up to stop it, and turning a blind eye like many do here thinking they are no threat, and good people.
Well someones good may not be the good of the people like Islam is.
Not a threat lol, fools are those who don't think so.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I read or heard a saying many moons ago that went someting like this "a conservative is a liberal who has been kicked in the teeth" wwell muslims will kick liberals in the teeth unfortunately the liberals motto is I care everybody suffers
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well being most liberals are Atheist, and Conservatives are usually "Christians" in our society, Liberals will kill themselves off.
Christians even though second class citizens in a Muslim world will at least be alive.
Atheist, Pagans, Gays, people who full around all die with Islam in charge.
Shen Li

Islam is so entrenched in Europe now, I doubt the decline can be reversed.
Azhya Aryola
'Member'
'Member'

I do not know Islam very well at all. I only know a little of it. I have Muslim friends and I like Persian food. I have friends in the Middle East but I haven't read much about Islam at all so I cannot comment much on something I have no great knowledge on.
Azhya Aryola
'Member'
'Member'

I would like to read more about it but I'll need motivators. My attention span for things that are not of great interest to me is like that of a gnat.
Azhya Aryola