Whats your take on the Ukraine ?

General talk, and discussion.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Whats your take on the Ukraine ?

Battle of Bakhmut... A WW1 meat-grinder where your life expectancy is 4 hours. :laugh:

The average life-expectancy in the battle of Stalingrad was 24 hours. :teehe:

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Canada’s biggest disaster and that of course is crime minister Justin Trudeau has just made Canada the Ukraine’s guarantor. I am not sure what exactly this is actually and either probably does Canada’s airhead in chief no doubt. If he forces Russia to kick Canada’s ass then the USA is going to have to get involved and then it’s world war three finally. If Donald Trump were president all this would never happen.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Trudy, and a lot of others in government like here are making money from this, why would they want it to stop.
If someone would follow the money, they would see it funneling back to the politicians in some way.
It doesn't matter left, right or center, they all are in on it, that's why they are complacent, and quiet.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

For some reason the Trudeau Foundation never gets audited. He’s taken $$$$ from China and who knows what else.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The auditors likely are same as here, and bought, and paid for.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
genocide088

well we all hopefully know its not the ukraine vs russia war

but the nato/usd vs russia war a proxy war

and wtf ukraine is not a nato country its none of there business

but it is as they are fukheads that caused russia to invade ukraine as lied way back in 1990

when they same fukheads caused the soviet union to collapse

NO MORE EASTERN NATO expansion then lied another 13 times added countries

ukraine being a extremely geograpically strategic place for russia didnt need fuking need nukes set up there at his doorstep

which if ukraine had joined nato would have to do if needed

no way is russian invasion of ukraine a land grab russia already way rich enof to need very small ukraine

the whole point is great a proxy war to weaken russia

has zero to do with the ukraine they are being used and there whole country will be flattened to the ground

what a joke too when anyone like elon musk proposes a peace plan hes met with exact quote fuk off by the ukrainian foreign minister

like how fuking dare he ever try for peace

actaully this war it makes me angry why its even happening right now

and has done serious high inflation too all us fuking ni**ers which regardless of skin colour is how

any western country goverment views us all
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Russia has been eying the ports since they gave up the country, and Ukraine did have the nuclear industry going on there.
But as you said it's a proxy war, Biden, and company had it done.
I don't let Putin off though, he invaded, and that's on him, he should have just sent someone in, and took that midget in power out.
It's not like he hasn't done that before.
Ukraine whole government is as bad as our is, they all need took out, and hanged.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Being a heterosexual white male, the Americans dont seem to be allies of mine.

I´d rather fight for Putin. :teehe:

The leftists pose a bigger threat to our way of life than Russia.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Finland is now NATO, you all voted for the people who wanted that.
Personally I would not fight for either said, Russia had better ways of going about this mess, and as I mentioned could have offed the little troll, and his supporter.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I think Russia is in the right in this war. NATO and the cia want war with Russia for a number of reasons and pushed Vladimir Putin into doing what is right in using his military to protect the Russian communities in Donbass from the literal Nazi Azov militias. Saint Zelensky of didn’t use his military to stop them and I believe that this probably was to help provoke Vladimir Putin to invade and make it look like Russia is the aggressor. I also believe that it’s likely that the CIA rigged the 2020 election as they knew that Donald Trump would never allow this war to happen son other anti American reasons.
genocide088

its funny how the so called evil putin HAS A 81% russian people approval rating

biden 30% is it now

and thai pm prayut 5%

go see any mainstream media you will never find even one person dare say anything good about him

putin although short in height is yes a macho man. i like his style alot. even my myanmar gf can see hmm he talks well polite not a evil asshole. hes nice to grandmas posing for fotos. nice to children posing for

fotos. and when had the national anthem even he aint above it. hmm if he was a dictactor would be too arrogrant for that

fun fact for you all

do you know why he walks the way he does?

