I Want Reparations !!!

Political stuff, stuff people love to hate.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: I Want Reparations !!!

They want the police defunded after Saint Floyd died of a fentanyl overdose and they gave the only white officer of the four police officers two twenty year sentences. Well it’s great to see the Minneapolis police give that neighborhood what they want. Give them no police at all until officer Chauvin is released. Who wants to be a police officer when they get such extreme injustice. If they need help, call some Black Lives Matter racist freak. https://www.westernjournal.com/brutal-i ... rn-journal

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Lets say let them police themselves, and watch what corruption, and abuse pops up, then we can watch them blame the white man for that also.
It's already happened in mostly black ran cities, not many are ran by good people.
I'm not saying they are all bad, I voted for one in this last election I believed in, but he lost to a crooked Democrat thanks to media meddling. .
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

That’s an idea. Give them their own country inside of the USA with farmland and everything they need to make a go of it and like Gaza, no duel citizenship. They could police themselves. When they turn their paradise into a horrible place that even they don’t want to be in then perhaps we could allow the ones who learned their lesson to live amongst Americans.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It would be the white mans fault since we didn't give them enough.
Not many black nations has survives until a despot takes it over, and people are in fear of being killed so they keep quiet.
Most the black led places here in America are filled with people thieving, and caught regularly.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

This lady believes that blacks shouldn’t have to pay taxes. Does this mean that half black people only have to pay half their taxes ?
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Dumb didn't sneak up on her, shes just dumb.
She owes me reparations since I just listened to the dumb woman, and watching the dumb fake eyelashes flop around.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

She certainly doesn’t want to leave the USA and move to any black run country. If she did then she would have a lot to complain about.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

She should be sent back toy a country of her ancestry, I would bet she would be crying to come back.
All those people like her want is an excuse to complain, they care nothing about what their ancestors went through.
They are also unappreciative of the people who fought to set blacks, and others free also, they know nothing about that.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

One way tickets out of the USA should be forced on all those kneeling for the anthem or burning the American flag.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

They need a reality check for sure, maybe take away all that is American from them for a time so they might appreciate it.
A time in one of those communist countries they support so much, or used as a shield for Hamas.