Cedarcide's Best Yet bug spray

General talk, and discussion.
Tribrid Vampire
The Phenomenal One
The Phenomenal One

I just ordered this stuff call Cedarcide Best Yet. It is a safe non-toxic spray for bed bugs, lice, fleas, and all kinds of insects and spiders. Safe for humans and pets. Ordered their 4oz bottles. I am having them shipped to the Letter Carrier in Point Roberts WA, USA.

They always air the Cedarcide commercial on American radio stations. I did have a bottle before. Got it for my dog who had fleas two years ago. Never got to use it. Ended up in the trash. Should have saved it. Working in forest areas the bugs chew me like there's no tomorrow.

Anyways, just want you to know about a great product. Some people spray this stuff all over their home. The smell is hard to describe. Smells a bit like cedar. Like damp soil smell.

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

It is ceder oil, or with ceder oil, it's a natural repellant. You can also run Basel, lemongrass, or lavender on you, peppermint oil works, and helps your sinuses also :)
I think eating bananas, and wearing dark colors draw them to you so maybe consider that, cologne, and perfume is a no no also .
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You know I have yet to be bit this year, and I have that railway behind my house, and the water stands for a long time after a rain with them swimming in it.
Diet helps a lot I think, maybe you should check out some stuff you can eat to keep them away. I know garlic is not liked by them, but who wants to smell like that .
I have also been told that Bounce dryer sheets keep them away, just rub one on :pardon:
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Sharlee
Elite Member
Elite Member

I haven't heard that about the dryer sheets ... interesting!

GF, you'll have to let us know if that stuff works.
Wag more, bark less.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I here they really work, but I wont be using them because they bother my sinuses.
About any perfumes stuff me up.