Blondes

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blondes

Behold Gary, things change a lot in 30 years, I think that's why we loose our eyesight when we get older. :spit:

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oaktree

Blondes

We all don’t look as good when we get old however when she was in her prime I don’t think that a girl could be more beautiful.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blondes

Blue Frost wrote: November 10th, 2018, 8:12 pm Behold Gary, things change a lot in 30 years, I think that's why we loose our eyesight when we get older. :spit:

Yeah but her thighs still look like they are 21. :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blondes

83fc15d68e4686b3d909c30d5dbfc21a.jpg
Guess who....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blondes

:think: Helen something, didn't she play the queen or something like that in a movie ?
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blondes

Blue Frost wrote: November 12th, 2018, 2:07 pm :think: Helen something, didn't she play the queen or something like that in a movie ?
Helen Mirren.... about 35 years or more ago. Yes, she got an Oscar for "The Queen".

She also starred opposite Malcolm McDowell in Bob Guccione's pseudo historical, sexual gross out fest..."Caligula"... :laugh: Given that her early career was that of Shakespearean theater...I'm sure Caligula was not one of her prouder achievements... :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blondes

:facepalm: A movie I so wished I never saw, it was a travesty with all those great actors to make something so so bad.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blondes

This is Kim Basinger..

But she looks like a neanderthal in this pic.

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blondes

Blue Frost wrote: November 12th, 2018, 6:22 pm :facepalm: A movie I so wished I never saw, it was a travesty with all those great actors to make something so so bad.
It is a very weird movie.

The director must have been high. :teehe:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blondes

Odinson wrote: November 12th, 2018, 7:27 pm This is Kim Basinger..

But she looks like a neanderthal in this pic.

I never thought she was good looking...And they say she's crazier than a shithouse rat. But then again most Hollyweird people fall into the nutjob category.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Blondes

Odinson wrote: November 12th, 2018, 7:38 pm
Blue Frost wrote: November 12th, 2018, 6:22 pm :facepalm: A movie I so wished I never saw, it was a travesty with all those great actors to make something so so bad.
It is a very weird movie.

The director must have been high. :teehe:
Nothing historical about it, bad acting, bad set, and just bad all around,
I would think all those great actors would have said no to it since it was so badly scripted.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Blondes

Chrissy was as beautiful as humanly possibly.

Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Blondes

This beautiful charming girl I am very saddened to hear has passed away. https://scontent.fcxh1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=5F0B6C7A

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Who was she ?
You know it's always something to think about when people die, even if you didn't know, or care for them it still is.
We tend to try not think about our own mortality, but you know it's there in moments when others pass. At least I do.
Sorry for the loss Gary.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Her name was Traci Armstrong. She was incredible charming sexy and beautiful.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Joy Harmon won honorary mention on Gary Oaks Corner in this scene from Cool Hand Luke.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Men are quite goofy creatures. :teehe:
Really though, how can you not look.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Gary Oak wrote: September 28th, 2020, 3:56 am Joy Harmon won honorary mention on Gary Oaks Corner in this scene from Cool Hand Luke.
Great all around film...Newman at his best... George Kennedy won the Oscar for Best Supporting Actor in 1967 for that film. Strother Martin utters the famous lines..."What we have here is a failure to communicate"... :thumbsup:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Here is a blonde...A classic big fat one showing some massive boobage.... :laugh:

This aught to keep Odi indoors for a few days.. :laugh:
DSC05062.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: October 1st, 2020, 10:16 am Here is a blonde...A classic big fat one showing some massive boobage.... :laugh:

This aught to keep Odi indoors for a few days.. :laugh:

DSC05062.jpg
Holy hell.. :wub: :wacko:
Smoking hot.

What does a man have to do get to bury his face between those.. :teehe: