Did You Enjoy Your First Kiss?

General talk, and discussion.
the wizard

... i'm not talking about a polite peck from your mom but rather your first romantic/sexual kiss ...

... do you remember it? did you enjoy it? i didn't. the girl i kissed was younger than me but more experienced and she tried too hard. her sloppy kiss felt like someone forcing a cold slug into my mouth and i wasn't impressed ...

... how about you? any thoughts about your first kiss?

... comments?

Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I was a bit excited being a was just in the 6th grade, i really did like it.
I remember a few jealous guys around, one ended up sucker punching me later that week, then all the girls ganged up on him in the class. :laugh:
The punch wasn't nothing, weak boy, but the girls sure made me turn bright red.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
the wizard

Blue Frost wrote:I was a bit excited being a was just in the 6th grade, i really did like it.
I remember a few jealous guys around, one ended up sucker punching me later that week, then all the girls ganged up on him in the class. :laugh:
The punch wasn't nothing, weak boy, but the girls sure made me turn bright red.
... lol. great story, Blue Frost. sounds like you attended a rowdy school ...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hi Wizard, it was rowdy, and about as low class as you could get.
Busing didn't help the matter, we just got filth from other areas of town in our school.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

The first time I let a boy actually kiss me for real was on my 14th birthday. It was a boy that lived across the street and I had known him all my life. Apparently he liked me for quite a while but until that moment I was completely oblivious to his feelings toward me. On my 14th birthday he showed up at my house with flowers and a birthday card with a love note in it. As I was reading the note he leaned toward me and kissed me full on the lips and at the same time he lost his balance and inadvertently grabbed my left breast in an effort to keep from falling. I was so startled that I punched him in the stomach but the shot went low and I hit him right in the groin. It was a pretty vicious shot too and he was completely unprepared for it.....He doubled over and hit the floor of my parents foyer like a sack of wet cement. He then got up, staggered out the front door of my parents house and puked on the front lawn. :o :sorry: So I can't really say I enjoyed my first kiss but on the other hand it sure was memorable. :think:

After that he never tried to kiss me again nor did he write me any more love notes. In fact he pretty much avoided me all through HS. God damn pussy. :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I think I would have avoided you also after that, but then again i would have apologized even if I puked all over the lawn :laugh:
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote:I think I would have avoided you also after that, but then again i would have apologized even if I puked all over the lawn :laugh:
Oh he did apologize but the damage was already done. I remember my mom gave hell for overreacting and behaving like real a bruiser. Unfortunately I missed my big chance with that experience because I was a major tomboy and really rough around the edges until I hit about 16. So no kisses were forthcoming from anyone until like my senior year in HS. I think a lot of the boys were simply afraid of me. :laugh:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I didn't mind if a girl didn't kiss me, if they spent time with me that was good enough :)
A kiss though would have been nice, but being I'm a chicken I never initiated one unless I was dating her. :blush:
I kick myself for not trying more, I let a few go that where real sweet girls.