Blondes

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Blondes

Blue Frost wrote: March 6th, 2021, 2:37 pm She could be pretty, but she also had a strange look in my opinion.
I'm not sure what it was, but she looked better when she dressed down instead of being painted up so much.
She was the inspiration for Jessica Rabbit.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

WOW ! :rose:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I thought she reminded me of someone I knew, but not quite as pretty as she was back then.
Being a chicken I missed out on a good thing :blush: she was perfect it seemed.
Down to earth, fun to be with, smart, and she liked me a lot.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 27th, 2021, 1:42 am Image
Janet Leigh???
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Pretty woman, played a lot of corny movies though, but not bad ones.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 30th, 2021, 5:00 pm Pretty woman, played a lot of corny movies though, but not bad ones.
I have to assume that's a publicly shot from either "The Vikings" or "Prince Valiant".

"The Vikings" is a classic film with a great cast...It has a lot of false Norse stereotypes in it but it's a watchable film. Some of the imagery and scenery is just gorgeous and Kirk Douglas doing all his own stunts makes it even more watchable..... "Prince Valiant" not so much. It has a good cast as well but it's geared more toward 1950s prepubecent boys as it is a film adaption of a comic strip..It's just kinda bad but it was a product of it's time so you have to look at it through that context.... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think maybe Vikings, lol, I liked that corny movie.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: March 31st, 2021, 2:50 pm I think maybe Vikings, lol, I liked that corny movie.
One other thing about Janet Leigh,..She was obviously guilty of having the pointiest boobs in Hollywood....She could put an eye out with those things... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh: True that, and a few other of her time did as well, I think they are called bullet tits, or used to be called that.
Still she had that sweet girl look which made her.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: April 12th, 2021, 11:39 am Image
Christ her lips are chapped... :down:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

And her eyebrows are geometric, but she looks good to me :)
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: April 12th, 2021, 11:11 pm And her eyebrows are geometric, but she looks good to me :)
That's fine. Just don't kiss her.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They would soften up with my slobber :laugh:
I'm actually partial to brunets, it's strange that most my girlfriends have been on the blonde side.
It's strange in my family those who married, and had kids usually had red hair, or brown haired children.
Seeing some of my cousins I feared they would be like them if I had any kids,
Not that red hair is bad, it's just they are rotten human beings.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

It’s legal to refer to blondes as dumb and joke about this falsehood however if a white person gets caught doing this towards any other people his or her career is likely over.
Mel Gibson

Gary Oak wrote: May 24th, 2021, 3:25 pm It’s legal to refer to blondes as dumb and joke about this falsehood however if a white person gets caught doing this towards any other people his or her career is likely over.
Yup! Double standards are in full effect in this new clown world of ours... Even if you break no laws, they'll make sure you get fired, ostracized, and possibly even end up homeless. Nothing would make them happier...