Wouldn't A Genuine Justice System Award GOOD People Too?

General talk, and discussion.
the wizard

... the government uses the justice system solely for the purpose of penalizing those it claims have done wrong ...

... but if it was a TRUE justice system, in addition to penalizing those who've broken rules, wouldn't it spend just as much time awarding those who conduct themselves morally and abided by the rules?

... the fact that the current regime spends such a massive effort penalizing people in their law courts and doesn't balance it out by bestowing equal rewards to good people shows just how wicked and evil our government is ...

... wouldn't a legitimate justice system reward the good as well as punish the bad? why is the government only concerned with how bad we are and not how good we are?

... comments?

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Good evening Wizard :) I hope you have a good weekend.

The good is always punished, and no crime does the honest get away with. :unsure: that comment will be explained.
You pay for the crime where the criminal is catered to a better life than they deserve.
You pay for the courts, you pay for their meals even if you are starving, you pay to house, educate, lawyer, medical, and TV even.
Now tell me how the criminal pays when you are the one that was offended against, and paying for their upkeep.

Justice for us would be the criminal paying for a crime down to the last pinny, and working to make things right as they could .
Our reward would be a safer country, and tax money going for better things.
Give the money to excelling students would be worthwhile, or pay off debt.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Wouldn't A Genuine Justice System Award GOOD People Too?

Our justice system sent this criminal mastermind to prison and the prisoners gave him some Canadian prison justice.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm glad he got beat up, but like usual he didn't get any time, he should have got at least a year, or more.
This is whats wrong with America right now, liberal justice, let them out with little to zero time served so they can do it over, and over again.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Infamous gangster and psychopath Whitey Bulger didn’t last twenty four hours in prison. The inmates were taking bets on how long he would last. I would imagine that the some of the ones who bet that he would get it on his first day rigged it. I doubt that any guards involved won’t get punished. https://ca.yahoo.com/news/prison-inmate ... 31766.html
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: Sorry had to laugh, if anyone deserved it he did, and so many more.
I would think someone got a big payoff for having him killed from outside.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I never thought of that. I bet that you are correct. If this is true then many of the prisoners were desperate to be the one who claims the prize money and infamy.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm pretty sure someone wanted him dead, and paid, couldn't have him talking any more than he had been.
It's common for people like him turning up dead, or killed like that in prison.
I'm also sure he knew it was coming sometime.