On or about Islam

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: On or about Islam

I don't wonder about them as much as the people who take up for their actions, and ignore them.
Any religion, or group needs to be called out for the wrongs they do.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh
to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

2013.01.02 (Miranshah, Pakistan) - A woman and child are killed when Islamic militants fire a rocket into their home.
2013.01.02 (Karbalah, Iraq) - Two Shia pilgrims on foot are sent straight to Allah by Sunni bombers.
2013.01.01 (Karachi, Pakistan) - Tehreek-e-Taliban set off a bomb at a political rally, taking out at least six participants.
2013.01.01 (Swabi, Pakistan) - Six women are among seven humanitarian workers brutally machine-gunned by Mujahideen.
2012.12.31 (Bakarabad, Pakistan) - One civilian is killed when religious hardliners blow a girls' school.
2012.12.31 (Bani Wais, Iraq) - A woman and child are among the casualties of a Mujahideen bombing.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Pat tells it like it should be told on the news, if it was on the news the issue would likely stop soon.

[video][/video]
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

World's Worst Countries For Christian Persecution

Does it come as a surprise that 8 of the top ten offending nations are islamic freak nations ?

World's Worst Countries For Christian Persecution

http://www.wnd.com
Share this article
Share on hotmail Share on linkedin Share on facebook Share on twitter More Sharing Services 148

Just possessing a Bible still can be cause for a death penalty in North Korea, so it
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I never considered North Korea as such, never came to mind.
No surprise being a Communist country though, the state is the religion.
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

Registered Guest wrote:If I were to post here.

I would be arrested so fast.

Strange, how they can spew their hatred, and not be held accountable.

OK. I have said enough.
All I can do, Is say it again, see above post. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I don't concern myself, with other peoples thoughts. They can think what they want, and grind it around in their head. I always get a good nights rest. They however, are exhausted, thinking about me. My trade mark, :laugh: :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

This is what you ask for when inviting people in on mass, they want to turn your home into a crap filled place like the one they left.
This isn't just some nuts, this is the reality of what they want on your streets, and what they think of you .
You might think it's good they are doing some of this stuff, well they are forcing you to be Muslim as much as they can get away with.

:link:
Sharlee
Elite Member
Elite Member

A guy in my church today was talking about Islam and told us that he once asked a Muslim woman this question:

"If you were called out on an emergency and had to leave your 10 year old daughter with someone and there were only 2 babysitters available, Jesus or Mohammad, which one would you choose?"

She chose Jesus. :)
Wag more, bark less.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I wonder why :roll: wonder if that a true story.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

This is Islam, this isn't what the media sugar coats as a peaceful religion, this is the faithful, and true believers work.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

2013.02.03 (Kirkuk, Iraq) - Three dozen innocents are slaughtered by a suicide bombing followed by a grenade and shooting assault along a city street.
2013.02.02 (Miyanishin, Afghanistan) - Two young children are among a family of five exterminated by a roadside bomb.
2013.02.02 (Sarai Nawrang, Pakistan) - Women and children are among the casualties of a brutal Fedayeen attack that included a suicide bombing in a family home.
2013.02.01 (Pattani, Thailand) - Three are killed when Islamic 'separatists' spray a group of farmers with machine-gun fire.
2013.02.01 (Lakai Sar, Pakistan) - Lashkar-e-Islam terrorists assault a village and kill eleven defenders.
2013.02.01 (Hangu, Pakistan) - A Fedayeen suicide bomber slaughters over two dozen worshippers outside a Shia mosque.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Not all are Islamic countries but the majority is.

10 Worst Countries in the World for Women
http://www.readability.com/read?url=htt ... for-women/

January 9, 2013 By Matt Goddard

The Universal Declaration of Human Rights includes the right that no human being should suffer degrading, cruel or inhumane treatment. Yet this basic right is violated wherever there is gender disparity and women are not treated equally. Across the globe, outdated attitudes and religious dogma pertaining to women
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Very sad :( poor kid

[video][/video]
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

Registered Guest wrote:
Registered Guest wrote:If I were to post here.

I would be arrested so fast.

Strange, how they can spew their hatred, and not be held accountable.

OK. I have said enough.
All I can do, Is say it again, see above post. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Please refer to the above post

I can say no more.
I don't concern myself, with other peoples thoughts. They can think what they want, and grind it around in their head. I always get a good nights rest. They however, are exhausted, thinking about me. My trade mark, :laugh: :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:facepalm:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

To not speak out against such people, and let them spread makes us as guilty RG, go ahead curse their actions loudly :)
Registered Guest
"Mr. ICONIC"
"Mr. ICONIC"

It is a good thing, they can't arrest me for my thoughts. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If I was to state my position, I would be arrested and charged for hate**********, and then **********. in prison.

In Canada, there is a new law about hate***********. etc.

They will put people in prison if they say, and I quote " ***********************************************************************************, and also say " ************************************************************************************************************************************* ". The Canadian government will not support my talking about the issue.

So it is best for me, to say nothing
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well they want the same here, and Ill still say it, they are the hate mongers, and want anyone dead that wont follow their crap.
To hell with Islam, and the hateful followers that do wrong, and let their brethren do it without stopping them.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Egypt: Muslim Brotherhood forces out anti-Brotherhood editor of state-run publication

Islamic supremacists can brook no dissent, no disagreement, no questioning. This is of a piece with the OIC's ongoing efforts to intimidate the West into criminalizing criticism of Islam, and with the relentless character assassination and defamation of foes of jihad and Islamic supremacism. The jihad must proceed unopposed and unimpeded -- and once successful, Sharia prohibitions of "blasphemy" will protect the Islamic state from unwanted scrutiny.

The mainstream media in the West is completely on board with this program, whether out of ignorance of its ultimate goals, or complicity with them, or an overarching fear to avoid "racist" criticism of those who are perceived to be non-white, non-Christian, and non-Western -- or out of a combination of all three. It is ironic that this piece is in The Guardian, which has published some of the most irresponsible and vicious smears of counter-jihadists.

"Egyptian editor says he was forced out by Muslim Brotherhood," by Patrick Kingsley in the Guardian, February 18:

The editor of Egypt's largest English-language news website