Mahdi To Return By 2016, Followed By Jesus?

General talk, and discussion.
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Here's yet another reason for muslims to kill nonmuslims and kidnap nonmusl;im girls for their many perversions.

image: http://engine.newsmaxfeednetwork.com/i. ... Q1vOt8ZYVw

April 02, 2015 | LEO HOHMANN
Share this article

It

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Funny how Muslims say Jesus was a good man, but denounce him as a false Messiah.
Wouldn't he be a lire, and bad if so ?
There will be no prophets after me, well Mohamed didn't have any prophesy so maybe that can be tossed out, and calling him so is a joke on everyone.
I believe a man in a purple robe is suppose to be the Islamic messiah, but I could be wrong.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Mahdi To Return By 2016, Followed By Jesus?

Just so you know……… it didn’t happen.. ….. yet
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Mahdi To Return By 2016, Followed By Jesus?

:laugh:
By the Bible it wont happen, it already has for Jesus, but never will for the so called Mahdi unless they just name someone that.
The Bible says God will come back as a thief in the night, so what does that mean ?
From my basic understanding of most things that is like a thief, you never know when he will come take your stuff.
People take the figurative, and already things that happened to the Jews as something to come, it's for your learning from the past.
Revelations is where Christians get that stuff, a lot of that is from the persecution of the Jews, and Christians in ROME under Nero, and some other emperors.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character