Other Television Series Talk

General talk, and discussion.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Re: Other Television Series Talk

To be honest i really don't care, and don't know why I talk about it, it's all garbage TV in my opinion. :laugh:
Low class garbage looking for attention.

"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

I´m watching Kenobi.

Disney has started another race-baiting debate over the black inquisitor... She has encountered some racism. :laugh:

Her character is like a teen-girl with angst.

And she does that black head-bobbing... Its supposed to be intimidating.

She speaks in ebonics in the series. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

I have inquired as to how they bobble their head like that before, I just got indignant looks, and silence.
Silence was all I wanted from the start. :teehe:

I wont watch that show, or the Mandalorian after they fired the big girl.
Really I don't watch more than anime anyhow anymore, and it's not made here.
"Being alone isn't what hurts. It's when the people around you make you feel alone" ~ Naruto Uzumaki, an Anime Character
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: June 3rd, 2022, 3:27 pm I have inquired as to how they bobble their head like that before, I just got indignant looks, and silence.

Its goofy to circle around your victim like some kind of a snake.

Kenobi is weak in this show... He is no longer the master swordsman who beat Darth Vader.

Which is really odd since he is supposed to look after young Luke... And he was supposed to "train in solitude on Tatooine".

It seems that the show wants to concentrate more on the lame, head bobbing black female character.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Odinson wrote: June 6th, 2022, 5:48 pm
Blue Frost wrote: June 3rd, 2022, 3:27 pm I have inquired as to how they bobble their head like that before, I just got indignant looks, and silence.

Its goofy to circle around your victim like some kind of a snake.

Kenobi is weak in this show... He is no longer the master swordsman who beat Darth Vader.

Which is really odd since he is supposed to look after young Luke... And he was supposed to "train in solitude on Tatooine".

It seems that the show wants to concentrate more on the lame, head bobbing black female character.
Chickens do that head thing a lot, and some other birds.
I'm not sure where that stuff comes from in some people, but I think the brain might match a birds.
I have actually seen trashy white girls do it from trailer parks, and other lower class slum areas, Hispanics also.
What I haven't seen is an Asian do it, and I have seen plenty of those in my life. :think:

i wont watch it, the last star Wars thing I watched was the cartoons, the clone wars.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

They arent even trying anymore...

Stormies are lousy shots... But now there is a 100 of them shooting at the heros from a few meters away.

No cover.

They still aint scoring any kills.

:laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Maybe if they hit something they are promoted, and then killed for messing up, or the lord is just having a bad day. :laugh:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

The Empire would benefit a lot from fitting some missile platforms and rapid firing turbolasers on stardestroyers.

And they should deploy TIE-fighters and bombers rather than pursuing small vessels with the big hulking stardestroyer.

Also... Secondary command-centers would be nice so that the whole super-stardestroyer wont get destroyed because the bridge blew up.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Oh come on Odi, everyone knows you have to have the ammo bunker in the bridge closet :laugh:
Why else would it go boom.

i never understood why they made it such a target like they do, it says come on hit me.
Just like on an aircraft carrier, it's right there, sticking out like the target it is.
Hit either, and command is over with.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Hogan's Heroes
Made me laugh a few times, especially knowing most the main German actors was Jewish.
Corney show by the way, but a lot where, and still are.

Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Watched the final episode of the Last Kingdom.

Uthred has luck with the ladies but the ladies keep on dying on him.

Pretty good show.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Sounds familiar, don't know if I saw it a year, or so back or not, Ill have to take a look, and see.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

The Rings of power...

Oy... Vey.

The black hobbits, really white orcs and strong woman Galadriel are the least of our problems.

The rings havent been forged yet but they got Elendil, Isildur and Ar-Pharazon strutting around.

The Numenoreans have this saying "the sea is always right" which they repeat all the time.

Its supposed to be something wise but it sounds dumb.

Elendil: The sea is always right.

Queen of Numenor: The sea cannot commit treason.

Thats an example of the awesome dialogue in this dumb woke shit show.

The timeline has been so compressed that nothing makes sense.
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Sorry not interested, and I'm a big Tolking fan.
What I saw of the previews made me sick.

The Silmarillion is a huge piece of work, it would take a series of movies lasting like ten years to complete.
The creation would take a whole movie in itself.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Rings of power has a big budget...
But it feels like the directing and screenwriting was done by Tommy Wiseau.

Galadriel beats up five Numenorean guards.

It doesnt make Galadriel look badass... It makes the Numenoreans look very weak. :laugh:
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Galadrial could easily kill a lot more than five of them, she was on par with Saron almost
She was born during the time of the trees, and her hair glowed from them.
She was the one of the strongest ever before she got a ring of power.
Renee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Blue Frost wrote: September 14th, 2022, 1:57 am Sorry not interested, and I'm a big Tolking fan.

The Silmarillion is a huge piece of work, it would take a series of movies lasting like ten years to complete.
Well it's not meant to be the Silmarillion. It's supposed to be the chronicles of the 2nd Age of Middle Earth.

But Odi is right.... It basically sucks. Full of woke bullshit with black elves, black dwarves and black Harfoots. Now the Harfoot tribe of Hobbits was described as having a darker complexion than the Stoors and Fallohides but Amazon took that opportunity to make some of the harfoots full on negro black.

