On or about Islam

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: On or about Islam

His serial raping was in accordance with sharia law actually.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

A father, and Tony Robinson was just arrested for confronting a child rapist in the UK.
An 8 year old girl I think was raped by the muslim, and the father arrested.
Best to stay quiet about the rape, and just stuff the guy in a trunk, and drive him someplace quiet to get rid of him.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

A lots of sex criminals die an early death in Canada. Our judges are lenient but Canadians feel they have a duty to dispense justice on perverts.
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

They also look like this.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

No sheep has been safe in the middle east, or anyplace Islam has gone since the Evil Moman came along.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

No other reason than Islam, disrespect, and hate of a country weak enough to let them in.
Just another death thanks to liberals.

Dutch teenager stabbed to death by migrant for no reason
https://freewestmedia.com/2020/04/23/du ... no-reason/
The 25-year-old man in custody for the stabbing death of Rik van de Rakt (18) from Heesch this weekend in Oss is an asylum-seeker from Sudan.

Published: April 23, 2020, 9:14 am

Heesch

The suspect is an asylum status-holder and lives in Heesch in the Netherlands. It is the second refugee arrested this year in the province of Brabant for a fatal crime.

The police confirmed the background of the suspect after an inquiry by Dutch daily De Telegraaf to the community of Bernheze, under which Heesch falls. “Today a search took place in his residence in Heesch. The investigation is still in full progress, and we are still looking for witnesses, especially the cyclist who was riding over the Hescheweg in Heesch on Sunday. The suspect will be brought before the examining magistrate tomorrow,” said a spokesperson from the East Brabant police.

In the village there is a lot of anger and sadness over the murder of the teenager who, as it now seems, was attacked and stabbed to death for no reason. It quickly became known in Heesch that the suspect was the 25-year-old migrant. He had previously caused a nuisance in the village and is known to the police. It was made public on Monday that the suspect was arrested in a confused state shortly after the murder.

In spite of the enormous impact of the deadly stabbing and multiple attempts by De Telegraaf, Mayor Mariecke Moorman refused to comment on the incident on Tuesday.

Teenager Rik van de Rakt was found dead Sunday morning next to his bike in Oss at the intersection of Julianasingel and Dr Saal van Zwanenbergsingel in Oss. It later turned out that he was stabbed to death.

As it appears from camera photos, the perpetrator also tried to stab a woman. But she was able to escape the attacker. The police are still looking for witnesses to both attacks. The police say a terrorist motive is not yet ruled out. “There are no indications in that direction. However, at this stage, we are keeping all scenarios open,” said a spokesperson from East Brabant police.

He called his stepfather, Mario, and screamed for help,” a friend of Rik’s told De Telegraaf. For the grandparents, it is still a big mystery exactly what happened on Sunday morning.

Four years ago, Heesch was turned upside down by large protests against the arrival of an asylum seekers’ center. Dead pigs were placed in a tree and eggs thrown against the windows of the town hall. The mobile squad had to intervene against protesters. The center was not opened.

The Sudanese is the second refugee in custody in Brabant on suspicion of murder. Last month police arrested a resident of the asylum seekers’ center in Echt for the murder of the 56-year-old Dutch man, Frank Schrijen, from Boxmeer (a major figure in the carnival world). The suspect is from Trinidad and Tobago.

The lawyer for the Sudanese suspect in the stabbing in Oss has not yet responded to requests for comments. De Telegraaf does not know the person is yet.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

If he finishes his prison sentence surely this is a good enough reason to deport him back to Sudan.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

drop him over Sudan from a 20000 feet. :angry:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

This is when karma bites you in the ass, screws you, and gives you what you have asked for for a long time.
You don't make nice to the barbarians at the gate, give them cookies, and not expect them to want to take it all.

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Here is a little girl... Muslim boyfriend, rainbow flag etc.
Phaggot loving coalburner... :teehe:

Her social media is filled with hate towards us finns..

She called men like me "hopes of the fatherland".. Sarcastically..

I say "called" because her muslim boyfriend decapitated her after he got his asylum papers rejected..

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Sad stuff there Odi, not just because she spit on her own people, but because she was force fed that crap, and believed it like so many stupid people do.
You can say it's her free will, but really is it after the indoctrination in schools, and media.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee... This is why I think that it is your dumb female head that gets you killed..

Men dont kill women... Darwin does..

Women think that the muddle-eastern throat cutter is so hot..
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Men do a lot of stupid stuff also Odi because they think they love a woman.
I know a few that committed suicide because they got walked out on.
Where me, or you might walk away they hang on, cry the blues, and then kill themselves thinking they are getting back at them. :wacko:
Or they throw their life away killing her, or her, and their baby which is really sick minded.

With the way liberals push this feminist crap on men, and feed you soy so you grow boobs no wonder a lot are so messed up in the head.
Along with upbringing, education, and media is a failed thing today for so many stupid people not questioning everything feed to them.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: May 14th, 2020, 5:57 am Here is a little girl... Muslim boyfriend, rainbow flag etc.

