On or about Islam

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

On or about Islam

Odinson wrote: May 5th, 2018, 10:29 am I think I have been all covered in dirt and women have still found me attractive.

I dont smell bad... Occasionally my deadorant breaks and then I dont smell like chocolate anymore.

I havent drank alcohol in 8 months.. I´m not stopping drinking but I want to work-out now..

One day of drinking nullifies week or more work-out.

I look better now, I think..
Better than what?....

Pics or your bullshitting.... :laugh:

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

On or about Islam

Renee wrote: May 7th, 2018, 3:18 pm
Odinson wrote: May 5th, 2018, 10:29 am I think I have been all covered in dirt and women have still found me attractive.

I dont smell bad... Occasionally my deadorant breaks and then I dont smell like chocolate anymore.

I havent drank alcohol in 8 months.. I´m not stopping drinking but I want to work-out now..

One day of drinking nullifies week or more work-out.

I look better now, I think..
Better than what?....

Pics or your bullshitting.... :laugh:
Pics..

What bullshitting? I look sharper now. :teehe:
I have got some of my superpowers back.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

On or about Islam

Peace through submission, if you are a man, and hsve the power to keep it.

This about sums up Islam, and by their own book. Unlike the Old testament being put aside in the bible, Islam wants you gone if you are not in their ranks.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

On or about Islam

The character of allah is completely opposite of God of the new and old testaments.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

On or about Islam

He is more Baal, which is an evil deity.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

On or about Islam

Perhaps it's dangerous for any infidel to see a muslim doctor.

‘I’ll give all the Jews wrong meds’: Anti-Zionist tweets get Muslim doctor fired AND haunt her later

https://www.rt.com/usa/447860-doctor-fi ... sh-tweets/
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

On or about Islam

Muslims once again and as always prove that horrible people make places horrible.

People board an underground Tube train at Oxford Circus underground station in London. (File)Number of Violent Crimes in London Tube Rises By 43% in 3 Years - Police

MOSCOW (Sputnik) - A number of violent crimes in the London Underground have risen by 43 percent with 2,838 reported incidents in November 2017-September 2018 in comparison to 1,980 cases in November 2015-October 2016, British Transport Police (BTP) data showed.

According to the statistics published by the London Assembly, King’s Cross St Pancras, which is one of the busiest stations of London Underground, is leading in the number of violent offences with as many as 1,339 crimes in three years.

Passengers on a train at Parsons Green subway station after it was reopened following a terrorist attack on a train at the station yesterday in London, Saturday Sept. 16, 2017.
© AP Photo / Tim Ireland

Iraqi Teen Found Guilty Over 2017 London Tube Bomb Attack
The data also showed that a number of weapon offences grew by 126 percent in a given period, from 42 to 95 cases, while sexual attacks increasing from 925 to 1,047.

https://sputniknews.com/europe/20190118 ... imes-tube/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

On or about Islam

It's likely safer to walk around at night in the projects at night here than there in the day thanks to what they let in.
Last year they made news as being more crime ridden than New York.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

On or about Islam

This is a perfect rounded view of what Islam is, and always has been.
Who needs human sacrifices with the amount of blood a religion like this takes.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

On or about Islam

This is an example of how ala is very different from the God of the old and new testaments.
Blue Frost wrote: January 30th, 2019, 8:58 pm This is a perfect rounded view of what Islam is, and always has been.
Who needs human sacrifices with the amount of blood a religion like this takes.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

On or about Islam

No different though than the False Idols like Baal which Allah has evolved from.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

On or about Islam

Blue Frost wrote: February 7th, 2019, 12:57 pm No different though than the False Idols like Baal which Allah has evolved from.
The bible says that Satan has many names.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

On or about Islam

That name just means the Enemy, Oppose, or Obstruct. Ha-Satan can be anyone, or any being in your way of doing something like being good, or righteous.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

On or about Islam

Actually Mo Man talked about being possessed by the Devil, maybe he never got over it :5+5: Kill unbelievers, Lie, Murder, rape :think:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

On or about Islam

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

On or about Islam

This isn't really a Muslim attack, this is a political opposition attack supported by them, and police.
Everyone of these people including the supporting police should be in prison, or deported.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

On or about Islam

Of course she wont answer, she supports them, and so does the liberal vote.
This woman married her brother to illegally get him in this country, whats wrong with people supporting this ?

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

On or about Islam

One Muslim rulers in India had a quota to kill a million Hindu non Muslim a year, One Million.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

On or about Islam

Donald Trump hopefully will deport Omar. As he said they hate America and on top of that she married her brother to scam her way in. And those facts you posted on the crimes against humanity in India do need far more publicity and should be taught in school.
Blue Frost wrote: June 12th, 2019, 1:31 pm Of course she wont answer, she supports them, and so does the liberal vote.
This woman married her brother to illegally get him in this country, whats wrong with people supporting this ?

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

On or about Islam

She should be in prison, and then deported with her brother.