If that isn't bad enough the storyline is a complete abortion of Tolkien's work. There is a reason that Amazon prime is deleting all the bad or critical reviews from their website. True Tolkien fans want nothing to do with this multi-million dollar woke sociopolitical statement. Only the ignorant or those wokle-yokle morons who think Tolkien's work is racist are watching it and not puking their guts out.

You are right about Galadriel. She was very powerful. She was the granddaughter of Finwe high king of the Noldor and the daughter of Finarfin who was the youngst son of the high king and would eventually become the Noldorian king in the undying lands. This also made her great niece to Feanor whom she hated and distrusted. Feanor the most powerful of the Noldor, wanted a strand of her hair because it shown with the light of the two trees and she basically told him to fuck off and got away with it.. When she was born, her mother named her "Nerwen" which means "man-maiden" which her mother chose with foresight into what kind of personality she would grow into. Physically she was well over 6 feet tall and became strong and very athletic due to the physical trials of crossing the Helcaraxe. While living in the Undying Lands, she learned much from the Gods Yavanna, and Aule. Galadriel had great insight into other people's minds and she was understanding and merciful, but she was also proud and willful. She was proud and arogant in the wars against Morgoth and afterward she refused the Valar's pardon out of pride.

It is believed that while she did not take part in the kinslaying, she did little to stop it either and was haunted by guilt because of it. She also dwelt for a time in the house of Thingol, king of Doriath, her great uncle, who's wife was the Maia Mellain whom she learned much magical lore from. In the Peter Jackson films you get a sense of her power but it's in the Silmarillion where you fully understand who she is and the power of her royal lineage. She would have been more than a match for some pidly Numenorean guards.
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box, and the cartridge-box.”....Frederick Douglas
Blue Frost
SUPER VIP
SUPER VIP

Her, and the slaying, her people thought the Nolder was being attacked under orders from the Valor, but the Nolder was the aggressors.
Feanor was in the wrong there, and then set sale leaving Galadrial, and her people, Galadrial could see the boats burning after the Nolder got where they where going.

As for Odis comment about her taking out five Numanorians, she could likely take a small army of them out herself.
Feanor was the only one more powerful then her at the time of the elves, he fought Morgoth.
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

Renee wrote: September 22nd, 2022, 3:09 pm
Blue Frost wrote: September 14th, 2022, 1:57 am Sorry not interested, and I'm a big Tolking fan.

Well it's not meant to be the Silmarillion. It's supposed to be the chronicles of the 2nd Age of Middle Earth.

But Odi is right.... It basically sucks. Full of woke bullshit with black elves, black dwarves and black Harfoots. Now the Harfoot tribe of Hobbits was described as having a darker complexion than the Stoors and Fallohides but Amazon took that opportunity to make some of the harfoots full on negro black.

If that isn't bad enough the storyline is a complete abortion of Tolkien's work. There is a reason that Amazon prime is deleting all the bad or critical reviews from their website. True Tolkien fans want nothing to do with this multi-million dollar woke sociopolitical statement. Only the ignorant or those wokle-yokle morons who think Tolkien's work is racist are watching it and not puking their guts out.

You are right about Galadriel. She was very powerful. She was the granddaughter of Finwe high king of the Noldor and the daughter of Finarfin who was the youngst son of the high king and would eventually become the Noldorian king in the undying lands. This also made her great niece to Feanor whom she hated and distrusted. Feanor the most powerful of the Noldor, wanted a strand of her hair because it shown with the light of the two trees and she basically told him to fuck off and got away with it.. When she was born, her mother named her "Nerwen" which means "man-maiden" which her mother chose with foresight into what kind of personality she would grow into. Physically she was well over 6 feet tall and became strong and very athletic due to the physical trials of crossing the Helcaraxe. While living in the Undying Lands, she learned much from the Gods Yavanna, and Aule. Galadriel had great insight into other people's minds and she was understanding and merciful, but she was also proud and willful. She was proud and arogant in the wars against Morgoth and afterward she refused the Valar's pardon out of pride.

It is believed that while she did not take part in the kinslaying, she did little to stop it either and was haunted by guilt because of it. She also dwelt for a time in the house of Thingol, king of Doriath, her great uncle, who's wife was the Maia Mellain whom she learned much magical lore from. In the Peter Jackson films you get a sense of her power but it's in the Silmarillion where you fully understand who she is and the power of her royal lineage. She would have been more than a match for some pidly Numenorean guards.
Yes I know she is very powerful.

But physically besting them like it was nothing.
She physically bested that ice-troll while the other elves were just plain stupid and useless.

Watching the harfoots is like watching community theater... Plus they are a bunch of assholes who leave you behind. :laugh:
Thats a talentless writer trying to create drama when there is none to be had... The whole point of being in a group is helping your fellow man when he/she is down.

Galadriel is made to be the smartest and toughest of all the elves while making the other elves just plain retarded toddlers.

Elrond travels to Moria/Khazad-Dum like he is going to next door... They missed the opportunity to fully capture the greatness of Khazad-Dum in its prime.

All the woke-stuff aside, the show is just boring and its a chore to watch an episode in its entirety... I dont even remember the names of the characters. :teehe:
Odinson
Elite Member
Elite Member

And about the Numenoreans.

They needed no ally when they kicked Saurons ass.

Elendil and Gil-Galad defeated Sauron in two against one combat...

The elves are stealing Numenorean jobs and thats why they hate the elves. :laugh:

The audio is from South Park but thats approximately what he said in the show.