Blondes

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Re: Blondes

Odinson wrote: October 1st, 2020, 11:06 am
Renee wrote: October 1st, 2020, 10:16 am Here is a blonde...A classic big fat one showing some massive boobage.... :laugh:

This aught to keep Odi indoors for a few days.. :laugh:

DSC05062.jpg
Holy hell.. :wub: :wacko:
Smoking hot.

What does a man have to do get to bury his face between those.. :teehe:
I don't know because they don't exist anymore... At least not at that emense size...:laugh:

That pic is like over 200lbs and 12 years ago... :o

It's amazing when I look at some of those old pics because for the longest time I don't think I wanted to face how enormous I had gotten....Thankfully I was able to salvage enough self-esteem to do something about before it was too late.

“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Here you go Odi, enjoy :laugh:

Here you see the young Sasquatch, and his mate. :spit:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Not sure but I think I've been insulted... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Sorry, but no insult intended Renee, just saying Odi don't care as long as he gets some big round stuff.
I looked in the post before, he posted some pretty sad looking woman at least for my taste, the one you posted, and before are not bad ladies, just overweight a bit.

I'm not anti fat people as in disgusted, I got a belly myself even though people hardly notice it, and most my family is fat.
I just prefer the the fake model being pushed on society the last 100 years, or so.
Actually I dated a girl who was overweight for a time, she was also a model at one time, but got to big. That wasn't acceptable at the time for a model as it is now.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I hope Odi doesn't get mad at me, it's all in fun, and he can make fun of my stick girls :spit:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: October 1st, 2020, 3:26 pm Sorry, but no insult intended Renee, just saying Odi don't care as long as he gets some big round stuff.
I looked in the post before, he posted some pretty sad looking woman at least for my taste, the one you posted, and before are not bad ladies, just overweight a bit.

I'm not anti fat people as in disgusted, I got a belly myself even though people hardly notice it, and most my family is fat.
I just prefer the the fake model being pushed on society the last 100 years, or so.
Actually I dated a girl who was overweight for a time, she was also a model at one time, but got to big. That wasn't acceptable at the time for a model as it is now.
No offense taken. I was only joking.

Everybody likes something different and it's all good. It would be a very unhappy and boring world if everyone had the same taste in human attraction. What I don't like is when someone get razzed for their taste in a mate. As long as it's legal and doesn't break any established societal rules of morality, it's all good.

Odi just likes his women big, round, curvy and soft and he gets points from me for having the guts to admit it...He finds it feminine and attractive. He sees women like that as soft and something to be protected. My ex was the same and in fact, every guy I went out with for any length of time during high school and college was much the same as well.

There are a lot of guys like that out there and I know this because I never had a problem attracting guys, no matter what size I was...Sometimes they were like flies buzzing around a piece of raw meat. Even at my heaviest strange guys used to flirt with me all the time.. When I lived at home it used to drive my dad nuts how many boys would come sniffing around after me.

Conversely it was the same for my younger sister who is tall and willowy like the women on my dads side of the family. As sisters we couldn't be more dissimilar looking. When she puts her makeup on, she looks like a fricken noldorian exile right out Tolkien's Silmarillion, no shit. She has those dark Irish genes in her and those intense grey/blue eyes that make men drool all over themselves. She has a thin, lithe figure that I would kill for. Men flock to her as well. I think I look like a lumpy little troll compared to her and she wishes she had my curves... :kez: Oh well, never satisfied.

It just goes to show that men's tastes in women run the full gamut of female size and shape. There is no right or wrong in it. It just is.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Well size does matter even for the least shallow of us I believe.
That said even the prettiest can be nothing more than a troll under a nice skin.

I got razed by people at work for a while because I talked a lot with this girl, they called her butter face. "everything looks good but her face" :kez:
She was a doll though inside, and to be honest I would have loved to go out with her.
I didn't care what they thought, and I let them know that straight away. and she was much more attractive than the resident whore they all fawned over.

I don't really care what Odi likes, I just like messing around about it, I know he can take it, and I really appreciate that a lot out of a person.
He's a joy to see on her in my view, and funny as hell sometimes.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Wouldn’t you rather watch this than the freaks you all post ?
Gary Oak wrote: September 28th, 2020, 3:56 am Joy Harmon won honorary mention on Gary Oaks Corner in this scene from Cool Hand Luke.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have to laugh at the so called men in the movie, when I was little I thought they where stupid acting.
Mel Gibson

I like blondes! Perhaps because I am one also. They are rare though... Did you know that in the US, only 4% of adults are naturally blonde?
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

And decreasing steadily. It’s telling that according to political correctness it is acceptable to mock, make jokes about, and discriminate against blondes.
Mel Gibson

Gary Oak wrote: October 1st, 2020, 11:40 pm And decreasing steadily. It’s telling that according to political correctness it is acceptable to mock, make jokes about, and discriminate against blondes.
I've also noticed that blondes (both male and female) are often portrayed as villains in movies, for some strange reason...
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

A lot of people have noticed that blondes are usually the bad guys in movies and tv shows as I have noticed too. This does not reflect reality as I doubt that the percentage of blondes in jail is much lower than what they are in society. Blacks , natives, orientals etc.... all want a blonde. When you see a Chinese guy with a white girlfriend she almost always be a blonde as a blonde girlfriend or wife is a status symbol to impress everyone. If that same girl was a brunette then she would be of no interest or use to him.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: October 1st, 2020, 11:29 pm I like blondes! Perhaps because I am one also. They are rare though... Did you know that in the US, only 4% of adults are naturally blonde?
Only 2% of the entire world's population is naturally blonde so we are still ahead of the curve.

Also certain shades of blonde can easily be mistaken for brown so without genetic testing, I think the accuracy of the percentages might be suspect. For most caucasians, hair color darkens naturally with age so that skews the numbers as well.. I'm naturally blonde. My hair went from platinum as a child through my teenage years to dishwater blonde as an adult. My genes obviously indicate that I am blonde haired and blue eyed but the actual current natural color of my hair says something very different.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: October 1st, 2020, 3:27 pm I hope Odi doesn't get mad at me, it's all in fun, and he can make fun of my stick girls :spit:
Well he hasn't done any wood knocks or thrown any boulders at you so I wouldn't worry too much.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Mel Gibson wrote: October 1st, 2020, 11:51 pm
Gary Oak wrote: October 1st, 2020, 11:40 pm And decreasing steadily. It’s telling that according to political correctness it is acceptable to mock, make jokes about, and discriminate against blondes.
I've also noticed that blondes (both male and female) are often portrayed as villains in movies, for some strange reason...
I like them all, but two blondes have had a special place in my heart over the years.
I have several blondes in my family, one started out with black hair, and it changed as they got older.
There is a few red head cousins I have also, well orangutan orange hair more like it .
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Yes, not a real blonde, but hey :)

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: October 1st, 2020, 3:27 pm I hope Odi doesn't get mad at me, it's all in fun, and he can make fun of my stick girls :spit:
What do you think I´am...

A liberal? :teehe:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

:laugh:
No Odi, just keep on being you, it's appreciated by me.
Actually I wish you lived here, would be fun to get together with you, and my friend.
I would bet we could have a lot of fun with the girls here, and at the range.

Oh, and my sister married a caveman, where was you at ?