Blondes

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Mel Gibson

Re: Blondes

Renee wrote: October 2nd, 2020, 10:54 am Only 2% of the entire world's population is naturally blonde so we are still ahead of the curve.

Also certain shades of blonde can easily be mistaken for brown so without genetic testing, I think the accuracy of the percentages might be suspect. For most caucasians, hair color darkens naturally with age so that skews the numbers as well.. I'm naturally blonde. My hair went from platinum as a child through my teenage years to dishwater blonde as an adult. My genes obviously indicate that I am blonde haired and blue eyed but the actual current natural color of my hair says something very different.
Yes, many kids with blonde hair eventually darken in time. My hair never did darken! The easy way to spot a true blonde is the eyebrows... Very few people maintain blonde eyebrows.

In many photos, my eyebrows actually don't seem to appear at all! They are certainly there, but just don't 'stand out' in photos like people are accustomed to seeing with darker eyebrows!

Mel Gibson

Blue Frost wrote: October 2nd, 2020, 1:47 pm I like them all, but two blondes have had a special place in my heart over the years.
I have several blondes in my family, one started out with black hair, and it changed as they got older.
There is a few red head cousins I have also, well orangutan orange hair more like it .
Gingers!

I had a buddy who was a Ginger, and we'd hassle him from time to time about it! Thing was, he was 6' 2", and 220 lbs of muscle! He was pretty mellow, but could make it easily clear when he had enough! :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I knew one, he was 6,2, and a real A-hole always being a punk.
He tried it with me a few times till i get sick of it, and I raked my cowboy boots down his leg, and knocked him over.
I was told it took a lot of meat off the bone, and he cried like a baby when they cleaned it up. :laugh:
No way was I going to fight that raw boned meathead, but I wasn't taking crap off him either.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: October 2nd, 2020, 7:20 pm
Renee wrote: October 2nd, 2020, 10:54 am Only 2% of the entire world's population is naturally blonde so we are still ahead of the curve.

Also certain shades of blonde can easily be mistaken for brown so without genetic testing, I think the accuracy of the percentages might be suspect. For most caucasians, hair color darkens naturally with age so that skews the numbers as well.. I'm naturally blonde. My hair went from platinum as a child through my teenage years to dishwater blonde as an adult. My genes obviously indicate that I am blonde haired and blue eyed but the actual current natural color of my hair says something very different.
Yes, many kids with blonde hair eventually darken in time. My hair never did darken! The easy way to spot a true blonde is the eyebrows... Very few people maintain blonde eyebrows.

In many photos, my eyebrows actually don't seem to appear at all! They are certainly there, but just don't 'stand out' in photos like people are accustomed to seeing with darker eyebrows!
I have the same issue with my eyebrows...I used to darken them with eyebrow pencil so you could see them. Now I just color them to match my my hair color. My body hair is platinum white and I don't have much of it. My skin is fairer than fair and I fry and look like a lobster if I don't wear an SPF 50+ or better. In fact I don't tan at all. If I'm lucky I just get an assload of sun freckles.

I might even be whiter than you... :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: October 2nd, 2020, 4:50 pm :laugh:
No Odi, just keep on being you, it's appreciated by me.
Actually I wish you lived here, would be fun to get together with you, and my friend.
I would bet we could have a lot of fun with the girls here, and at the range.

Oh, and my sister married a caveman, where was you at ?
Everybody was "married" to your sister at some point. :teehe:

It would be nice.. We are like minded.. Plenty to talk about. :)

The southern states of America have always interested me... They are culturally more interesting than the northern states.
Kentucky is kind of a border-state... Not really southern nor is it northern. :teehe:

Nice looking scenery.. I would love to live in Kentucky.
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: October 3rd, 2020, 4:39 pm I might even be whiter than you... :laugh:
No, I hold the record for the Whitest poster. I was banned simply because I was the Whitest, and the Serb wasn't.

And I'm not joking!
Mel Gibson

In all honesty, that was part of the fun of the old DV... Being able to battle who was the 'Whitest'! :laugh:

I miss those days, and they probably couldn't be recreated easily now... Everything is PC now.

