Blondes

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Blondes

Renee wrote: December 17th, 2020, 2:05 pm
Odinson wrote: December 17th, 2020, 12:48 am
Renee wrote: December 16th, 2020, 8:56 am
Odinson wrote: December 15th, 2020, 3:00 pm
Renee wrote: December 15th, 2020, 11:48 am
Odinson wrote: December 14th, 2020, 5:04 pm
Renee wrote: December 14th, 2020, 1:50 pm
Odinson wrote: December 10th, 2020, 12:09 am I see my beautiful plump girls in a different light.
Not masculine like that cave woman. :teehe:

Like this.

First of all, she isn't blonde...Go back and read the title of the thread.

Secondly, she hasn't got enough body hair for you.

You're probably SOL because I don't think there are many obese Homo Erectus females left out there.
I got bodyhair for both of us. :teehe:

Me and a girl like that.. We would look really good together. :snug:
Yeah, Fat and Fatter... :laugh:

Not that there is anything wrong with that. Just have an emergency plan for when she sits on your face, incase you lose consciousness...
I´m not fat, Renee. :teehe:

Girls like that dont weight much...
Yeah keep telling yourself that, Mr. 300 Lbs.

I used to tell myself that as well. It was all LIES... :laugh:

Girls like that weigh more than you think, especially if they have a fair amount of muscle under the surface layers of chub to back it up...Even after losing a bunch of weight,...I still weigh a lot more than most people would guess.

Here's two for YOU. I know they're not blonde, I'm just using them to illustrate a point.....How much do you think they weigh?.....Each, not as a pair... :laugh:
630d6c44-7275-40b4-814e-4884baf693c1.jpg
Renee... If I´m fat, I´m fat.
If I´m fit, I´m fit.
:teehe:
You women are always ashamed of everything.

I´ve expected fat girls weight as much as fat guys so I´ve been surprised how light they are. :teehe:

I´m really bad at guessing a womans weight but these girls look pretty small... They are probably around 200lbs each... Maybe more, maybe less.
For a short girl 200lbs is not small...You're entering the morbidly obese category at that point.

A 5'-2" girl at 200lbs has a BMI of 36.6 which is medically obese.
Did I guess right?

They have that BMI where it should be. :teehe:

They are pretty small looking.

Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: December 17th, 2020, 3:01 pm

Did I guess right?

They might be kind of short but I estimate them at around a duce or so. I base it on my own personal experience with that body type. That is not small for a women...it's still 30 lbs above the US national average for a women over 20 years of age.

The US has the highest average weight for adult females of any western nation...We are a bunch of fatties and getting fatter every year. That wouldn't be that much of a problem if we were "in shape" fatties. Unfortunately Americans are notoriously lazy and sedentary which leads to unhealthy levels of weight and poor health.

There is a good chance that those two chubby girls will be morbidly obese (100lbs or more above their ideal) and diabetic by middle age.

Now you know I am not one to criticize someone for their weight. Their weight is their business. But I am also one to be a little objective about it. I know fat people can be healthy if they keep their weight from getting out of control, eat healthy and remain physically active, especially when there are genetic components involved. But unfortunately that's not usually the case...The majority of fat people in the US are fat because they eat too much and move too little.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: December 18th, 2020, 11:19 am

Did I guess right?

They might be kind of short but I estimate them at around a duce or so. I base it on my own personal experience with that body type. That is not small for a women...it's still 30 lbs above the US national average for a women over 20 years of age.

The US has the highest average weight for adult females of any western nation...We are a bunch of fatties and getting fatter every year. That wouldn't be that much of a problem if we were "in shape" fatties. Unfortunately Americans are notoriously lazy and sedentary which leads to unhealthy levels of weight and poor health.

There is a good chance that those two chubby girls will be morbidly obese (100lbs or more above their ideal) and diabetic by middle age.

Now you know I am not one to criticize someone for their weight. Their weight is their business. But I am also one to be a little objective about it. I know fat people can be healthy if they keep their weight from getting out of control, eat healthy and remain physically active, especially when there are genetic components involved. But unfortunately that's not usually the case...The majority of fat people in the US are fat because they eat too much and move too little.
I like the appearance of these women.

But I dont live in the denial-world, I acknowledge that it is not very good for the lady.
Her joints and overall health are in danger.

I wouldnt want my wife to be sent into an early grave just because I have some fetish. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: December 18th, 2020, 7:12 pm

Did I guess right?

But I dont live in the denial-world, I acknowledge that it is not very good for the lady.

I wouldnt want my wife to be sent into an early grave just because I have some fetish. :teehe:
Don't worry, a gigantopithecus like you will probably kill and eat your wife long before her weight gets her.... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: December 21st, 2020, 11:31 am

Did I guess right?

Don't worry, a gigantopithecus like you will probably kill and eat your wife long before her weight gets her.... :laugh:
I´m definitely gonna eat her... But no killing. :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: December 21st, 2020, 4:25 pm

Did I guess right?

You are revolting.... :kez:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

LOL, He's proud to be revolting :teehe: You go Odi ! :cookies:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: December 22nd, 2020, 9:17 am

Did I guess right?

You think eating her while keeping her alive, is inhumane and revolting? :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Odinson wrote: December 22nd, 2020, 4:33 pm
Renee wrote: December 22nd, 2020, 9:17 am

Did I guess right?

You think eating her while keeping her alive, is inhumane and revolting? :teehe:
Reminds me of the old joke about the three legged pig.... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:teehe:
beanthere
"VIP"
"VIP"

And then there was the frank, open, discussions like they used to have back in the old days.
You know, before, when you could offend people as much as you liked because people were more honest back then.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

so adorable looking I had to post her twice, in here, and the Bunny thread. :teehe:

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I just watched LA Confidential.....again and became curious about this Veronica Lake.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

She could be pretty, but she also had a strange look in my opinion.
I'm not sure what it was, but she looked better when she dressed down instead of being painted up so much.