propaganda western media tries to pin it down to parkinson disease

NOT

i read the KGB alpha training manual translated into english interesting read

putin was just a lowly army man that rose to the top

and the walk he has all the time was learned here

its the "gunslinger gait"

of putin telling the bitch hey shut up pay respect to the great mother russia none of us are above it

and his walk

last one just too cool a video. such a the perfect palace its so clean its shines and too many long hallways to walk

you can watch it repeatily it can give you inspiration on whatever you might want to do

genocide088

for you all to see putins motives. i like this quote alot "i am not your friend i am president of russia and i will protect the interests of russia."

well yes he had to invade ukraine why wait for ukraine to go over to the other side and have the enemy on your doorstep

i know alot about history its a hobby of mine

do you know why thailand never colonized?

not that thailand was so super duper powerful no one fking dare like the liar thais try to tell you

burma was then controled by england

indochine (laos,cambodia,vietnam) by france

malaysia by england

indonesia by holland

so thailand was a buffer zone that all the other superpowers not dare conquer and have another super power on there door step

no shit for brains thai has ever mentioned this fact

like fuking hell i thailand then a god dam paddy field would have ever been able to hold off any of the then superpowers

ukraine wanting to become a nato country the enemy right on the doorstep yes this its a very big deal

history have proven this again and again and again

then there hadrains wall in the north of england hmm only built by the romans AD 122 done to say hey we wont conquer any further

this is it another sort of buffer zone

this video does talk about crimea awhile back but yes this war didnt just all of sudden happen no where its been brewing for a very long time

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I’ll watch the videos when I get some wifi. I did know that Thailand was never colonized. They were surrounded by colonial powers though. Perhaps one could say that the Thais colonized Thailand as they came to Thailand from Yunnan province China around 800 years ago fleeing the Mongolian invasion. I am interested in what Vladimir Putin has to say. He’s given Russia the best leadership in Russias history has he not ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I know the CIA is behind a lot of this, but Putin again is the aggressor, and had more options other than attacking.
Also never trust any politician, and especially an ex KGB person.
I hate the little Troll running Ukraine, he's a fake, and money launderer for the Biden's as well.
War pays some very well as they kill the innocent.
genocide088

"kill the polacks, kill the polacks"

they all screamed as the entered the polish town

bet you didnt know about this. well i didnt. i wonder fuking why cause the globalists have murdered history and only cherry picked and distorted it to manipulate you and get everything they want you all that not wiser to it

https://www.bangkokpost.com/world/26202 ... n-refugees
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This bit of history might also be appropriate on the Forbidden History thread. This story of the Russians slaughtering the Poles in the forest I may have read years ago as it rings a bell however I had never heard of the slaughter of Poles by Ukrainians in 1943. A question that just occurred to me is was Josef Stalin a globalist of the early 1900’s generation ?
genocide088

ok will add it there too good idea
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I dont think they are getting through that defenseline... It is pretty impressive.

It is as if though the Russians have spent few months fortifying it day and night.

The Russkies also use artillery and airstrikes while you are trying to get through the many miles of mines, ditches and tank obstacles.

You need air-supremacy to get through.

Looks to be flat grasslands as far as the eye can see... No cover for the Ukes.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Flat is good for entrenched tanks, and artillery when there is little air support for people who want to take land as you know.
If something gives it will be giving up on it leading to the other side advancing more.
Russia had an industrial advantage being they are not being invaded, and close by, but time is their enemy more than the Ukrainians.
Twilight turtle
VIP Member.
VIP Member.

Gary Oak wrote: June 24th, 2023, 7:00 pm For some reason the Trudeau Foundation never gets audited. He’s taken $$$$ from China and who knows what else.

Do they publish online accounts... i might look it up.
I'd love to comb thru their bank statements... see all that is hidden.
I look thru the published online BBC accounts sometimes... their annual year end is 31st March.
They had over £500 million cash sitting in their bank accounts one year.
I think it earned them around £6 million in interest that year as well so must've had money in a deposit a/c.

Then they sell the programmes onwards thru limited companies they create and pay themselves big dividends and director's salaries from it too.
Diabolical fiends...