There was a time people could speak: Topix, FaceBook, YouTube, Yahoo, etc. They have all clamped down. Everywhere has now clamped down, other than a few select places.

It does make me sad... Extra sad that they are clamping down to appease the left mostly.

It is what it is, I guess...
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: October 4th, 2020, 6:25 am
Renee wrote: October 3rd, 2020, 4:39 pm I might even be whiter than you... :laugh:
No, I hold the record for the Whitest poster. I was banned simply because I was the Whitest, and the Serb wasn't.

And I'm not joking!
I don't think that's entirely true...Evs bans people that she doesn't get along with, not the color of their skin. She banned me because I gave her a hard time about harboring a known real world stalker. After she got rid of me and a few others that had a problem with her keeping that creep under her skirt, he went on to stalk and interfere in the lives of at least two more posters. Evs is a bizarre creature and anything she does and says is tinged with a slight bit of insanity.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I used to be as blonde as Melskie when I was a kid..

Turned darker over the years.

I have never used sun lotion... Nor have I burned my skin.

I´ve never been one to tan my skin on purpose..
Mel Gibson

Renee wrote: October 4th, 2020, 11:23 am I don't think that's entirely true...Evs bans people that she doesn't get along with, not the color of their skin. She banned me because I gave her a hard time about harboring a known real world stalker. After she got rid of me and a few others that had a problem with her keeping that creep under her skirt, he went on to stalk and interfere in the lives of at least two more posters. Evs is a bizarre creature and anything she does and says has is tinged with a slight bit of insanity.
Can't really argue with you there. Was that the "Hate Blob" incident?
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: October 4th, 2020, 12:28 pm I used to be as blonde as Melskie when I was a kid..

People as white as us know it's not a great idea to purposely bake in the sun all Summer! Nothing beneficial comes of it!
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: October 4th, 2020, 8:34 pm
Renee wrote: October 4th, 2020, 11:23 am I don't think that's entirely true...Evs bans people that she doesn't get along with, not the color of their skin. She banned me because I gave her a hard time about harboring a known real world stalker. After she got rid of me and a few others that had a problem with her keeping that creep under her skirt, he went on to stalk and interfere in the lives of at least two more posters. Evs is a bizarre creature and anything she does and says has is tinged with a slight bit of insanity.
Can't really argue with you there. Was that the "Hate Blob" incident?
The "hate blob" was part of it...She also labled me as "morally ill" for no reason as well. That was pretty funny considering it was coming from a woman with morality of a rattle snake.
Mel Gibson

Ya, she can get goofy like that for no reason. I questioned why some posters were able to get away with much more than others, and was banned again for "Criticizing Mods" or some such bullshit. I didn't realize that asking a simple question would lead to their feelings getting 'hurt'...
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Mel Gibson wrote: October 4th, 2020, 8:36 pm
Odinson wrote: October 4th, 2020, 12:28 pm I used to be as blonde as Melskie when I was a kid..

People as white as us know it's not a great idea to purposely bake in the sun all Summer! Nothing beneficial comes of it!
I did work outside the whole summer..

33 degrees Celsius in the shade.

Got a little bit of tan.
Mel Gibson

Odinson wrote: October 4th, 2020, 9:17 pm I did work outside the whole summer..

33 degrees Celsius in the shade.

Got a little bit of tan.
Anything over 30 starts getting too hot for this White boy! While it can reach the high 30's here in Summer, I tend to do the absolute minimum physical labour that I can get away with when it's like that!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

22 c for me, or 72f
Anything between 55f to 72f is my temp.
You can always put more on, but not take more off
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Mel Gibson

Low 20's is good! Just warm enough for a swim, and still cool enough to do some work without suffering heat exhaustion!
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The shape I'm in i can't do much in the heat, or cold, but especially the heat.
If I'm working I want cooler so I can breath at least.
I don't sweat so the heat isn't really good for someone like me.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Sauna helps during these heat waves..

After you've been to sauna, even 40C feels not too warm and not too cold.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I used to go to a gym that had one when I was younger just for that, it helped for a while in the heat.
When your carrying shingles, or bricks it don't last long.