Whats your take on the Ukraine ?

General talk, and discussion.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Re: Whats your take on the Ukraine ?

https://www.trudeaufoundation.ca/sites/ ... 222_VF.pdf

Wow, 75 pages on this one... as bad as the BBC accounts.

Page 60, balance sheet...
Cash at bank 31st August 2022 $1,625,593.
$141 million put into investments there.... wow.
Probably peanuts to them tho.
Investment revenue received there of $2,407,702.... plus fancy words used to show where money has gone over the year. Page 62.
Some breakdown of exps on page 73 tho.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Respect for heritage seems to only go one way, I wonder why.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Jevgeni Prigozhin??

Putin: We wont be seeing him again. :wink:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

There it is!

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Putin shot the jet down, and got his revenge, that's even though he could have just had him arrested after the march opn Moscow.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Tucker Carlson is going to do an interview with Vladimir Putin. This I believe will give evidence that Russia was forced into this war by the CIA and NATO. Will Justin Trudeau try to ban this interview from Canadians ? https://www.westernjournal.com/tucker-c ... rn-journal
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

If Putin can be pushed around by the CIA, and others he is just another pawn.
He is not an innocent bystander, he still invaded, and had his eye on the ports which he has wanted since they lost Ukraine.
Yelson, and Gorbachev even regretted their loss of them.
Yes I still believe Putin over the US Media, and our puppets in government, but he still lies a lot about his ambitions, and wants.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I agree with what Donald Trump says in this article. I believe that the 2020 election was stolen so that the satanists that control the world could have this war killing millions of Christians and possibly starting world war three. Donald Trump would have not allowed this war to begin. Also Donald Trump would not allow the digital currency and other schemes intended to set the world up for tyranny. https://www.rt.com/news/582541-trump-ri ... n-ukraine/
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Likely wouldn't have happened, and the southern border would be mostly under control.
For sure the economy would be booming, and inflation way down.

The Ukraine thing is just a money laundering scheme for the liberals
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Excited to see the invincible Abrams tank cooked in Ukraine.

Though its probably the crappy export version.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I hope others listen, and follow him, as I say it's all about funneling money back to Biden, and other politicians.
We should not have spent dollar one on this, and just block money from Russia the right way.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I’ve been a fan of Rand Paul for some time now. I wish Canada had some politicians like him. He raised a lot of important things and many of them I was unaware of to make a long story short as I need some breakfast. No doubt Rand Paul knows about many ulterior motives involved with this war that can’t be mentioned. Saint Zelensky plays like he’s such a humble nice guy but look at the things Rand Paul has pointed out and on top of this if a reporter reports the truth on certain truths Saint Zelensky will have hitmen go and murder him or her. Saint Zelensky plays the nice guy like Justin Trudeau does, both are actors and both are very evil peoplekinds. Don’t forget Saint Zelensky’s gay dance video. As for Dementia Joe’s and Obamanation’s puppet masters, I strongly suspect that they want to destroy the USA and all the Christian’s in it and everywhere else too.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Vladimir Putin I believe is rebelling against the satanist puppet masters and saint Zelensky is their puppet like 💩 Turdeau and Dementia Joe. Saint Zelensky is shutting down churches and Vladimir Putin is urging Russians to go to church. I believe that the satanist puppet masters want Christian Russians killed and Christian Ukrainians killed. Here’s what Tucker Carlson has to say. https://www.wnd.com/2023/09/watch-tucke ... 937961ce4f
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm sure he can be bought off like the rest, but they haven't reached his price yet.
He does have the Russian people to take care of to a point, he has robbed them blind.
He likely wants a seat at the top with them as arrogant as he is.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This video is long but it’s so interesting. This generaltell a lot of things that I didn’t know but that back up my belief that the Russians are actually the good guys in this war and that saint Zelensky is actually a very evil man trying to get his Ukrainian people genocided. He’s like a SuperTrudeau.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm not a fan of either side, but I really hope someone takes out the little troll Zelensky.
He will likely run someplace safe with all that stolen money the Americans, and others have sent there.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I didn't here about this until this morning, it's a bit late.
If I was Poland I would inform the little twerp he was going to pay for damages, and if someone was killed he might be a target.
If he hit Poland again he would be dead.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I do enjoy Paul Watson’s videos.