Mysterious Places, and Civilizations

In search of truth, the mysterious, and bizarre. Gary rules here.
Forum rules
Civil discussion appreciated. No Spam...
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Mysterious Places, and Civilizations

No we don't worship Peter, or Mary, we just pray to them. :kez:
Paul rebuked Peter at one time for people revering him as something more than he was.
Jesus would not support the Catholics, or condone any of the actions they have done.
And for the part of them believing they are the first Christians, ridicules, Constantine built the sect up for controlling the masses.
They control the masses for a long time before St Luther came along.
The Cathars in France also had to be destroyed because they knew the Catholics for what they where.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Gary Oak
VIP Member
VIP Member

I read a long time ago that Constantine also put his Jupiter worshipping priests in charge of creating the Catholic Church. I also read that the Vatican is built over a previous temple for Jupiter worship. I was however unaware of this earlier history of the Vatican being built over a cemetery for the wealthy. I would hazard a guess that many of them were secret society members.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

The pagan's running Rome never went away, they did change rolls, and office though.
It was a branch of government so they had a big say on everything, and was actually more important than the senators of Rome.
Jupiter's Priest would defiantly be in charge of the new church, the ones who wasn't killed for not wanting it.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character