Video I Shot Of A Chemtrail!

General talk, and discussion.
the wizard

... here's video i shot of a chemtrail being sprayed in powell river, BC near my home on march 6, 2015:

[video][/video]

... the deniers say these trails are water vapor, not chemicals. but why would they be spraying "water" so aggressively in the sky on a daily basis? makes no sense ...

... comments? :(

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I'm not sold on the chemtrail thing, but it's possible. The vapor trails freeze, and can last for hours with just regular compressed jet engines.
I worked across from an airport for a few years watching the whole process of fueling, and never seen any other chemical trucks loading.
It could be added into the fuel, but I don't know.

Nice looking area Wizard, would love to see more sometime. i looked up Powell River last week, and saw a lot of nice videos.
I so hope that you are wrong about the nasty chemtrails.

Oh, by the way, water vapor is a green house gas, flights have really increased since we was kids.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
the wizard

... thanks very much for your thoughtful reply, Blue Frost ... :)

... however, if aerial spraying of chemicals was taking place that's what it would look like. i have more photos of chemtrail spraying around my home, some of which i've posted on my facebook page. i'm going to publish them on my website sometime in the future ...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

You need an air test, or water from rain to see whats coming down. I would bet aluminum, or something would show in it if chemtrails.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character