I say "called" because her muslim boyfriend decapitated her after he got his asylum papers rejected..

This kind of shit seems to happen in Europe a lot more than it does here. It's because you Euro types have been indoctrinated with that multicultural horeshit. Europe is flooded with Muslims and that's not just a recent development. European countries have been literally importing Muslim men like a commodity since the 1960s for cheap labor. Now almost every European country is infested with Muslims.

I find it ironic that from the 7th century up until the mid 20th century, Europe was trying to keep Muslims out but now you welcome these savage invaders with open arms....Morons. This is the cultural and political legacy of WWII.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: May 15th, 2020, 8:01 pm
Odinson wrote: May 14th, 2020, 5:57 am Here is a little girl... Muslim boyfriend, rainbow flag etc.

This kind of shit seems to happen in Europe a lot more than it does here. It's because you Euro types have been indoctrinated with that multicultural horeshit. Europe is flooded with Muslims and that's not just a recent development. European countries have been literally importing Muslim men like a commodity since the 1960s for cheap labor. Now almost every European country is infested with Muslims.

I find it ironic that from the 7th century up until the mid 20th century, Europe was trying to keep Muslims out but now you welcome these savage invaders with open arms....Morons. This is the cultural and political legacy of WWII.
These things are more regular in the USA.. Unless its a white man decapitating a negro, the case doesnt get media attention.
Mel Gibson

This happens in all White Western nations, sadly. The media will never run a main story about a black killing a white, but reverse the roles and it makes headlines for months.

This is sadly what has become of our people. Every other race will stick together through thick and thin... Whites won't. We can be easily divided.

I see this every day. I am a straight white male. My people are from Europe. I live in Canada, but my people live here also. My people also live in the USA, in vast numbers. All White people are my people, unless they are trailer trash pieces of shit, or left wing loonies that want me dead...

They want to divide us, and are doing a great job at this. To break us down, means breaking up the West completely, and this includes you too, USA...
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Of course these things are committed by the locals too..

But considering how rare these couples are... Its like playing russian roulette with one round.. And I aint even exaggerating that 1 in 6 ends up really bad for the woman.

And its always the decapitation..

There is currently a case in Sweden where the teenage girls muslim boyfriend cut her into pieces and was keeping her head as a memento..

And all his friends were in on it... Whats the likelyhood of that if all of them werent bad..
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: May 17th, 2020, 6:03 am This happens in all White Western nations, sadly. The media will never run a main story about a black killing a white, but reverse the roles and it makes headlines for months.

This is sadly what has become of our people. Every other race will stick together through thick and thin... Whites won't. We can be easily divided.

I see this every day. I am a straight white male. My people are from Europe. I live in Canada, but my people live here also. My people also live in the USA, in vast numbers. All White people are my people, unless they are trailer trash pieces of shit, or left wing loonies that want me dead...

They want to divide us, and are doing a great job at this. To break us down, means breaking up the West completely, and this includes you too, USA...
Sorry dumbass, but if you are basing the term "my people" on the only qualification that they're "white"; then the white "trailer trash" and the white "leftwing loonies" are your people too...Suck it up, buttercup, you may not want to associate with that societal group of caucasians but under your loose and rather half baked qualifiers they are YOUR people as well.

That's the problem with you white racists...You won't own up to the fact that a lot of white people are just as poorly behaved and socially maladjusted as the minorities you despise so much. You also refuse to acknowledge the difference between "race" and "ethnicity" and by extension you also refuse to acknowledge that ethnic cultural values play a much bigger part in human behavior than race...l often wonder why this is and have come to the conclusion that just classifying the behavior of people under the blanket of race is easier for your miniscule minds to comprehend. Which BTW is extremely ironic based on the fact that you like to claim that minorities are somehow less intelligent genetically or otherwise, than white people.... :laugh:

That is why true white conservatives like myself, give people like you no credibility and try not to laugh too hard in your face. When a true white conservative looks at a person, we don't see race. We let the actions of the individual speak for themselves. That's what makes us better at navigating society than leftwing wackos and the racists like you who obsessively need to classify people based on race, gender or socioeconomic position.

Racism and bigotry is ugly no matter what race is perpetrating it. We all need to realize that using racial stereotypes and bigoted opinions as tools for classifying people is the practice of the ignorant.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: May 16th, 2020, 1:16 pm
Renee wrote: May 15th, 2020, 8:01 pm

These things are more regular in the USA.. Unless its a white man decapitating a negro, the case doesnt get media attention.
It only seems that way because our population is higher....I can almost garrentee that in your uber liberal Muslim loving European countries, shit you are bitching about happens more often per capitia than here in the US. Especially when you consider that the majority of our leftwing clowns are almost conservative compared to your typical Canadian or Eurotrash lefty.