Whats your take on the Ukraine ?

General talk, and discussion.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Whats your take on the Ukraine ?

What a view. I was told that there were times when one could watch the fighting in Syria from the safety of the Golan Heights and that bird’s eye view must have been quite similar.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

That was taken by Drone of course, and it gives you a great perspective from where it was located.
It just amazes me the lack of proper training from the Russians, to me it looked like a rout by the Russian tanks.
The foot soldiers looked like they had a plan, and objective, I would think they had a different commander.

If I was the Russian Brass I would take that tank commander, and remove his rank, and put him through school again.
In the US Army they train for that exact situation as do most countries I believe.
I have a few tanker buddies, they are bewildered by the Russian lack of tactics, one said he seen better from the Iraqis in the gulf war.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

If those who believe that Al Gore was cheated out of his election for president victory because he unlike George Bush would never allow 9/11 to happen are correct then perhaps Donald Trump was scammed out of his election victory because he would have stopped the provoking of Russia into which may be world war three. https://www.rebelnews.com/french_journa ... H1Fvln1uoA
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Like most wars like this either Russia is behind them, or Americans.
Syria, Afghanistan, Vietnam, most of south America, all Russian, and American.
It's not anything new to have a proxy war.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

So, Ukraine has blown up Russia Flagship they say, Russia says it was just a fire.
The funny part is that Russia says they attacked Russian Territory. :spit:
Russia claiming that says Ukraine sunk the ship, and Russia is pissed about it.
Well Russia is attacking Ukrainian territory after all.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

The mainstream media’s Saint Zelensky makes Justin Trudeau look like an amateur sleazebag. https://thegrayzone.com/2022/04/17/trai ... pposition/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

He, and most the state is corrupt puppets of someone, it's sick what he is doing.
But is isn't right for Putin to attack a country, and blatantly kill civilians.
On Putin side many are fleeing his campaign against them also, his own countrymen, why, because they are against the war.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I’m not sure that Vladimir Putin isn’t doing the right thing. There were literal nazi militias attacking Russian civilians in Donbass for years and Saint Zelensky refused to stop them. If Saint Zelensky wouldn’t do the right thing then perhaps Russia should and with the provocation of Saint Zelensky trying to join NATO it was time. I suspect that this was all done deliberately to push Vladimir Putin into invading.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well his other neighbors are now wanting to join NATO, it's probably what the elitist wanted to begin with.
I never did here of attacks, but if that happened after Putin's first attack I can't blame them, that wouldn't make them NAZIs.
Who knows, you wont here it on the media here right, just propaganda.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

It has also occurred to me that perhaps there are other reasons if I am correct that Russia was lured into this war that we aren’t aware of like what you mentioned to get other nations that have been staying neutral as to not provoke Russia into joining NATO. Perhaps they also wanted to show Russia the superiority of NATO’s weaponry and other related things. Here’s a short video about Zelensky from the Indian news source WION or Gravitas which I find better than perhaps all other news sources. At least They are not taking sides on this conflict.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

More popular than Joe Biden, how tough can that be huh :rofl:
good comment by her.

He is corrupt, and as bad as the two former leaders of that country.

Oh, and the death toll is a lot more than 2000, there is at least 7000 civilians in mass graves see on satellite this week.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

All he had to do is remain neutral and use his own military to protect the ethnic Russians from the literal Nazi militias that were attacking them. Our mainstream media portrays him as Saint Zelensky however I am inclined to believe that he deliberately crossed a line knowing that Vladimir Putin would be compelled to invade. As for the comment on Biden , WION has been well informed on every topic that I have watched of theirs.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Zelensky is just like most politicians here anymore, and that have been in Ukraine since conception of their post USSR country.
Bought, and paid for by people like Soros, and many others.
Proof is in the corruption we have seen since Biden got involved before he was "president".

I'm not familiar with the so called NAZI's, and can't trust the label on them, who calls them that, and what is their ideology ?
The real NAZIs here, the Democrat party calls me a NAZI, but we all know who the real NAZIs are by their deeds.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here’s some information on the Ukrainian nazi militias. https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2022 ... v-regiment And you won’t hear this on cnnhttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OzMLPSXb7RU&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR2iWM0KkAq3J4wr7GJAwlyrvELH5kY_DR9PD-hEY6wLgpIL44CX28B9M54
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Putin might order the general mobilization of the Russian army tomorrow.

2023:

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I thought he already did that, and if not who is attacking Ukraine right now ?

I'm not on any side here, but against Russia Invading, and for the Ukrainian people, and Russian families who are loosing people.
Also if Putin wanted Ukraine he should have sent the right troops in, and the right amount to begin with.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

So now we have billions flowing into Ukraine, and likely being funneled back to politicians here. Money laundering !
Finland, Swiss, and maybe others wanting into NATO.
A lot of troops going to Europe.

Very interesting, and not so stable ideas in my opinion.

Can you say more inflation, and maybe more war.
Wouldn't the best thing to do years ago would be letting Russia join NATO, or at least float the idea to them. :think:
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

George Bush junior just pulled a Dementia Joe explaining his take on the Ukraine invasion. https://www.westernjournal.com/watch-bu ... fd7232ad57
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

So almost half of the foreign fighters in the Ukraine have been killed already. The Ukraine is using them as cannon fodder. War must not be as fun and exciting as it is in the movies. https://www.rt.com/russia/556484-russia ... s-numbers/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak wrote: May 23rd, 2022, 7:06 pm George Bush junior just pulled a Dementia Joe explaining his take on the Ukraine invasion. https://www.westernjournal.com/watch-bu ... fd7232ad57
Iraq was all wrong, and still is, the first war was wrong, and Saddam was in his right since the Kewaties where stealing oil from Iraq.
It was just a reason for war, and taking out someone who didn't walk the line they wanted.
Saddam was evil, but he kept his people in line, and kept Iran from a lot of our own interest.